Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 31839
-
03-08-25 23:06 #29739Senior Member

Posts: 36None for me
In my case she did not allow kissing, DATY, finger penetration. Everything covered.
.
Originally Posted by BlueyerMyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 12:31 #29738Senior Member

Posts: 196How is she regarding kissing, DATY, etc?
Originally Posted by HogSmuggler
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 18:21 #29737Senior Member

Posts: 102Nikki gone
She's back in Dallas, TX.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 07:56 #29736Senior Member

Posts: 36Quotes me the same rates
Lula quoted me 7 roses, just as on her ad.
Originally Posted by Longhard80
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-25 18:59 #29735Senior Member

Posts: 1136I'd be interested in her also but I'm not paying a deposit.
Originally Posted by GeorgeEccie
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-25 18:44 #29734Senior Member

Posts: 102Nikki Experience?
Anyone had a dream with this one?
https://tryst.link/massage/missnikki69
-
03-06-25 12:26 #29733Senior Member

Posts: 36Barbie
I went to see Barbie the other day, also Sidco location. Paid for HH $.8.
She greeted me at the door topless in bootie shorts. Wow, utterly gorgeous with a highly toned body she clearly works hard to maintain, topped with man made's and hardware. She was sweet, friendly, and a good conversationalist. I really enjoyed chatting with her. Downside was that when we got to business, she treated it much more like a qv, allowed almost no touching, and only offered a single choice from two position options missionary or face down. So a quick excellent CBJ and then mish. The whole thing felt rushed and I ended up not finishing. On the whole, I think I'd rather go to a bar or the beach and hang out, stare at her, and chat. Everything was covered.
Originally Posted by HogSmuggler
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-25 18:45 #29732Senior Member

Posts: 221Not much to report unfortunately. Texted a few ladies during the day to make plans for after work. Got it narrowed down to a couple girls I've messaged before but wasn't able to see. Told them I'd be in town at 3 and they said okay. 3 rolls around and I'm in town so I message first choice, a two girl special. Crickets. I message second in line to let her know I'm there. She asks where I parked so I tell her, then don't hear back. I message them both that I'm leaving the area and first choice messages back but it's too late. This is how my attempts usually end up, a big waste of time. I should have went with airport Asians but I doubt they are 20 year old students like they claim LOL.
-
03-05-25 13:06 #29731Senior Member

Posts: 207A Disappointment.
She's older then her photos, and a member for the covered B J society.
Originally Posted by ItsPablo90
[View Original Post]
A very poor attitude and A disappointment.
-
03-05-25 12:46 #29730Senior Member

Posts: 309Bbfs
She was mentioned as offering BBFS in the BBFS thread, but that was all that was mentioned.
Originally Posted by Chester67
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-25 10:36 #29729Senior Member

Posts: 1136Thanks, I don't trust those hotels. I wish I could find a good provider there that I trust, it's just down the road for me. It could be dangerously convenient if there was.
Originally Posted by ItsPablo90
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-25 10:13 #29728Regular Member

Posts: 19Yeah, I contacted her and never heard back.
Originally Posted by SnowHawk
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-25 07:41 #29727Senior Member

Posts: 37She was at a motel directly across from the Cracker Barrel off Stewart's ferry. I didn't get a good look at her face, but she was on the thinner side. This was about 3-4 months ago.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-25 20:13 #29726Senior Member

Posts: 244Ad is gone
Crazy it hasn't even been a day yet.
Originally Posted by BallsDeep1
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-25 17:31 #29725Senior Member

Posts: 221Nondescript locations like "downtown" are usually a tip off that it's a scam.
Originally Posted by ItsPablo90
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





