The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 95 of 1647 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 145 195 595 1095 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 24692
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23282

    Tokyo

    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    Been waitin myself for some intel here. Appreciate the notes! Never been to STL AMP. Still the same routine of sorts like Centerville?

    'Been here before'.

    'Can I get a line up'.

    Pay the provider at meet, etc.

    Just want to make sure I don't screw it up.

    Also what was the damage? Typically I hit Tokyo & just say 'I want it all' or 'full service'. I name my price (typically 160-180) and done. I leave happy. Just don't want to overpay.
    Where is this place called Tokyo?

  2. #23281

    The 5 star skinny

    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    Been waitin myself for some intel here. Appreciate the notes! Never been to STL AMP. Still the same routine of sorts like Centerville?

    'Been here before'.

    'Can I get a line up'.

    Pay the provider at meet, etc.

    Just want to make sure I don't screw it up.

    Also what was the damage? Typically I hit Tokyo & just say 'I want it all' or 'full service'. I name my price (typically 160-180) and done. I leave happy. Just don't want to overpay.
    Just two or three girls working. No line up. Once one recognized me, that is who I got.

    ** Always at any AMP. I have been here before. The follow up is, it has been a while. *.

    70 for an hour. I tipped another 70. The only thing I asked for was oral on the flip. She was already spitting on junior, I gave it a go. No dice. At least not this time.

    AMP Tipping.

    It is possible doordash tips pay for my fun. I always tip something unless I plan on never coming back.

    $10 - DIY Maybe $20 if I think a future visit might lead to more. No DIY, maybe $10, maybe zero.

    $20-40 Basic HJ. $40-60 HJ + OTC.

    $60-80 HJ tits, UTC.

    I have only tipped $100 for FS / BJ. None in Missouri.

  3. #23280

    5 Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Train88  [View Original Post]
    That is the place.

  4. #23279

    No argument

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony9  [View Original Post]
    Not being "snarky" with you Richard. But we've seen this similar scenario played out again & again over the yrs. (surprise) The actual workers from the AMPs, their bosses (and independent gals) are also aware of THIS forum. They have to be cautious I would assume from creating unwanted attention to the boss / business.

    Discretion is beneficial in some circumstances.
    I agree that this happens all the time. However, it usually takes a while for the heat to build up and cause problems a la Chen Sheng. This one though, happened almost immediately with a very public warning on the website, which I've only ever seen from this place. I may actually give them a try in a few months after things cool down just out of curiosity and a little bit of hope. Sorry to say, if I do have any success, I certainly won't be posting about it! LOL.

  5. #23278
    Quote Originally Posted by RicharddAngle  [View Original Post]
    Well, that didn't take long. Either Sarah monitors this board or someone has already asked for more than she was willing to give. The website has re-posted the same pop-up warning that was put up the last time this place got any exposure. Looks like it will be another year before they let their guard down and we can risk $110 on a non-AMP HE. I'll keep my $ and stick with the 'ol reliables.
    Called it. You really can't trust anyone on this board. If you have something secret and good, keep it that way. The board is a good resource to have, but the people on it are shit.

  6. #23277
    Quote Originally Posted by RicharddAngle  [View Original Post]
    Well, that didn't take long. Either Sarah monitors this board or someone has already asked for more than she was willing to give. The website has re-posted the same pop-up warning that was put up the last time this place got any exposure. Looks like it will be another year before they let their guard down and we can risk $110 on a non-AMP HE. I'll keep my $ and stick with the 'ol reliables.
    Not being "snarky" with you Richard. But we've seen this similar scenario played out again & again over the yrs. (surprise) The actual workers from the AMPs, their bosses (and independent gals) are also aware of THIS forum. They have to be cautious I would assume from creating unwanted attention to the boss / business.

    Discretion is beneficial in some circumstances.

  7. #23276

    That was a weird Post out of the Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by RicharddAngle  [View Original Post]
    Well, that didn't take long. Either Sarah monitors this board or someone has already asked for more than she was willing to give. The website has re-posted the same pop-up warning that was put up the last time this place got any exposure. Looks like it will be another year before they let their guard down and we can risk $110 on a non-AMP HE. I'll keep my $ and stick with the 'ol reliables.
    Do think the person posting this may be someone associated with this place? If so, it's counter productive. All this does is put them back into the spot light. Reality is the cats out of the bag and there is no going back. 80 to 90% of their business is developing on going clientele that cums and goes. It's too bad they didn't stay under the radar, but it's was only a matter of time.

  8. #23275

    #metoo

    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    Seniors Sarah will not be available for massage right away, her availability can be after a month or two months?? You have to spend a year or more to build relationship? This sucks and price is very expensive I don't see it is worth it, let me know your suggesstions.
    Well, that didn't take long. Either Sarah monitors this board or someone has already asked for more than she was willing to give. The website has re-posted the same pop-up warning that was put up the last time this place got any exposure. Looks like it will be another year before they let their guard down and we can risk $110 on a non-AMP HE. I'll keep my $ and stick with the 'ol reliables.

  9. #23274

    Star Spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Sparky! On your report I gave them a go. Discovered that 5 Star (Fenton) is staffed by the girls from Chen. I am not sure if being a known regular is a good thing or a bad thing.

    Knew I was in for a good time when she moved my ankles to the edges of the table to make everything "easier to reach" and she did. Much teasing OTC, UTC, panties down and Mr. Happy explodes on cue. One off thing, after much playing. She wrapped my hand around Mr. Happy and I did the last five strokes or so.
    Is that this place?

    https://www.fresha.com/lvp/star-spa-...-fenton-0aoz6a

  10. #23273

    5 Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Sparky! On your report I gave them a go. Discovered that 5 Star (Fenton) is staffed by the girls from Chen. I am not sure if being a known regular is a good thing or a bad thing.

    Knew I was in for a good time when she moved my ankles to the edges of the table to make everything "easier to reach" and she did. Much teasing OTC, UTC, panties down and Mr. Happy explodes on cue. One off thing, after much playing. She wrapped my hand around Mr. Happy and I did the last five strokes or so.
    Been waitin myself for some intel here. Appreciate the notes! Never been to STL AMP. Still the same routine of sorts like Centerville?

    'Been here before'.

    'Can I get a line up'.

    Pay the provider at meet, etc.

    Just want to make sure I don't screw it up.

    Also what was the damage? Typically I hit Tokyo & just say 'I want it all' or 'full service'. I name my price (typically 160-180) and done. I leave happy. Just don't want to overpay.

  11. #23272

    5 Star

    Thank you Sparky! On your report I gave them a go. Discovered that 5 Star (Fenton) is staffed by the girls from Chen. I am not sure if being a known regular is a good thing or a bad thing.

    Knew I was in for a good time when she moved my ankles to the edges of the table to make everything "easier to reach" and she did. Much teasing OTC, UTC, panties down and Mr. Happy explodes on cue. One off thing, after much playing. She wrapped my hand around Mr. Happy and I did the last five strokes or so.

  12. #23271
    Quote Originally Posted by RHornyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Pics of some gal in San Diego, doesn't mean she didn't move here but odds are she isn't the one behind the door.
    Thanks for the heads up. She's verified but I guess that does not mean much.

  13. #23270

    Looks Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Gent12  [View Original Post]
    Pics of some gal in San Diego, doesn't mean she didn't move here but odds are she isn't the one behind the door.

  14. #23269
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony9  [View Original Post]
    K Spa is legit. Owner Lisa is legit. Has a client ever received "help" for the DIY ending from one her employees in the past?

    Maybe.
    Used to be there with frequency when living in Wntzvle. Always nice touching their bods, but only diy. Moved to St Chas, now going to Ok on Muegge. Get to know Lily, treat her right, nice tip, and she'll loosen up.

  15. #23268
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    Seniors Sarah will not be available for massage right away, her availability can be after a month or two months?? You have to spend a year or more to build relationship? This sucks and price is very expensive I don't see it is worth it, let me know your suggesstions.
    Thought it was stated a few months ago that this place wasn't even diy?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape