Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6154

    Sora

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    She's real and she's awesome.

    https://www.instagram.com/sorenisonl...FobnR1ODEybjc=

  2. #6153
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-49a24679cca6

    Not much to say, contacted me out of the blue last night says she wants to see me during her breaks from work, my comment was well you live 2 hours away!! Asks me for a selfie I say nope, she sends me one.

    https://onlyfans.com/sabrinalane

    Reverse search her photo and it will bring you to many sites where she posts all types of content.

    Let my subscription expire today, to much work its much easier just getting an escort.
    Haha, you will join again within two to three weeks, its an addiction. I realized that even with hardly any success, I just enjoy the process.

  3. #6152

    Another only Fans girl on seeking looking for "fans"

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-49a24679cca6

    Not much to say, contacted me out of the blue last night says she wants to see me during her breaks from work, my comment was well you live 2 hours away!! Asks me for a selfie I say nope, she sends me one.

    https://onlyfans.com/sabrinalane

    Reverse search her photo and it will bring you to many sites where she posts all types of content.

    Let my subscription expire today, to much work its much easier just getting an escort.

  4. #6151
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    I got a hi. And then asked her question then nothing. She kinda funky looking. You get any farther? Proves these girls get too many messages from us horndogs.
    Same with me, quoted 4-5, I lowballed her at 3 and she passed. She isn't worth 3 let alone 4-5. Next!

  5. #6150
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    Pixie

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-a1d23122d447

    She's back and forth on seeking for past few months. Little thick in the middle. Have bf so mostly daytime meet. According to her, she's been burned by some player who was pic collector and abused personality in the lifestyle so her guard might be up a little. Initially 4 PPM. Nice to play with.

  6. #6149
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    I got a hi. And then asked her question then nothing. She kinda funky looking. You get any farther? Proves these girls get too many messages from us horndogs.
    Yeah she asked me for five Benjamins. When I negotiated she came down to four. Still high, I have been on the fence if she is my type or not, that's why asked here if anyone had a positive encounter with her.

  7. #6148
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    I got a hi. And then asked her question then nothing. She kinda funky looking. You get any farther? Proves these girls get too many messages from us horndogs.

  8. #6147

    Why not just ask her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Seeking has tags for trans and I have never encountered anyone who was trans off Seeking who didn't disclose up front. If you stop to think about it a transwoman wouldn't want to meet up with someone who isn't down. Doesn't make sense from a money angle let alone a safety angle. I've been DM'd by women who I wasn't sure and I just asked them. If they get offended and block me, who cares?

  9. #6146

  10. #6145
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking the same thing. She / he sent me a message, so I asked what exactly does wanting someone who is "Open Minded" mean in your description?

    Response was maybe we should talk about this on What's App or messenger. I don't use either.

  11. #6144

  12. #6143

    Melody xx lovely

    Melody has been reviewed here in the past and it was brought up that they thought she was a pro.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-00942fad6342

    https://tryst.link/escort/penelopesperfectpeach#rates.

    Yep she is a pro!!

  13. #6142

    Mitzi

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-1092f68782d7

    I have only seen one report about her in the last year. I have had many conversations via text with her over the last week. She has an only fans with some decent stuff there, looks like a few years ago she was somewhat heavy. Here is the thing and the review on her last year said the same, she never follows through. She texts me at 3 Am in the morning so unless I get up to take a piss in the middle of the night I won't respond until the next day. She is into the whole domination thing which is not exactly what I am looking for and basically not something I have done in the past however based on current photos from only fans she has a great fantastic body. She favored me first and I then made first contact. Please don't ask me for her only fans page or any other info I may have about her that is not on seeking.

  14. #6141

    Susie

    Quite possible. She switches boyfriends faster than I switch underwear. Because she is extremely insecure and unhinged. But this is common behavior with girls who are in relationships. They keep their SA accounts open and can't resist playing the scam card to make a few extra bucks while claiming the high moral ground of being loyal in their relationships.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    She has a Tik Toc site, looks like she actually has a boyfriend now. Or who knows it could be some guy from Seeking. I think I got lucky not actually meeting her. I am street smart so I doubt anything in our conversation lead her to think she could scam me.

  15. #6140
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    To my knowledge, she hasn't been in any legal trouble. All she does is smoke pot. Too much of it though. She's nice once she gets into it. But has way too many chips on her shoulder and too many voices in her head talking to her. Regardless, a deposit would be a no go for me no matter what. I interact with her off and on even to this day. She never asked me for a deposit. Maybe she smelled blood from your interactions or this is a new phase for her.
    She has a Tik Toc site, looks like she actually has a boyfriend now. Or who knows it could be some guy from Seeking. I think I got lucky not actually meeting her. I am street smart so I doubt anything in our conversation lead her to think she could scam me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape