Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 162 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 212 262 662 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 17023
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14608
    Senior Member


    Posts: 433

    Rl

    Quote Originally Posted by Homelander2  [View Original Post]
    Ok folks went to RL today and for the very first time did not leave happy. Before the session they asked if I had been there before which I said I did. Then about halfway through another provider came in asked the same question. Then toward the end Iwa walked in as well. In non-english, they were talking amongst themselves I think they were determining how the session would end if you catch my drift.

    They weren't stand-offish so to speak still had the regular bubbly attitute you get at RL.

    I think with the two recent busts they are trying to lay low which I don't blame them. This just sucks we need to keep reporting if anything changes.
    I was actually there yesterday morning and everything was as normal. I had the little tiny girl, don't know her name, sorry. I hadn't been there in like 2 months so I don't know if she just remembered me because I have had her before or what but no problems.

  2. #14607

    RL has been compromised

    Ok folks went to RL today and for the very first time did not leave happy. Before the session they asked if I had been there before which I said I did. Then about halfway through another provider came in asked the same question. Then toward the end Iwa walked in as well. In non-english, they were talking amongst themselves I think they were determining how the session would end if you catch my drift.

    They weren't stand-offish so to speak still had the regular bubbly attitute you get at RL.

    I think with the two recent busts they are trying to lay low which I don't blame them. This just sucks we need to keep reporting if anything changes.

  3. #14606

    Carrol

    Quote Originally Posted by CBusMonger1  [View Original Post]
    Seen on the news they got busted for " human trafficking ".
    Just a heads up for somebody named Billy Joe who may be going there for the picture show.

  4. #14605

    Emily Info

    I'll be in C-bus tomorrow and would love to see the highly reviewed Emily. Would appreciate if anyone could help a brother out. PMs welcome.

  5. #14604

    Dreamed at Sky Spa

    Dreamed at Sky spa last night. Late I called an the why started open for me. Walked in 30-40 thin Asian probably Chinese greated me. Thin with small tits and large nipples. I mean like over 1/4 inch long and wide. Yes some of the biggest I've sucked.

    30" because "too late" 45 d. Massage good. Flip immediately touch and say tip ok. Non full service. Top off vocal. Dream ended happy. Tip 8 because such good service and open late.

    Be Safe.

  6. #14603
    Quote Originally Posted by DatBoi720  [View Original Post]
    I asked about it and was quoted double Emily's rate. So six bills.
    For basically 2 Billingsley girls.

  7. #14602

    Emily is Great

    Emily is great very attentive and passionate. Kinda expensive but worth it. You get what you pay for.

  8. #14601

    Hotel Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by LessGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Yes it's hotel Asians and last time I texted them they redirected me to Clara St. So not sure if that's even the actual location.
    Thanks for the responses. I learn something new everyday. I will just stick with independent escorts, who seem to be the safer choice.

  9. #14600
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    I asked about it and was quoted double Emily's rate. So six bills.

  10. #14599

    Hotel Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Pxaapih  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with the AMP at 67XX Schrock Hill Court, Columbus, OH 43229? Their ad (https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...a/085552202384) appears to be too good to be true, so I am assuming it is. I have checked Paradigm7X's map, but nothing even close. Thanks in advance.
    Yes it's hotel Asians and last time I texted them they redirected me to Clara St. So not sure if that's even the actual location.

  11. #14598
    Quote Originally Posted by Pxaapih  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with the AMP at 67XX Schrock Hill Court, Columbus, OH 43229? Their ad (https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...a/085552202384) appears to be too good to be true, so I am assuming it is. I have checked Paradigm7X's map, but nothing even close. Thanks in advance.
    That is not on my map because it is not an AMP. From the ad on STG it would appear to be hotel Asians.

  12. #14597
    Quote Originally Posted by Maven00  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I'm new here, can anyone Emily contact please.
    Respectfully, you might want to consider adding something of value in the form of a review (s). Good luck!

  13. #14596

    67XX Schrock Hill Ct

    Does anyone have experience with the AMP at 67XX Schrock Hill Court, Columbus, OH 43229? Their ad (https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...a/085552202384) appears to be too good to be true, so I am assuming it is. I have checked Paradigm7X's map, but nothing even close. Thanks in advance.

  14. #14595

    Emily Contact

    Hi,

    I'm new here, can anyone Emily contact please.

  15. #14594
    I had a good visit to rl. Stopped in last week and was greeted by a short thicker girl with d's. When she came back in the room I was setting up on the edge of the table. When she came in she went straight for a hug and I made sure to feel on those d's. After some playing around she grabbed the oil and went to town while I was still setting up. I decided to try something different and stood up with her standing beside me doing her thing I popped both of them out. Wow they are nice. She then got on her knees while I was still standing and gave a slow sensual HJ with her boobs out and her face inches from my cock. It didn't take me long and I exploded. The first shot hit the wall and I think she freaked and didn't want to have to clean it all up so she gets up on her knees and puts my dick between he huge tits as I pump 5-6 more pumps between them. She said "you strong, so much" as her tits were covered and she had it running down her neck. She cleaned what she could and came back and cleaned me up while still standing. I lay down for a massage and not even 10 minutes in she starts stroking me between my legs while face down. She ended up having me up on my knees milking me and it didn't take long until she held her other hand out like a cup and I filled it up. I was absolutely spent. One of the best HJ sessions I have had at a AMP. I got dressed and played with those big titties before I threw her 80 and walked out drained.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape