Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 1734
-
03-15-25 13:55 #1074Senior Member

Posts: 271Out of the 4 I've seen, 2 have hosted and 2 I've met up with at hotels. I wouldn't want anyone on the site to know where I live either.
Originally Posted by Lyle416
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-25 09:24 #1073Senior Member

Posts: 145Where are you guys banging these chicks? Do they host or do you host? I have always been skeptical about someone coming to my place on a first meetup.
I will say the last time I was active, the site was filled with fakes. I really wish seeking would have a shorter term membership. 90 days is a little too long and I have gotten bored being on there that long in the past.
-
03-14-25 20:12 #1072Senior Member

Posts: 43Liz
I saw her again and she's looking for new meets. 500 ppm BBFS, BBBJ. She's very fun and very flexible! She will do some bondage stiff as well if you are into that.
Somehow her profile is blocked for me but just search "gymnast" in Phoenix. You will find her.
-
03-14-25 16:38 #1071Senior Member

Posts: 87Looking for MILF
Anyone has any recommendations?
-
03-07-25 13:29 #1070Senior Member

Posts: 1875Age
Yup she sounds cool enough to look past the age thing even though it's in her profile.
Originally Posted by ArizDon
[View Original Post]
I know some girls will throw a fit, I didn't want a reply saying "did you not look at my profile grandpa? Type respond.
-
03-07-25 07:46 #1069Senior Member

Posts: 77Age is nothing but a number
She favorited me and I am 48.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-25 21:45 #1068Senior Member

Posts: 337It's on her profile.
Originally Posted by ArizDon
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-25 15:56 #1067Senior Member

Posts: 53Ymmv
She knows I'm over 50 and keeps contacting me to get together. Did she tell you that range or is that how she has it listed on her profile?
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-25 15:12 #1066Senior Member

Posts: 1875I'm too old for Jasmine
Dang it, I was looking at Jasmine too, seems to be cool just to hangout inside, smoke or drink. It's too bad I'm too old for her (her cut off age is 43, how she came to that number is beyond me)
Originally Posted by Ctmaz68
[View Original Post]
Thank you for the intel though.
-
03-05-25 11:35 #1065Senior Member

Posts: 41Jasmine
Jasmine is very cute, nice body, great ass. She's quiet, seems a bit shy, but is worth seeing. I don't have any experience with the others.
Originally Posted by ArizDon
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-25 14:46 #1064Senior Member

Posts: 53A Couple of Leads
HonestBabe / Charlene - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-8c051aa8d330.
Looking for $500 ppm but I didn't try to negotiate lower. She is very interested in meeting but I have too much going on right now.
Kristi - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-17719cca0b85.
Looking for $500 ppm and very interested in getting together. Says she is "super orgasmic and won't disappoint". Tbh there was just something off and she needed to be ubered around so haven't met with her. But she does seem legit.
Jasmine - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-d89d8c845953.
$350 ppm and no anal and "doesn't really like kissing". She did say she could be flexible with that if she felt comfortable. Very cute and eager to meet.
-
03-04-25 13:15 #1063Senior Member

Posts: 53Chelsea
Any chance anyone has any info on her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-74bef91e3e20
-
03-01-25 18:22 #1062Senior Member

Posts: 271Youlovelivv
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-db82e0fee354
She wants $400 for a 1st date. She was very clear that sex is off the table until the 2nd date. Also said she has to like the guy enough to even go on a 2nd date. $400 for a chance at having another $400 date before we get intimate is a pass from me.
-
02-25-25 09:45 #1061Senior Member

Posts: 43I agree. Liz is one of my ATFs. PM me for contact details.
Originally Posted by Yeetsville
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 18:15 #1060Senior Member

Posts: 271Damn, ok. She just quoted me 250 for a public meet and greet (which really threw me off) so maybe she is just a time waster after all.
Originally Posted by Oscar13
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




