Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6149
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    I got a hi. And then asked her question then nothing. She kinda funky looking. You get any farther? Proves these girls get too many messages from us horndogs.
    Yeah she asked me for five Benjamins. When I negotiated she came down to four. Still high, I have been on the fence if she is my type or not, that's why asked here if anyone had a positive encounter with her.

  2. #6148
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    I got a hi. And then asked her question then nothing. She kinda funky looking. You get any farther? Proves these girls get too many messages from us horndogs.

  3. #6147

    Why not just ask her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Seeking has tags for trans and I have never encountered anyone who was trans off Seeking who didn't disclose up front. If you stop to think about it a transwoman wouldn't want to meet up with someone who isn't down. Doesn't make sense from a money angle let alone a safety angle. I've been DM'd by women who I wasn't sure and I just asked them. If they get offended and block me, who cares?

  4. #6146

  5. #6145
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking the same thing. She / he sent me a message, so I asked what exactly does wanting someone who is "Open Minded" mean in your description?

    Response was maybe we should talk about this on What's App or messenger. I don't use either.

  6. #6144

  7. #6143

    Melody xx lovely

    Melody has been reviewed here in the past and it was brought up that they thought she was a pro.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-00942fad6342

    https://tryst.link/escort/penelopesperfectpeach#rates.

    Yep she is a pro!!

  8. #6142

    Mitzi

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-1092f68782d7

    I have only seen one report about her in the last year. I have had many conversations via text with her over the last week. She has an only fans with some decent stuff there, looks like a few years ago she was somewhat heavy. Here is the thing and the review on her last year said the same, she never follows through. She texts me at 3 Am in the morning so unless I get up to take a piss in the middle of the night I won't respond until the next day. She is into the whole domination thing which is not exactly what I am looking for and basically not something I have done in the past however based on current photos from only fans she has a great fantastic body. She favored me first and I then made first contact. Please don't ask me for her only fans page or any other info I may have about her that is not on seeking.

  9. #6141

    Susie

    Quite possible. She switches boyfriends faster than I switch underwear. Because she is extremely insecure and unhinged. But this is common behavior with girls who are in relationships. They keep their SA accounts open and can't resist playing the scam card to make a few extra bucks while claiming the high moral ground of being loyal in their relationships.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    She has a Tik Toc site, looks like she actually has a boyfriend now. Or who knows it could be some guy from Seeking. I think I got lucky not actually meeting her. I am street smart so I doubt anything in our conversation lead her to think she could scam me.

  10. #6140
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    To my knowledge, she hasn't been in any legal trouble. All she does is smoke pot. Too much of it though. She's nice once she gets into it. But has way too many chips on her shoulder and too many voices in her head talking to her. Regardless, a deposit would be a no go for me no matter what. I interact with her off and on even to this day. She never asked me for a deposit. Maybe she smelled blood from your interactions or this is a new phase for her.
    She has a Tik Toc site, looks like she actually has a boyfriend now. Or who knows it could be some guy from Seeking. I think I got lucky not actually meeting her. I am street smart so I doubt anything in our conversation lead her to think she could scam me.

  11. #6139

    Susie

    To my knowledge, she hasn't been in any legal trouble. All she does is smoke pot. Too much of it though. She's nice once she gets into it. But has way too many chips on her shoulder and too many voices in her head talking to her. Regardless, a deposit would be a no go for me no matter what. I interact with her off and on even to this day. She never asked me for a deposit. Maybe she smelled blood from your interactions or this is a new phase for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    Susie is definitely wacked, its to bad I would have liked to see her. How was she in person? I felt a bit guilty making the post but considering the pay up front BS I found it warranted.

    I know her real name and did a search and could not find anything bad about her.

  12. #6138
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    I saw her many, many years ago. She's a good soul, but troubled.
    Susie is definitely wacked, its to bad I would have liked to see her. How was she in person? I felt a bit guilty making the post but considering the pay up front BS I found it warranted.

    I know her real name and did a search and could not find anything bad about her.

  13. #6137
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you didn't notice, or you decided not to mention it in your post, but it seems that she has artificial feet. Perhaps that makes her insecure to do an outcall, especially with someone who hasn't acknowledged her handicap.
    Wow nice catch there darkclouds, I did not notice that.

  14. #6136

    Susie

    I saw her many, many years ago. She's a good soul, but troubled.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-1125a5e92067

    Text conversation with her and she quoted me a surprisingly low PPM price. Wanted me to come to her apartment which I said no I will get a room at a local hotel.

    I asked to meet in a public place first and she said guys usually just meet her outside of her place and then go upstairs. First red flag when asked how long for the PPm she said most guys will just stay over and leave the next morning. Ok so after we get done with the details 10 minutes go by and I get a text from her asking if I could send her some money now to help with her kids. I said no and that was that.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-01f799e18bee

    This one who I already knew from her Tic Tok account favors me and then sends me the hey sexy message. She comes on real strong overly so calling me love and sexy etc. Anyway we go back and forth with texting for a few days and finally agree to meet at one of the casinos because its a half way point for both of us. She quotes a very reasonable rate. The next morning I get a text from her asking for $100 because she needs it for parking and some other stuff. Then goes into a long rant about how she is getting divorced and needs the money to park. I told her I won't send her money and mentioned to her that's a big red flag. Later that day she texts me again and writes that if I can't send her $100 before we meet then there is nothing left to talk about. There was nothing to talk about after she asked the first time. She is definitely a nut case and I am pretty sure is stoned all the time.

    So I have seen posts on both these girls in the past who else has experienced with ether of these 2 ??

  15. #6135

    Michelle

    Maybe you didn't notice, or you decided not to mention it in your post, but it seems that she has artificial feet. Perhaps that makes her insecure to do an outcall, especially with someone who hasn't acknowledged her handicap.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-1125a5e92067

    Text conversation with her and she quoted me a surprisingly low PPM price. Wanted me to come to her apartment which I said no I will get a room at a local hotel.

    I asked to meet in a public place first and she said guys usually just meet her outside of her place and then go upstairs. First red flag when asked how long for the PPm she said most guys will just stay over and leave the next morning. Ok so after we get done with the details 10 minutes go by and I get a text from her asking if I could send her some money now to help with her kids. I said no and that was that.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-01f799e18bee

    This one who I already knew from her Tic Tok account favors me and then sends me the hey sexy message. She comes on real strong overly so calling me love and sexy etc. Anyway we go back and forth with texting for a few days and finally agree to meet at one of the casinos because its a half way point for both of us. She quotes a very reasonable rate. The next morning I get a text from her asking for $100 because she needs it for parking and some other stuff. Then goes into a long rant about how she is getting divorced and needs the money to park. I told her I won't send her money and mentioned to her that's a big red flag. Later that day she texts me again and writes that if I can't send her $100 before we meet then there is nothing left to talk about. There was nothing to talk about after she asked the first time. She is definitely a nut case and I am pretty sure is stoned all the time.

    So I have seen posts on both these girls in the past who else has experienced with ether of these 2 ??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape