Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 570 1070 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 16687
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15652
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    Given the fact that there were three promoted (Carla, Heaven, and finally one more), the first two were reported here as not responding to text by some on the forum. The last one was reported as "ghosting" everyone who tried to contact her. I'm not surprised that it fell through.

    My complaint is that the organizer ghosted me on the day of the event. I could have made other plans but I waited until the event start time expiring and realized that I should move on. I was even told that there would be a fluffer available for a small cost. One part of this hobby that I don't appreciate is no responding.

    I M.
    So both times a GB was supposedly being set up, the "organizer" of each event asked to be pm'd for details. I never received a reply to either, and it makes me think it's just someone screwing around for shits & giggles.

  2. #15651

    Britney

    Has anyone seen this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/581823947382

    Thanks GS.

  3. #15650

    Right

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ321  [View Original Post]
    Dude, I don't even want to make eye contact with a fellow monger leaving an AMP or the Geisha House. Let alone meeting for coffee or a gang bang.
    Absofuckinglutely!

  4. #15649
    Senior Member


    Posts: 698
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    A big part of this hobby is remaining anonymous correct? So why would a bunch of guys that none of us knows want to meet together for something like this? I guess to each their own, but there is no way I am wanting to meet up with fellow mongers.
    Dude, I don't even want to make eye contact with a fellow monger leaving an AMP or the Geisha House. Let alone meeting for coffee or a gang bang.

  5. #15648

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    Given the fact that there were three promoted (Carla, Heaven, and finally one more), the first two were reported here as not responding to text by some on the forum. The last one was reported as "ghosting" everyone who tried to contact her. I'm not surprised that it fell through.

    My complaint is that the organizer ghosted me on the day of the event. I could have made other plans but I waited until the event start time expiring and realized that I should move on. I was even told that there would be a fluffer available for a small cost. One part of this hobby that I don't appreciate is no responding.

    I M.
    A big part of this hobby is remaining anonymous correct? So why would a bunch of guys that none of us knows want to meet together for something like this? I guess to each their own, but there is no way I am wanting to meet up with fellow mongers.

  6. #15647
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing it didn't happen either, kinda like the one that was posted about a month or so ago. Nobody has to get overly descriptive, just curious if it actually happened.
    Given the fact that there were three promoted (Carla, Heaven, and finally one more), the first two were reported here as not responding to text by some on the forum. The last one was reported as "ghosting" everyone who tried to contact her. I'm not surprised that it fell through.

    My complaint is that the organizer ghosted me on the day of the event. I could have made other plans but I waited until the event start time expiring and realized that I should move on. I was even told that there would be a fluffer available for a small cost. One part of this hobby that I don't appreciate is no responding.

    I M.

  7. #15646
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, it is weird to keep advertising if you have so many regulars you don't really need to. But logic has never been the strong suit of most STG providers.
    That's very true. I guess I don't have great logic either.

  8. #15645
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    She usually posts twice a day, but I find it weird that she hasn't replied once considering the amount of times I've texted her. If she's that busy with regulars, why post so often?
    Agreed, it is weird to keep advertising if you have so many regulars you don't really need to. But logic has never been the strong suit of most STG providers.

  9. #15644

    Alma Alvarez

    Very nice. Accurate. Highly recommend. Had some screening.

    https://tryst.link/escort/almaalvarez

    https://www.models-world.com/profile/alma-alvarez-2/

  10. #15643
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    She has ads up right now. I don't have any inside info on her comings and goings, but I do know that she gets A LOT of messages, too many to answer all of them, so she prioritizes regulars in who she responds to.
    She usually posts twice a day, but I find it weird that she hasn't replied once considering the amount of times I've texted her. If she's that busy with regulars, why post so often?

  11. #15642

    Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    I tried for a good six months too without a reply, finally gave up on it.
    She has ads up right now. I don't have any inside info on her comings and goings, but I do know that she gets A LOT of messages, too many to answer all of them, so she prioritizes regulars in who she responds to.

  12. #15641
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Gigi recently? She always has an ad up, but I've probably texted her over 100 times from different numbers and have never gotten a response. Anyone else having that issue? Is she that high volume that she's always booked?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...b/901967412569
    I tried for a good six months too without a reply, finally gave up on it.

  13. #15640
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Gigi recently? She always has an ad up, but I've probably texted her over 100 times from different numbers and have never gotten a response. Anyone else having that issue? Is she that high volume that she's always booked?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...b/901967412569
    I'm guessing since nobody has responded Gigi has probably left town. I've also been trying pretty consistently with not one response. I think the posts are set to automatically post even though she isn't around.

  14. #15639
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    No, she was the featured act in the GB (Gang Bang). The event was supposed to happen at 3:00 today, somewhere in Madison. I didn't get any information like location, so I'm guessing that it fell through.
    I'm guessing it didn't happen either, kinda like the one that was posted about a month or so ago. Nobody has to get overly descriptive, just curious if it actually happened.

  15. #15638

    Gigi

    Anyone seen Gigi recently? She always has an ad up, but I've probably texted her over 100 times from different numbers and have never gotten a response. Anyone else having that issue? Is she that high volume that she's always booked?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...b/901967412569

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape