Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 366 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 5483
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4658

    Chimacra

    Had a dream of chimacra, rang bell, mms answered, took me to dark room with lost of color changing leds, and black out shade on window. In walks Paula, 35 maybe very nice man made Cs. Tiny waist and ass. Takes. 80 for house threw leads me to a very nice TS area. TS was not memorable, no tease clinical almost. Into tiny sauna for a couple min. Took my hand and back to room. Mediocre massage at best. Didn't want any roaming during massage. On to negotiation hard press for $. 80 settled for $. 60 then said you bring. 20 more next time. LOL nice body very clean shave. Brief CBJ absolute NO to DATY. Said maybe next time. Climbed on rode like a champ, then to missionary to the finish line. Slapping my ass saying "you do good job!" LOL.

    Not a memorable experience. Said 3 girls I only Saw 1. Don't think I will be back. But never know. Anyone else have similar or better dream? Stay safe.

  2. #4657

    Relax-Elle

    Walked in the room and found her panties on the chair. She came in laughing as I pointed to her panties. She grabs them, sniffs them and laughs some more. Asked for TS, spent good amount of time on the rear and shaft. I had to dry myself and then we walked back to room.

    Started with good massage and then after a bit she said let's finish massage later. She's a bit thick but lives using her large breast to massage you with. Ran her nips from my ear hole down to the bottom of my feet. Then she spreads my ass and lands her tongue right center. At one point I was fighting her going inside with her tongue LOL. Felt great. Asked for BJ and she insisted on CBJ. While still helping herself to the rear on occasion. At one point she was in 69 position and lifted my legs up so she can really get inside my ass. Always a fun time at relax. 70 for hour plus. 20. If you're into getting rimmed, she's your gal.

  3. #4656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 293

    Last minute suggestions.

    Thanks for the last minute suggestions I asked for. Decided to go with Nala at Swan. She told me she is leaving at the end of the month. LOL. Pretty good massage with really good L3. More of a spinner than I usually like, but I was not disappointed. Saw Cindy, shorter and built for comfort, not for speed. Really enjoyed Nala giving nude b2 b while on my stomach.

  4. #4655

    My bad!

    I stand corrected! Was in a hurry!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChgSpaMan  [View Original Post]
    You spa is 1220 Ogden. 1224 is Magic. I think the former will be much more pleasing.

  5. #4654
    Quote Originally Posted by Englee  [View Original Post]
    Ella is fantastic at it.
    What's the damage?

  6. #4653
    Quote Originally Posted by GotCraving  [View Original Post]
    Been a year since I visited relax. Who does rimming and BBBJ?
    Ella is fantastic at it.

  7. #4652

    You-Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ChgSpaMan  [View Original Post]
    You spa is 1220 Ogden. 1224 is Magic. I think the former will be much more pleasing.
    Just left you-Spa. Got a pretty decent massage. Great tease of the boys while on my stomach. On the flip, she teased a bit more, and asked if I wanted massage there too. I gave her the BJ sign, as her English wasn't the best. She says "yes, I could do". Left came back with cover and started a CBJ. When asked if we could do FS, she said no. Twice. CBJ was subpar and even though it was covered, it still hurt. I couldn't imagine a BBJ. Anyways I stopped her and started my own hand action. She kissed ears, nippoes, and neck. Right before explosion, I hand it back to her and she finishes with a hand mouth combo. Damage was $80 for mamasan, and a hundo for Penny (I think that was her name). I thought for sure, FS would be on the table.

  8. #4651

    PT Spa. Naperville - Sky

    Tried this shop out after seeing their bedpage ads for so long. Nice spa. Kind of a maze. But super clean. Nice rooms. Got sky. Super hot and slutty with nice B tits that are hers and a fantastic ass and legs. Wore nice heels and gave a plain massage but an amazing blow job for a minute then put the cover on and gave a good covered blowjob before I decided I just wanted to plow her so I fucked her on the table for a while and she was super fun. Came in bag. 60 for the half hour + 160 for her.

  9. #4650

    Actually

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaveHere1  [View Original Post]
    You are right in the area. I have never had a letdown there! 1224 Ogden Ave.
    You spa is 1220 Ogden. 1224 is Magic. I think the former will be much more pleasing.

  10. #4649

    You Spa

    You are right in the area. I have never had a letdown there! 1224 Ogden Ave.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohboy  [View Original Post]
    Last minute I know. Tomorrow I have an appointment in Naperville, diehl rd. And rt 59. I'll be heading North when I leave. Any recommendations on something on my route? Doesn't have to be along rt. 59, but headed North towards Carpentersville. Thanks for any help; Ohboy.

  11. #4648

    Re: Swan

    If Nala is still in town, I'd recommend Swan as well. Great provider and well reviewed on the Aurora subsection.

    Quote Originally Posted by BassMan1989  [View Original Post]
    Try swan on butterfield just east of farnsworth, or relax in glen ellyn.

  12. #4647

    Swan

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohboy  [View Original Post]
    Last minute I know. Tomorrow I have an appointment in Naperville, diehl rd. And rt 59. I'll be heading North when I leave. Any recommendations on something on my route? Doesn't have to be along rt. 59, but headed North towards Carpentersville. Thanks for any help; Ohboy.
    Try swan on butterfield just east of farnsworth, or relax in glen ellyn.

  13. #4646
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohboy  [View Original Post]
    Last minute I know. Tomorrow I have an appointment in Naperville, diehl rd. And rt 59. I'll be heading North when I leave. Any recommendations on something on my route? Doesn't have to be along rt. 59, but headed North towards Carpentersville. Thanks for any help; Ohboy.
    Relax in Glen Ellyn is only 6-7 miles north.

  14. #4645
    Senior Member


    Posts: 293

    Naperville and north

    Last minute I know. Tomorrow I have an appointment in Naperville, diehl rd. And rt 59. I'll be heading North when I leave. Any recommendations on something on my route? Doesn't have to be along rt. 59, but headed North towards Carpentersville. Thanks for any help; Ohboy.

  15. #4644
    Quote Originally Posted by TallNwGuy  [View Original Post]
    Any more info on Chimacra in OBT? May TOFTT on fri.
    I stop by 2 weeks ago, and review the place, but overall similar service as Lanes, or relax, you got a shower, sauna, quick massage and CFS. Not GFE or at last that was my experience on all these 3 places, the girl I got that time was ok. But not to repeat for me.

    If you go there this Friday, please post your experience, who knows maybe you are lucky and better service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape