Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 16687
-
03-07-25 23:36 #15652Senior Member

Posts: 801So both times a GB was supposedly being set up, the "organizer" of each event asked to be pm'd for details. I never received a reply to either, and it makes me think it's just someone screwing around for shits & giggles.
Originally Posted by IronMan2019
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 18:34 #15651Senior Member

Posts: 261Britney
Has anyone seen this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/581823947382
Thanks GS.
-
03-07-25 17:49 #15650Senior Member

Posts: 508Right
Absofuckinglutely!
Originally Posted by TJ321
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 17:40 #15649Senior Member

Posts: 698Dude, I don't even want to make eye contact with a fellow monger leaving an AMP or the Geisha House. Let alone meeting for coffee or a gang bang.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 15:10 #15648Senior Member

Posts: 508Question
A big part of this hobby is remaining anonymous correct? So why would a bunch of guys that none of us knows want to meet together for something like this? I guess to each their own, but there is no way I am wanting to meet up with fellow mongers.
Originally Posted by IronMan2019
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 11:45 #15647Senior Member

Posts: 167Given the fact that there were three promoted (Carla, Heaven, and finally one more), the first two were reported here as not responding to text by some on the forum. The last one was reported as "ghosting" everyone who tried to contact her. I'm not surprised that it fell through.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
My complaint is that the organizer ghosted me on the day of the event. I could have made other plans but I waited until the event start time expiring and realized that I should move on. I was even told that there would be a fluffer available for a small cost. One part of this hobby that I don't appreciate is no responding.
I M.
-
03-05-25 18:55 #15646Senior Member

Posts: 434That's very true. I guess I don't have great logic either.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-25 18:06 #15645Senior Member

Posts: 1154Agreed, it is weird to keep advertising if you have so many regulars you don't really need to. But logic has never been the strong suit of most STG providers.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-25 16:41 #15644Senior Member

Posts: 25Alma Alvarez
Very nice. Accurate. Highly recommend. Had some screening.
https://tryst.link/escort/almaalvarez
https://www.models-world.com/profile/alma-alvarez-2/
-
03-05-25 15:14 #15643Senior Member

Posts: 434She usually posts twice a day, but I find it weird that she hasn't replied once considering the amount of times I've texted her. If she's that busy with regulars, why post so often?
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-25 12:13 #15642Senior Member

Posts: 1154Gigi
She has ads up right now. I don't have any inside info on her comings and goings, but I do know that she gets A LOT of messages, too many to answer all of them, so she prioritizes regulars in who she responds to.
Originally Posted by TiredFrog
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-25 09:18 #15641Senior Member

Posts: 159I tried for a good six months too without a reply, finally gave up on it.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-25 12:17 #15640Senior Member

Posts: 961I'm guessing since nobody has responded Gigi has probably left town. I've also been trying pretty consistently with not one response. I think the posts are set to automatically post even though she isn't around.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-25 09:49 #15639Senior Member

Posts: 801I'm guessing it didn't happen either, kinda like the one that was posted about a month or so ago. Nobody has to get overly descriptive, just curious if it actually happened.
Originally Posted by IronMan2019
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-25 17:53 #15638Senior Member

Posts: 434Gigi
Anyone seen Gigi recently? She always has an ad up, but I've probably texted her over 100 times from different numbers and have never gotten a response. Anyone else having that issue? Is she that high volume that she's always booked?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...b/901967412569










Reply With Quote





