Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 368 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 5518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4633

    DDBarbie88

    Quote Originally Posted by Fmed26  [View Original Post]
    Near Lansing area, hosts, great communication. Her rules are very simple, no talking about anything in text, email, etc so there is a paper trail. She has a dropbox link that has all the info including a great video about everything. Good time, super sweet and up front. Break the rules at all and she blocks you. Easy rules to follow and easy to not screw up. She does it for a reason so be respectful of it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/415624353025
    I couldn't have wrote it better myself, but I'm not you DDBarbie88, nice try LOL.

  2. #4632

    DDBarbie88

    Near Lansing area, hosts, great communication. Her rules are very simple, no talking about anything in text, email, etc so there is a paper trail. She has a dropbox link that has all the info including a great video about everything. Good time, super sweet and up front. Break the rules at all and she blocks you. Easy rules to follow and easy to not screw up. She does it for a reason so be respectful of it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/415624353025

  3. #4631

    Tiffany

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...y/392666195911 Anybody have any experience with this young lady? Her pics are stunning.

  4. #4630

    Roxy.

    I had a couple of 1 hr visits with her in a nice home on the south side of Lansing. Great BBBJ, with good conversation. She likes to talk, which is fine with me, cause it allows for a good build up. We talked about some kinks that has me looking forward to more visits. She can be hard to catch, but worth the effort. BBBJ, multiple covered positions. She seemed to enjoy DATY, I will repeat as her schedule allows.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansing/female-escorts/caucasian_w/incall-for-the-next-24hrscum-s/384376523751

  5. #4629

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffmonster469  [View Original Post]
    This report inspired me as I was in town for 2 days.

    I first texted Georgia Peach and agreed on a qv for 120.

    Titties are A+. Her ass bent over was nice, and while I was plowing, she tightened her cheeks. She did some nice moans and made some sexy noises that probably cut a minute or 2 off of my qv.

    I'd definitely repeat.

    I LOVE preggo pussy. So I had to call Puerto Rican Princess.

    She was worth the money also. Her ass is tight. She also has nice titties. She appears to be maybe 4 or 5 months along at most. She definitely has a user vibe, but I'd repeat with her also..
    That was an epic review IMO, thank you!

  6. #4628

    Fun 2 days

    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyLasso73  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. I may have to pass on the Puerto Rican Princess. I'm just not into pregnant woman.

    I know the Georgia peach had her accident, she posted a couple weeks ago the cast was off. I just hadn't seen any reviews and was curious if she is back to normal before I give her a go.
    This report inspired me as I was in town for 2 days.

    I first texted Georgia Peach and agreed on a qv for 120.

    Titties are A+. Her ass bent over was nice, and while I was plowing, she tightened her cheeks. She did some nice moans and made some sexy noises that probably cut a minute or 2 off of my qv.

    I'd definitely repeat.

    I LOVE preggo pussy. So I had to call Puerto Rican Princess.

    She was worth the money also. Her ass is tight. She also has nice titties. She appears to be maybe 4 or 5 months along at most. She definitely has a user vibe, but I'd repeat with her also.

    Both girls are on the west side, and funny enough, both girls are in the same hotel. And to add a little more funny flare, the same Indian dude working the desk in the morning when I saw Georgia Peach and asked me if I needed help, I politely declined his assistance finding my way to the peach. Then about 8 hours later, I was back to see Puerto Rican Princess, and I saw him sitting at the desk, so I waved and smiled while on my way for round 2.

  7. #4627
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForKick  [View Original Post]
    Wow great time had, will definitely repeat. She was fresh and clean, mutual oral was awesome, nice little roast beef going on. Small yet nice tit's with above size nips. Butt was boots hard, had to smack it a couple of times because of the firmness. Several positions done, really hard to hold back. Finished on top and she cleaned me up orally, very nice. Enjoy.
    Are you referring to the Star in Saginaw?

  8. #4626

    Utr star

    Wow great time had, will definitely repeat. She was fresh and clean, mutual oral was awesome, nice little roast beef going on. Small yet nice tit's with above size nips. Butt was boots hard, had to smack it a couple of times because of the firmness. Several positions done, really hard to hold back. Finished on top and she cleaned me up orally, very nice. Enjoy.

  9. #4625
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    Who remembers Mariah? The little blonde hottie who also had a mom that was a provider?
    I think her and her mom moved to Florida and then Mariah got busted for drugs. She was in jail last time I looked her up. Haven't heard from her in a long time.

  10. #4624

    Mariah

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    Who remembers Mariah? The little blonde hottie who also had a mom that was a provider?
    Still around? I remember them both.

  11. #4623

    Mariah

    Who remembers Mariah? The little blonde hottie who also had a mom that was a provider?

  12. #4622

    Bait and Switch

    Quote Originally Posted by Doit27  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one and what a waste of time. Coms are good, and set up time. Incall is a multi unit around in Lansing. The pics if we're ever her are when she was about 120 lbs lighter. Bigger girl, and not in college. Very mechanical and eveything covered. Should have left but, other head was thinking.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/587396385344
    She is a known Bait and Switch. Watch out, she is a known catfish that uses multiple different pictures of women. Hard avoid.

  13. #4621

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DrCumReturns  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen Geogia Peach in awhile, but she is an excellent choice. Recently saw the second girl, and have seen her a few times. She isn't quite a fun as Georgia peach. She is younger, in her 20's, DEFINITEY a big user, but she'll let you bust in her no problem. She currently pregnant too, which should come to nobodies surprise.
    Thanks for the info. I may have to pass on the Puerto Rican Princess. I'm just not into pregnant woman.

    I know the Georgia peach had her accident, she posted a couple weeks ago the cast was off. I just hadn't seen any reviews and was curious if she is back to normal before I give her a go.

  14. #4620

    Pregnant, nice

    Quote Originally Posted by DrCumReturns  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen Geogia Peach in awhile, but she is an excellent choice. Recently saw the second girl, and have seen her a few times. She isn't quite a fun as Georgia peach. She is younger, in her 20's, DEFINITEY a big user, but she'll let you bust in her no problem. She currently pregnant too, which should come to nobodies surprise.
    I've always wanted to fuck a pregnant chick!

  15. #4619
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyLasso73  [View Original Post]
    Hi. I have been trying to get back in the game. I was a kitten regular. But definitely want to change up. I see these 2 are available and I've been wanting to try them but I just haven't pulled the trigger. Anyone seen either of them recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...h/199769991927

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...v/392580420214

    I will report once the mission is accomplished.
    Haven't seen Geogia Peach in awhile, but she is an excellent choice. Recently saw the second girl, and have seen her a few times. She isn't quite a fun as Georgia peach. She is younger, in her 20's, DEFINITEY a big user, but she'll let you bust in her no problem. She currently pregnant too, which should come to nobodies surprise.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape