Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 233 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 283 333 733 1233 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 26667
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23187
    Quote Originally Posted by LandRover20  [View Original Post]
    Can someone tell me if she has a nice incall? Walking into a shitty dump is a major turnoff. Her pics don't give me much hope. Feel free to pm me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jcs8616

    Thanks,

    Rover.
    Last time I saw her was a couple of months ago at a hotel on 28th in Cascade area. The room was clean with no smoke or other odors but I would recommend asking her what hotel she's staying at as that will depend on the cleanliness. She isn't messy but the rooms can be depending on how good they clean it.

  2. #23186

    SBJ sister

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    I've asked SBJ about her sister a few times.

    SBJ sister is Living north of GR with BF and not communicating lately.
    Thanks for the update, hope she's happy and doing well. Let me know if she ever goes utr again, thanks again and stay safe!

  3. #23185

    Blue eye Amy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/242862156820

    She back in GRapids $150 half hour CFS. Not high raise donation like some. Good comms clean hotel safe area.

  4. #23184

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommygo  [View Original Post]
    After a long wait, I finally got the chance to meet Arianna from Lansing during her trip to GR, and it was well worth it. The incall setup was just rightclean, private, and comfortable. She welcomed me in beautiful lingerie, setting the perfect tone for the evening. She is as pretty as expected, with a warm and engaging personality. She's talkative, easygoing, and very accommodating, making sure everything went smoothly. Her BBBJ was next-levelabsolutely mind-blowing. She smells great, maintains excellent hygiene, and overall, she's a pleasure to be around.

    The only slight downside was that she looked a bit fuller than in her pictures, but that didn't take away from the experience. Communication was smooth, and she was professional yet friendly throughout.

    Overall, a great timesensual, enjoyable, and well worth it. Solid 3.5/5.
    Definitely agreed here, Arianna is one of my favorites, my schedule has never worked out to see CJ but if she is even better than Arianna I definitely need to make that happen sometime. Arianna is very sweet and very fun, lucky that she is only time once a month or so or I would go broke.

  5. #23183

    Dani Avery

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...0/390192837803

    Any info on this one? Looks like pictures are from a creator, but also looks like said creator is in state. Guessing TGTBT since I don't see any reviews but thought I would check. Appreciate it.

  6. #23182

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by LandRover20  [View Original Post]
    Can someone tell me if she has a nice incall? Walking into a shitty dump is a major turnoff. Her pics don't give me much hope. Feel free to pm me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jcs8616

    Thanks,

    Rover.
    It's been a while since I have seen her last, so this might not be much help. But going back a couple of years, I have seen her a few times. She was always in a motel and moved from one to the other.

  7. #23181

    Jessica

    Can someone tell me if she has a nice incall? Walking into a shitty dump is a major turnoff. Her pics don't give me much hope. Feel free to pm me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jcs8616

    Thanks,

    Rover.

  8. #23180
    Finding someone who's not a scammer is ridiculous lately. I luckily haven't lost any money, but damn. It's either they aren't the ones in the picture or they just half ass it.

    Sorry. I just needed to complain a bit. I hope you have better luck than I do.

  9. #23179
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLimpBiscuit  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure cj will push all the right buttons. Fun fun.
    I'm a pretty good button pusher, so I hear, LOL.

  10. #23178
    Quote Originally Posted by BcHeadHunter  [View Original Post]
    If you don't do this you missed out on the best experience possible Mr Coffee!.
    I'm blushing Thank you.

  11. #23177
    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    I just came in my pants a little bit thinking about this experience. My god, you're a lucky man!
    Well that was easy, LOL. You should come see me soon too.

  12. #23176

    100 percent agree

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    Hell no, Bella is not worth 250 hh /350 hr with everything covered, not even if it was uncovered! Now this goes for any other provider as well who tries to sucker us guys into paying those ridiculous GPS prices and she has the gall to say "no negotiations"! Stick to these donation offerings 40-60 for SS or BBBJ, 75-120 hh FS, 150-200 hour FS. Don't be fooled, they will ALL accept these. If not, walk away.
    Agreed. Also make sure they understand that if they take back on agreement after you arrive that you are willing to walk away. If during the communication they agreed that they will do BBBJ but pulls out a cover for a BJ then ask what happened to our agreement and if she doesn't follow through then be ready to walk out.

    So many of these GPS providers prey on the timid or naive that they think they can keep getting away with it. Just remember that without a demand the supply losses it's value.

  13. #23175

    Red Roof Inn

    Anyone been there lately? Is it still a thing? I went there last year and had a good time.

  14. #23174

    Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy69  [View Original Post]
    Get ahold of me.
    I just came in my pants a little bit thinking about this experience. My god, you're a lucky man!

  15. #23173
    If you don't do this you missed out on the best experience possible Mr Coffee!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy69  [View Original Post]
    Get ahold of me.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape