Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 234 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 284 334 734 1234 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23173
    If you don't do this you missed out on the best experience possible Mr Coffee!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy69  [View Original Post]
    Get ahold of me.
    .

  2. #23172

    Cj

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy69  [View Original Post]
    Get ahold of me.
    I'm sure cj will push all the right buttons. Fun fun.

  3. #23171

    Worth it? Hell No!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CamRon1985  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to dream of Bella but damn $$. 50 for hhr with everything covered is pretty steep IMO. I don't care if your Margot Robbie, for that kinda rate I need at least bbj, cim, or both. Am I wrong here? Has anyone had a great experience with her before? Maybe more on the menu and is the location private or a parlor?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/899714430688
    Hell no, Bella is not worth 250 hh /350 hr with everything covered, not even if it was uncovered! Now this goes for any other provider as well who tries to sucker us guys into paying those ridiculous GPS prices and she has the gall to say "no negotiations"! Stick to these donation offerings 40-60 for SS or BBBJ, 75-120 hh FS, 150-200 hour FS. Don't be fooled, they will ALL accept these. If not, walk away.

  4. #23170

    Worth It 2

    Quote Originally Posted by CamRon1985  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to dream of Bella but damn $$. 50 for hhr with everything covered is pretty steep IMO. I don't care if your Margot Robbie, for that kinda rate I need at least bbj, cim, or both. Am I wrong here? Has anyone had a great experience with her before? Maybe more on the menu and is the location private or a
    parlor?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/899714430688
    Pics tell me she's a closet fatty.

  5. #23169
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCoffee68  [View Original Post]
    Help please! I'm from the Kazoo area. My lady friend and I will be visiting GR next Saturday. My friend prefers a lady over 35, full bodied (not BBW), natural breast, able to carry on an intelligent conversation and most importantly be really into women. I know she's looking for an unicorn. LOL I want to treat her to a great bi experience so price isn't a big issue.

    Thanks in advance for any recommendations.
    Get ahold of me.

  6. #23168
    Quote Originally Posted by CamRon1985  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to dream of Bella but damn $$. 50 for hhr with everything covered is pretty steep IMO. I don't care if your Margot Robbie, for that kinda rate I need at least bbj, cim, or both. Am I wrong here? Has anyone had a great experience with her before? Maybe more on the menu and is the location private or a parlor?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/899714430688
    I don't know about you, but 250 for a turn with Margot Robbie sounds like a damn good deal.

  7. #23167

    Don't waste your time or money

    Quote Originally Posted by CamRon1985  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to dream of Bella but damn $$. 50 for hhr with everything covered is pretty steep IMO. I don't care if your Margot Robbie, for that kinda rate I need at least bbj, cim, or both. Am I wrong here? Has anyone had a great experience with her before? Maybe more on the menu and is the location private or a parlor?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/899714430688
    I've seen this girl before when she was doing massages at a parlor and wanted $.3 for a HJ finish and was upselling everything from taking off her top to FS which at the time was 300. She is not the girl in the pic obviously and you will be disappointed if you see her. There's a lot of way better options than this GPS provider especially at that donation point.

  8. #23166

    Worth it?

    I'd like to dream of Bella but damn $$. 50 for hhr with everything covered is pretty steep IMO. I don't care if your Margot Robbie, for that kinda rate I need at least bbj, cim, or both. Am I wrong here? Has anyone had a great experience with her before? Maybe more on the menu and is the location private or a parlor?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/899714430688

  9. #23165

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by RobovDaslav  [View Original Post]
    1. The Kindness:

    I've not had a date with Lauren since the Den shutdown, I've only ran into her in passing on the occasions she would be sharing incalls with CJ. Based on other mongers recent reports, I'd say she's probably raised her costs to match with CJ's rates for new visitors. That being 250/350 hh / hr. If that's wrong, anyone is free to correct it, that's just my best guess. Honestly, she would probably just answer that question herself when asked, but for sake of posterity, it is good to get an updated number on the board itself periodically.

    2. The Advice:

    There's next to nobody on this board that would appreciate the attempt at using us like your personal bloodhounds. Every other question asked has been answered to death, most being touched on as recently as the past month. Lauren has been praised to hell and back (minus one attempt at slander from a very salty ex member). By my observation, Lauren is probably in the top 3 most reviewed providers by volume in GR. If you don't want to put in the (incredibly light) legwork to find the answers you seek, what makes you think we want to do it on your behalf? And you're post history shows that this is a major pattern. Only 5 out of over 40 posts in the last five years has actually been a report of any kind. Everything else is just trolling for info with seldom any follow up, even when you do get an answer.

    Could I have answered basically every question you asked? Sure could've.

    But hey, if you give a man a fish.
    Thanks for the input and kindly hold your fire. I actually did research it and couldn't find my answers that's why I'm asking. Isn't that what this forum is for?

    Inbox Contribution also count doesn't it so there's that. Happy hobbling and stay friendly will ya.

    I'm not going to go through your post history to find your flaw as I got much better things to do. Like seeing Lauren.

  10. #23164

    1 act of Kindness and 1 bit of Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexKai777  [View Original Post]
    So I've seen CJ couple times and am interested to see Lauren.

    Can any one tell me what Lauren is like?

    How's her service compare to CJ?

    How's her look?

    How's the damage?

    On her ads says she's mixed but not sure what kind of mixed.

    Is she pretty on the face?
    1. The Kindness:

    I've not had a date with Lauren since the Den shutdown, I've only ran into her in passing on the occasions she would be sharing incalls with CJ. Based on other mongers recent reports, I'd say she's probably raised her costs to match with CJ's rates for new visitors. That being 250/350 hh / hr. If that's wrong, anyone is free to correct it, that's just my best guess. Honestly, she would probably just answer that question herself when asked, but for sake of posterity, it is good to get an updated number on the board itself periodically.

    2. The Advice:

    There's next to nobody on this board that would appreciate the attempt at using us like your personal bloodhounds. Every other question asked has been answered to death, most being touched on as recently as the past month. Lauren has been praised to hell and back (minus one attempt at slander from a very salty ex member). By my observation, Lauren is probably in the top 3 most reviewed providers by volume in GR. If you don't want to put in the (incredibly light) legwork to find the answers you seek, what makes you think we want to do it on your behalf? And you're post history shows that this is a major pattern. Only 5 out of over 40 posts in the last five years has actually been a report of any kind. Everything else is just trolling for info with seldom any follow up, even when you do get an answer.

    Could I have answered basically every question you asked? Sure could've.

    But hey, if you give a man a fish.

  11. #23163

    Lauren

    So I've seen CJ couple times and am interested to see Lauren.

    Can any one tell me what Lauren is like?

    How's her service compare to CJ?

    How's her look?

    How's the damage?

    On her ads says she's mixed but not sure what kind of mixed.

    Is she pretty on the face?

  12. #23162
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439
    Quote Originally Posted by JMan2787  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she is still around and seeing mongers utr? All these posts about the best head has me thinking of her. If so if someone could pm me digits I would greatly appreciate it. As always stay safe!
    I've asked SBJ about her sister a few times.

    SBJ sister is Living north of GR with BF and not communicating lately.

  13. #23161
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonwmlatam  [View Original Post]
    What is Jazzi / Carmella like body wise? Thin, thick? In shape? Thanks.
    I haven't seen her in a while, she stopped taking my texts but the pics in the ad are her. I would say slim thick, she has a huge rack for sure.

  14. #23160

    Bi encounter

    Hey MrCoffee. I think Honey would be a good candidate. Met her for a MFM session last summer. Good clean couple. Very sexy and adventurous woman. She is into women also and would be my main choice for event like this. You lucky punk! LOL.

    PM if you would like more details.
    Stay safe everyone.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mx-honey


    Quote Originally Posted by MrCoffee68  [View Original Post]
    Help please! I'm from the Kazoo area. My lady friend and I will be visiting GR next Saturday. My friend prefers a lady over 35, full bodied (not BBW), natural breast, able to carry on an intelligent conversation and most importantly be really into women. I know she's looking for an unicorn. LOL I want to treat her to a great bi experience so price isn't a big issue.

    Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

  15. #23159

    Overpriced

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFly87  [View Original Post]
    Jane is still in the game. She is out of Allendale now, and is lower volume. She will post in Holland when she come to town for a night or so. She was just in town Friday, however due to schedule conflicts couldn't make it work. I agree with her skills. She is great, but a higher price tag for the all around skills.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...d/802506649143
    I don't find the paunch attractive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape