Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 241 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 291 341 741 1241 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37676

    Gaia

    Do anyone have any feed back on this one. I feel l've seen her before. Maybe a few years ago.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/478399453638

  2. #37675
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankRocs  [View Original Post]
    Yes she's legit, those are pics are pretty accurate, she offers pretty good services and is flexible on the funds. She gets right down to business! Overall 7/10!
    OK mu buddy saw her and was not impressed. Yes head is good (and BBBJ) but pics are a filtered and make up was heavily applied. Not worth $. 60.

  3. #37674
    TOFTT my guy.

    I've had my eye on that too.

    Quote Originally Posted by G904M  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? She posts regularly but found no reports.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...v/952947179487

  4. #37673

    Sienna

    Has anyone seen this one? She posts regularly but found no reports.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...v/952947179487

  5. #37672

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBall  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/094564296914

    This hottie looks TGTBT. She also looks like one that could have some DBs hanging around, waiting to take advantage of an unsuspecting monger. If anyone has any info, it'd be greatly appreciated.
    She's an Onlyfans model. You won't get to see her unless you Subscribe to her link.

  6. #37671

    Stay away stay away

    Decided to try something semi new to me and go for this yellow heux. Agreed for 200 hh no socks. Came to my palace. Down to business, suddenly socks are a must? I politely (kinda) tell her that's not what we agreed on. And she, no shit, says "she will say anything to get a trick". I had to use some not so kind words to remove the trash.

    Just be weary if you don't like wearing socks.

    "Soul snatcher yellow mellow" she's a bigger light skinned girl.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/570303781311

  7. #37670

    Nia

    Tried searching the thread, anyone have an info on Nia?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3591241

  8. #37669

    Anybody seen her? Definitely peaks my interest

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/094564296914

    This hottie looks TGTBT. She also looks like one that could have some DBs hanging around, waiting to take advantage of an unsuspecting monger. If anyone has any info, it'd be greatly appreciated.

  9. #37668

    Cautious

    Tastey have linked with a new friend in Manderin according to this post.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/421679272409

  10. #37667

    Safe

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    It was Friday fuck day so I took a chance on this one (lunchtime visit). She's a 24 yr old chubber. Was a decent, safe looking, apartment off SS / Touchton (smoke free). Damage was 140. For a chubby, she has cute semi-firm tits the way a 20 year old would (as opposed a 40 yr old). Got a soft slow bbj, then some cfs (all on the couch). Asked for a tissue or paper towel. She didn't have one handy and was hesitant. Then when I asked 'how about some toilet paper', she went in to the bathroom, and there was a skinny 20's young guy brushing his teeth in the sink. Kinda spooked / annoyed me for a sec. So considering the fairly nice location and the experience, I'll guess he is harmless and she is playing fair and square without intentions of shenanigans.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/226540705048
    Have had a good couple visits with this one and one with her and her other a couple years ago. Never had an issue. She's sweet but to the point. Her gf is a dead fish though and do not recommend tbh. They are still together to my knowledge.

    , never seen a guy around.

  11. #37666

    Miss candy

    60 mario coins quick trip and a blast, very tight but a little stench from the pond water. No mind, it was warm and wet. Wouldn't do again.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

  12. #37665
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    To come see me at my place. And she's hesitant. I'm not going to quit just yet. Especially now that I know she's got some devotion to the suction.

    Rich.
    I chatted with her the other day and she said she "won't give head for longer than 10 minutes and even that's too long" but I'm going to keep trying too. I told her I needed to sample the throat if she's going to claim goat.

  13. #37664

    Brandy? OMG Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern92  [View Original Post]
    And it worked out ten fold. As usual YMMV. I think she looks better in person. Thick and totally into. If you vibe with her she's top 5 provider. Everything she states in her ad is true. Loves the BBBJ. I negotiated a tad but it was closer to her end and she accepted. This one has a banging pawg body. If you like that you'll be happy, I know I was. Not a clock watcher and wants you to have it your way. As usual your experience may very, but hopefully in a good way. I recommend and will repeat.
    I had an absolute BLAST with this hottie. She's fit, thick, sexy AF and the ass and tits are superb. She's a head master and you can tell she enjoys her job. She had not one "no" in her vocabulary and hung around until, and I quote "you get your nut". She's headed back down to South Florida today but said she'd probably be back in a couple of weeks. Her Skip ads were hacked so she wasn't able to repost before she left and I propose we suggest she leave STG alone and become a well-needed, reliable and professional UTR for the community.

    Rich.

  14. #37663

    Sierra Leanne

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Any body got any info on this one? Comms are decent but doesn't seem to stay at the best places. PM if you prefer. Thanks and stay safe!
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/040237031209
    She's young. She's VERY recently had a baby. When I had her over a couple of months ago, her C-section was just barely healed and she was still bleeding from the vag. Of course, she didn't tell me any of this until she arrived and still demanded payment. She refused to provide vaginal intercourse and her head game was amateurish. Since, she's begged me to give her another chance and I may consider it. She did have a cute face and nice tits, and seemed like a sweet girl, just a tad 'toopid.

    Of course, YMMV.

    Rich.

  15. #37662

    Leanne Review

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Any body got any info on this one? Comms are decent but doesn't seem to stay at the best places. PM if you prefer. Thanks and stay safe!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/040237031209
    Saw her last week. You're right about the place she stays. Looks a bit rundown, but it was still safe. Her pictures must be a few years old. She has put on a bit more weight than depicted in the photos. Also, she smoked while I was in the room. Other than that, she was very sweet, accommodating and GFE. Greek is on the table, if that's your thing. I'd say she's not bad if you want an easy time and no hassle appointment. 3 stars.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape