Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 7015
-
03-07-25 14:38 #6520Senior Member

Posts: 636Gina PP
Had a chance to get Gina to myself for a visit recently. She's VERY reminiscent of Lorena, Mia, Sky but slightly more tanned. Attaching a face photo of sky and a body photo of Gina so you boys know who to be on the lookout for. She tends to sit near the vending machine and entrance to the VIP.
You won't catch her doing a lot of hustling. She's hot and she knows it. "Gracias a dios" she's already plenty busy, but some more friends won't hurt her cause. She's fitness model firm. She's supermodel tall. Absolutely gorgeous kitty, O, everything. She allowed me to taste and did a little dancing for me. Slapped me around on her tongue for a minute before throwing on the cover and getting me truly warmed up.
Was able to enjoy K9 and side lying. She really seemed to enjoy and could take it all. Super pleased with the experience and will definitely be back for the matinee. She's usually 1-6 pm daily except for days she's feeling sluggish. I have permission to share digits if you would like to contact her and plan ahead.
40 for the large room.
150 to her.
Some upgrades are likely available if you ask. But I would wait to do it until you're in the back with her amazing naked body all over you.
-
03-06-25 16:12 #6519Regular Member

Posts: 15Scores?
I just got back to TPA and I haven't seen anything recently about a club called Scores. Never been and am going to swing by.
-
03-06-25 10:56 #6518Senior Member

Posts: 238I decided to check this place out since I never been there at night. For some reason this place felt different than the day time. Felt like a real dump. Before I walked in a guy to me to stop and frisked me! I walked in, no one was dancing, walked around the bar and out the door around. As I was leaving I saw the cop car pull in, he was parked right in front of door. Not sure what was going on but glad I left.
Originally Posted by NightHawk117
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-25 21:27 #6517Regular Member

Posts: 16PPC 5-0 tonight
Went for round 2 tonight but when I pulled up saw the 5-0 in the lot so decided to drive on. No lights or anything so not sure. Any word?
-
03-04-25 10:16 #6516Senior Member

Posts: 138Class Act
Pricing is similar but I've paid $15 for the room. Lowest in the area I've seen. Not much to the rooms but what would you expect. I've seen some other gals beside latinas there, but not many. On all my visits I've seen more girls than guys in the afternoon.
Originally Posted by RoleSubmariner
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 20:11 #6515Regular Member

Posts: 16Ppc
Guys, why'all are the best, thanks for the recommendation for this place. I was a little disappointed at first as most of the girls were pretty stand-off ish and I didn't see but 2-3 I was interested in. Then Chantel came out and I was thoroughly smitten. She just had that sexy fucking librarian look. Yo dije quiero ir al VIP contigo. Same fees as everyone else reported. Going to have to revisit, she was into it. There was another baddy there with black hair and a phat ass that I was about to approach. Wish I had deeper pockets.
-
03-01-25 23:01 #6514Senior Member

Posts: 812Tried most last week. Kept going back to PP. Girls are very free and all have the same game plan. VIP, FS and on to the next. If you're a germ-o-phobe, go else where. 😆.
Originally Posted by JasonWi
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-25 13:35 #6513Senior Member

Posts: 183Ybor Strip vs PPC vs St Pete Place (s)
I'll be visiting your area for my job this coming week. I prefer younger dancers- Latinas / whites / Asians. Looking for extras of course. I'm most free Thursday night.
From what I've gleaned from reading about 10 pages here, PPC is the favorite, along with a couple St Pete's Places and Ybor Strip. Where should I go / how do these places compare? Thank you.
Ever need any help if you visit Chicago, dm me. Unfortunately our strip club scene absolutely stinks. Either no extras or fatties. But we do have solid spas and apartments.
-
02-25-25 22:27 #6512Senior Member

Posts: 812$200. Gave her a $20 tip for round 2. Worth it. Actually went there again today and she was off.
Originally Posted by Lesbostuff46
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 19:54 #6511Senior Member

Posts: 149Ana PPC
She sounds amazing. Was the 200 room fee all inclusive or did she require a tip on top?
-
02-25-25 17:56 #6510Senior Member

Posts: 812I saw her last night and she is my type. Small and a little thick. Not fat, but some meat. She is around 4'11. Tiny.
Originally Posted by CflFun352
[View Original Post]
Had the total opposite experience from her. She was super nice. Gave me a bit of a rub then the "dance" started. Solid CBJ followed by CG, RCG and then doggy. Pounded her hard and she LOVED it. Like loud moans and even a bit of a loud scream. Was awesome. Pulled the rubber off and proceeds to wipe me clean and then she starts a BBBJ. Never seen that there. Even had me rub her pussy while doing it. She then shocked me and had me put it in raw and I quickly blew round 2 in her (without a rubber, I blow in a few minutes max. LOL). Finished cleanup round 2, tipped her an extra 20 and bounced.
-
02-17-25 21:54 #6509Senior Member

Posts: 189She was there about a week and a half ago on a Friday night. I don't know if she floats thru other clubs.
Originally Posted by PinkChaser
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 14:51 #6508Senior Member

Posts: 407Ys
Is she working there currently. I'm a regular there and I don't recognize that name. Does she go by a different name at ybor strip.
Originally Posted by Recon8811
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 09:36 #6507Regular Member

Posts: 21Class Act
QQ- Is the pricing similar say $$ to girl and 20-40 for private room? Also are there strictly Latina girls for the most part or is there some variety to be had? Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Loneli
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 17:45 #6506Senior Member

Posts: 138Class Act
Similar in layout to PP but smaller, dumpier. On my last visit must have been 6-8 girls at the bar. I have an ATF of sorts there. She recognized me as soon as I came in and dumped the guy she was hitting up. In the back we went. I would honestly like to try some other talent but she will be hard for me to avoid. She does have a smokin' body though.
Originally Posted by RoleSubmariner
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





