Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 37369
-
03-04-25 15:10 #34114Senior Member

Posts: 156Lilah
Geez she brought another baby into this world.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-25 12:10 #34113Regular Member

Posts: 4I'm looking for recommendations for the colonial heights chester area
I'm not looking for super high end nor some sketch motel, just a simple pleasurable service provider.
-
03-04-25 06:57 #34112Senior Member

Posts: 784Had the baby
She had the baby last week, milk is flowing LOL. She moved down street, so she's around.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 17:21 #34111Senior Member

Posts: 138Shantal
Brothers, I saw Shantal today. She has some really nice curves and aims to please. Download a translator app if you don't have one….you will definitely need it. I think I've been in this game too long or the language barrier killed it for me. At any rate, started with a CBJ, moved to mish and finished in K9. Nice girl, sexy, and smelled good. I am going to buy local for a bit now though. Like all of these girls…YMMV.
Originally Posted by LicknItGood200
[View Original Post]
Be safe gents!
-
03-03-25 17:02 #34110Senior Member

Posts: 138Hey RR, I texted with her today. I hadn't see her post.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
Lately either. She is hanging in there.
-
03-03-25 16:42 #34109Senior Member

Posts: 736La la lay la
Come on boys post the review.
-
03-03-25 16:01 #34108Senior Member

Posts: 43Shantal Angie
Texted both and Shantal never responded back. Angie responded back but after I tried video call she hung up the call and never texted back.
-
03-03-25 15:24 #34107Senior Member

Posts: 201GFE friendly Spinners
I'm going to be up in Richmond tomorrow on business and was hoping someone can recommend a GFE friendly spinner? Ethnicity does not matter. In call or out call does not matter either. Thanks in advance!
-
03-03-25 14:41 #34106Senior Member

Posts: 101That tattoo is the mark of chaos
That tattoo represents the mark of chaos. It's not a happy tattoo and I'm not sure I'd want to slide into anything that has that painted on it.
Originally Posted by CrimsonMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 14:17 #34105Senior Member

Posts: 491Lilah. Just curious
Haven't seen posts from Lilah, chubby blonde on Midlo, recently. Curious if something happened and if she is OK.
Thanks.
RR.
-
03-03-25 13:37 #34104Senior Member

Posts: 105Re: Yui
Sure. I met her the other day. She's not the girl in the pics at all. In real life, she's about a 4-5. Average build for an American, but a little overweight for an Asian. Not ugly, but not pretty either. Nice tits, though. I'm guessing she was 30.
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]
Subpar BBBJ. When we were fucking, she did tell me not to cum yet. Assuming it was a line, but maybe she was having a good time.
Afterwards, she was very sweet. Good English for a Japanese girl. Able to carry on a conversation and follow directions.
All in all, it was fine. Not good, not bad. $230 hhr.
-
03-03-25 12:37 #34103Senior Member

Posts: 201Shantal
Are these two good to go? I'm going to be up in Richmond tomorrow and would like to partake. Tried getting with the bombshell ballerina, but she is not answering text. Go figure.
Originally Posted by LicknItGood200
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 00:23 #34102Senior Member

Posts: 580That makes two
That's a fact, 5 is my limit and it has to be some extra ordinary unicorn shit that's on my bucket list!!
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-25 22:11 #34101Senior Member

Posts: 371Seriously for that much I could plan a weekend trip to a Latin country and pickup two hot young Latinas multiple times and fly back.
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-25 21:12 #34100Senior Member

Posts: 220800/ hr. I make a great living but that's above my shelf. Looks great though.
Originally Posted by TheCableMan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





