Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 168 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 218 268 668 1168 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 25036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22531
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Stay away!
    There was a time, 5+ years ago, when she was really good. Demons got the best of her and ripoffs became her MO. Supposedly she has cleaned up her act in the last year. I have seen a few decent reviews in that time. I am almost tempted to give her another shot.

  2. #22530
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    What's wrong? Rip off?
    Amongst lousy service.

  3. #22529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Stay away!
    What's wrong? Rip off?

  4. #22528
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsequences  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen this one? I hate when there is no name so you can't search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...n/954163396736
    I never seeing her but she use to have good reviews. She's from Worcester and goes by Starr. I wouldn't recommend if you live more than 20 minute away because she ghosted a lot of people.

  5. #22527
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Stay away!

  6. #22526
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsequences  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen this one? I hate when there is no name so you can't search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...n/954163396736
    I've seen her. Used to be in Worcester. Sucks good dick, tight pussy. Used to go by Mz Boston.

  7. #22525
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734

    Anybody seen her

    https://tryst.link/escort/badx3babee

    I see her on skip too.

  8. #22524

    Very dated pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted about her recently, it was STAY AWAY, She was in Worcester years ago. I'd look elsewhere for certain.
    That first picture is literally from 1999. She's been around for over 26 years. She is definitely in mid 50's and a heavy drug addict. Krystal in a bottle. Not one good review in almost 30 years. You can make your own assumption.

  9. #22523

    Any info?

    Anyone ever seen this one? I hate when there is no name so you can't search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...n/954163396736

  10. #22522

    Not good

    Someone posted about her recently, it was STAY AWAY, She was in Worcester years ago. I'd look elsewhere for certain.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her, but been around for years. Never got from anyone that she was worth it, so never took the plunge. Search her name here. I'm sure you'll see for yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    Been debating on if I want to see her.

    Offering a nice special rn https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/432250545382.

  11. #22521
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    Been debating on if I want to see her.

    Offering a nice special rn https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/432250545382.
    I've never seen her, but been around for years. Never got from anyone that she was worth it, so never took the plunge. Search her name here. I'm sure you'll see for yourself.

  12. #22520
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    Been debating on if I want to see her.

    Offering a nice special rn https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/432250545382.
    Not to be rude but Stay the fuck away from this one. Nothing but bad barely any full service. She's more into giving you a hand job for the money she charging. Stay away. She's been posting since backpage and never any good reviews.

  13. #22519

    No, No, No

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    Been debating on if I want to see her.

    Offering a nice special rn https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/432250545382.
    Well known and reviewed as a no go. Cristal, Bottle of Cristsl, Crystal, etc. Save your cash, do not give to her ND her handler for feeding their demons.

  14. #22518

  15. #22517

    Anybody see this one?

    Been debating on if I want to see her.

    Offering a nice special rn https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/432250545382.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape