Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 168 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 218 268 668 1168 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 25041
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22536
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734

    Starr

    This is Starr. Don't see her. Huge ROB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/woons...-/335905028775

  2. #22535
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSkivinny  [View Original Post]
    She also went by mz Boston. I saw her. Too fat for me.
    I guess it's in the eye of the beholder. I didn't think she's all that big. Has a nice big ass she'll throw back when your d oh by her doggie. She'll take it in the ass if she's a little high on hard.

  3. #22534
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I never seeing her but she use to have good reviews. She's from Worcester and goes by Starr. I wouldn't recommend if you live more than 20 minute away because she ghosted a lot of people.
    I'm not sure that she went by Starr. Thee is a bbw that goes by Starr that's a complete rip off. That's Mz Boston that's being talked about. I know her real name and like I said I've never know her to go by Starr.

  4. #22533
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I never seeing her but she use to have good reviews. She's from Worcester and goes by Starr. I wouldn't recommend if you live more than 20 minute away because she ghosted a lot of people.
    She also went by mz Boston. I saw her. Too fat for me.

  5. #22532

    Stacy

    After reading a positive review here, I contacted Stacy and we agreed on an hour at 400. She greeted me in red lingerie in a clean neat room in in an extended stay hotel. Right away, she greeted me with DFK. I gave her the donation. I stripped down while she waited on the bed. I started off with DATY until she came loudly, then I rimmed her a bit. We DFK'd some more, then she started a BBBJ. She deep throated me, until I came in her mouth, and she swallowed most of the load. We cuddled and chatted for a while, then tried for a second round. She started with another BBBJ, and I came back to life. She put on the bag, she tried Cowgirl greek, but she had never done it that way so we switched. She lay on edge of the bed face up, and I slowly slid into her ass while standing alongside the bed. She started to moan in pleasure as I slowly fucked her, while we made out. Feeling her orgasm brought me to come. She told me she's looking forward to doing ti again, and so am I.

    Her ad is here, but the price listed is to chase away the lowballers. Pix accurate, enthusiastic participant https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stacy-es...-1079056-added.

  6. #22531
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    Been debating on if I want to see her.

    Offering a nice special rn https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/432250545382.
    I made a post about her recently on the South Coast (MA) board, specifically #3589 (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...670&viewfull=1#post7200670) but I will repost here to hopefully save you some money.

    I don't know her name, but I saw her.

    Haggling on price off the bat. I think I ended up paying around $. 6. Awful roach motel with a messy room. She is one of the dirtiest, most used up looking * I've ever seen in my life. Both older and uglier looking than what I expected. Fat in the middle, deflated tits, perhaps the worst tattoos I've ever seen applied to someone. CBJ is bad. She sucks for 15-30 seconds and asks if I'm getting close. Switches to HJ using some off the shelf lotion. I'm wishing I would've just stayed home.

    To her credit, she didn't fuck me over on time and jerked me to completion, and that is the ONLY good thing I can say about this whole visit. Also to her credit, she was nice enough to me but it was abundantly clear she was a veteran with a lot of mileage.

    1. 5/10, would never even consider repeating, this shit was horrible. While I did get a cup, every other part of this visit left me repulsed. Posting the ad since she doesn't have a name that she posts because these reviews would drive anyone away.

  7. #22530
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Stay away!
    There was a time, 5+ years ago, when she was really good. Demons got the best of her and ripoffs became her MO. Supposedly she has cleaned up her act in the last year. I have seen a few decent reviews in that time. I am almost tempted to give her another shot.

  8. #22529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    What's wrong? Rip off?
    Amongst lousy service.

  9. #22528
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Stay away!
    What's wrong? Rip off?

  10. #22527
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsequences  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen this one? I hate when there is no name so you can't search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...n/954163396736
    I never seeing her but she use to have good reviews. She's from Worcester and goes by Starr. I wouldn't recommend if you live more than 20 minute away because she ghosted a lot of people.

  11. #22526
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Stay away!

  12. #22525
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsequences  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen this one? I hate when there is no name so you can't search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...n/954163396736
    I've seen her. Used to be in Worcester. Sucks good dick, tight pussy. Used to go by Mz Boston.

  13. #22524
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734

    Anybody seen her

    https://tryst.link/escort/badx3babee

    I see her on skip too.

  14. #22523

    Very dated pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted about her recently, it was STAY AWAY, She was in Worcester years ago. I'd look elsewhere for certain.
    That first picture is literally from 1999. She's been around for over 26 years. She is definitely in mid 50's and a heavy drug addict. Krystal in a bottle. Not one good review in almost 30 years. You can make your own assumption.

  15. #22522

    Any info?

    Anyone ever seen this one? I hate when there is no name so you can't search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...n/954163396736

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape