Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 16680
-
03-12-25 23:02 #15660Regular Member

Posts: 8Pass
Do not waste your time, saw recently & oral skills are terrible, rushed. Looked like a zombie on drugs.
Originally Posted by GunSmoke
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 21:57 #15659Senior Member

Posts: 106Thank you
I was going to set up something with her on Friday. Thanks for helping me save my money and health.
Originally Posted by HeGetsAround
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 21:13 #15658Senior Member

Posts: 64Don't sneak over
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/357881656767
Saw this one, and do not recommend. Agreed on dono (much less than her suggested rate), and when I arrived it started alright. Simple convo as we got ready. Turns out she didn't want to do any warm up though, even though it was agreed earlier. I got over that, but as we were about to get to the main event she said she did not have any coverage and prefers to not use any. I said it's mandatory for me and said I'd go get one. I then texted her saying I won't be back, and chances are she has something spreadable. She had a fishy smell to her and definitely had a handler outside, who had a confused look when I left.
I'm not completely against bb in the right circumstances, but this definitely wasn't it. 0. 5/10, strong avoid. For your health.
-
03-10-25 21:12 #15657Senior Member

Posts: 206Thick, juicy thighs and pretty, blue eyes!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/786695830292
Add 100 lbs or so.
Pics are old.
Rushed service limited menu.
Didn't bring any flour so FS was out of the question.
Will not repeat.
-
03-10-25 20:43 #15656Regular Member

Posts: 13A ripoff unfortunately
Hey! Hopefully you find this message in time, I made an account just to warn you and it took a moment to get approved. This chick is a ripoff, unfortunately. I was pretty happy for about 5 minutes because her quoted rates were reasonable and I adore taller women, but then came some obvious bullshit about "oh no my guy found out I'm doing this and he's mad, I have to go meet him to calm him down". She really laid it on thick, but it was obvious what was going on.
Originally Posted by DBrewer65
[View Original Post]
Since others may be confused, this chick posts ads sometimes (I don't see one now) with a pretty generic title like "Let me please you". She usually deletes and re-posts them, hence this commenter's link not working. The ads usually have a very short, one or two line description. Her number at the time ended in 7504. She lists an age in her early 30's, height 5'8"-5'11", two of the photos that stand out in my memory are of her smoking a cig in a grey hoodie in a parking lot and her legs up on a pool chair. It's a shame, because like I said, the 5'8"-5'11" part wasn't bullshit and that's my jam.
-
03-09-25 16:12 #15655Regular Member

Posts: 5How about this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...7/390532077198
Anyone seen this one?
Thanks.
-
03-08-25 20:52 #15654Senior Member

Posts: 200Brittany
I've seen her. I probably won't repeat.
Originally Posted by GunSmoke
[View Original Post]
The Good:
Open menu. Open to creampies.
Cute.
Pussy is tight.
The bad:
She is kind of flabby. It looks like she may have had a baby recently.
Oral skills are lacking.
She has self-harm wounds. It's not bad but you can see them in her pics. She had some on her thigh.
-
03-08-25 14:44 #15653Senior Member

Posts: 443He asked me to text him
I got a reply on the first one saying to text a number. I did not. Seemed like sketch. Why post and ask to message only to say text again? Why not answer in message?
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 23:36 #15652Senior Member

Posts: 801So both times a GB was supposedly being set up, the "organizer" of each event asked to be pm'd for details. I never received a reply to either, and it makes me think it's just someone screwing around for shits & giggles.
Originally Posted by IronMan2019
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 18:34 #15651Senior Member

Posts: 261Britney
Has anyone seen this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/581823947382
Thanks GS.
-
03-07-25 17:49 #15650Senior Member

Posts: 508Right
Absofuckinglutely!
Originally Posted by TJ321
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 17:40 #15649Senior Member

Posts: 696Dude, I don't even want to make eye contact with a fellow monger leaving an AMP or the Geisha House. Let alone meeting for coffee or a gang bang.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 15:10 #15648Senior Member

Posts: 508Question
A big part of this hobby is remaining anonymous correct? So why would a bunch of guys that none of us knows want to meet together for something like this? I guess to each their own, but there is no way I am wanting to meet up with fellow mongers.
Originally Posted by IronMan2019
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 11:45 #15647Senior Member

Posts: 167Given the fact that there were three promoted (Carla, Heaven, and finally one more), the first two were reported here as not responding to text by some on the forum. The last one was reported as "ghosting" everyone who tried to contact her. I'm not surprised that it fell through.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
My complaint is that the organizer ghosted me on the day of the event. I could have made other plans but I waited until the event start time expiring and realized that I should move on. I was even told that there would be a fluffer available for a small cost. One part of this hobby that I don't appreciate is no responding.
I M.
-
03-05-25 18:55 #15646Senior Member

Posts: 434That's very true. I guess I don't have great logic either.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





