rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 669 1169 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 25041
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22521

    Not good

    Someone posted about her recently, it was STAY AWAY, She was in Worcester years ago. I'd look elsewhere for certain.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her, but been around for years. Never got from anyone that she was worth it, so never took the plunge. Search her name here. I'm sure you'll see for yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    Been debating on if I want to see her.

    Offering a nice special rn https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/432250545382.

  2. #22520
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    Been debating on if I want to see her.

    Offering a nice special rn https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/432250545382.
    I've never seen her, but been around for years. Never got from anyone that she was worth it, so never took the plunge. Search her name here. I'm sure you'll see for yourself.

  3. #22519
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    Been debating on if I want to see her.

    Offering a nice special rn https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/432250545382.
    Not to be rude but Stay the fuck away from this one. Nothing but bad barely any full service. She's more into giving you a hand job for the money she charging. Stay away. She's been posting since backpage and never any good reviews.

  4. #22518

    No, No, No

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    Been debating on if I want to see her.

    Offering a nice special rn https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/432250545382.
    Well known and reviewed as a no go. Cristal, Bottle of Cristsl, Crystal, etc. Save your cash, do not give to her ND her handler for feeding their demons.

  5. #22517

  6. #22516

    Anybody see this one?

    Been debating on if I want to see her.

    Offering a nice special rn https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/432250545382.

  7. #22515

    Verdean

    She's still around, but she's such a private person. Tough to nail down.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of thin like Stacy, what ever happened to the little black spinner from Pawtucket, I think she was CV and her name was Island girl or something. Was on SB, is she still around?

  8. #22514

    Black Spinner like Stacy

    Speaking of thin like Stacy, what ever happened to the little black spinner from Pawtucket, I think she was CV and her name was Island girl or something. Was on SB, is she still around?

  9. #22513

    Ginger

    She's actually not even trying that hard to hide. She's been using the name Ginger pretty consistently. That is since she stopped using the name Nikki. She does take her ads down and hides her number though. So, there's something fishy going on. FWIW, according to Guyver, there was a time many years ago when she was good (see review #8467). I know her real name and know that she is going through a lot of personal issues. She doesn't any longer look like the pics she posts either. So, overall, stay away would still be my recommendation. I worry the most about the folks that don't know about or read this forum. They are sitting ducks in this adventurous hobby of ours.

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I will 2nd that! No matter how hard she tries to hide her identity I can still pick her out.

  10. #22512
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    100%, long time scammer / thief.
    I will 2nd that! No matter how hard she tries to hide her identity I can still pick her out.

  11. #22511
    Quote Originally Posted by PSil  [View Original Post]
    Could this possibly be the notorious Nikki, thief extraordinaire?
    100%, long time scammer / thief.

  12. #22510
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Mysterious ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Could this possibly be the notorious Nikki, thief extraordinaire?

  13. #22509

    Any info on this ginger?


  14. #22508
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by BobStevens  [View Original Post]
    The post you quote was mentioning 140 for BBBJCIM, that's insanely overpriced, isn't it?
    I agree. Not sure if the OP fucked her or not. Hhr for 140 included everything but anal for me. Wasn't rushed. I was there a good half hour.

  15. #22507
    Quote Originally Posted by BobStevens  [View Original Post]
    The post you quote was mentioning 140 for BBBJCIM, that's insanely overpriced, isn't it?
    The CIM was an upsell, you can get BBBJ without CIM for like. 8 or $ I think? CIM was +20, WS was +40 or something? I don't remember the exact breakdown, but negotiating with your dick in someone's mouth is hard.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape