rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 162 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 212 262 662 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 17013
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14598
    Quote Originally Posted by Pxaapih  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with the AMP at 67XX Schrock Hill Court, Columbus, OH 43229? Their ad (https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...a/085552202384) appears to be too good to be true, so I am assuming it is. I have checked Paradigm7X's map, but nothing even close. Thanks in advance.
    That is not on my map because it is not an AMP. From the ad on STG it would appear to be hotel Asians.

  2. #14597
    Quote Originally Posted by Maven00  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I'm new here, can anyone Emily contact please.
    Respectfully, you might want to consider adding something of value in the form of a review (s). Good luck!

  3. #14596

    67XX Schrock Hill Ct

    Does anyone have experience with the AMP at 67XX Schrock Hill Court, Columbus, OH 43229? Their ad (https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...a/085552202384) appears to be too good to be true, so I am assuming it is. I have checked Paradigm7X's map, but nothing even close. Thanks in advance.

  4. #14595

    Emily Contact

    Hi,

    I'm new here, can anyone Emily contact please.

  5. #14594
    I had a good visit to rl. Stopped in last week and was greeted by a short thicker girl with d's. When she came back in the room I was setting up on the edge of the table. When she came in she went straight for a hug and I made sure to feel on those d's. After some playing around she grabbed the oil and went to town while I was still setting up. I decided to try something different and stood up with her standing beside me doing her thing I popped both of them out. Wow they are nice. She then got on her knees while I was still standing and gave a slow sensual HJ with her boobs out and her face inches from my cock. It didn't take me long and I exploded. The first shot hit the wall and I think she freaked and didn't want to have to clean it all up so she gets up on her knees and puts my dick between he huge tits as I pump 5-6 more pumps between them. She said "you strong, so much" as her tits were covered and she had it running down her neck. She cleaned what she could and came back and cleaned me up while still standing. I lay down for a massage and not even 10 minutes in she starts stroking me between my legs while face down. She ended up having me up on my knees milking me and it didn't take long until she held her other hand out like a cup and I filled it up. I was absolutely spent. One of the best HJ sessions I have had at a AMP. I got dressed and played with those big titties before I threw her 80 and walked out drained.

  6. #14593

    Article / Link: Elegant Massage in Carroll Raided

    https://www.sciotopost.com/fairfield...assage-parlor/

    Quote Originally Posted by CBusMonger1  [View Original Post]
    Seen on the news they got busted for " human trafficking ".

  7. #14592

    Elegant in carrol raided

    Seen on the news they got busted for " human trafficking ".

  8. #14591

    Sunflower

    Visited new spot over weekend. With this sitting directly between two homes on a busy Whitehall road, I don't see this remaining open long. Might want to park on side street and walk over instead of using their parking lot.

    Did hhr and got nice oil massage. She started started tease and let me rub legs and butt while face down. She immediately went for junior on the flip. Went UTC up top and let me lift bra. Nice B cups with long nipples. Nice mouth feel. Got my hand down back of pants before she lifted them up and said no. Nice, unrushed HE with ball play. . 40/. 40.

    Enjoyed but won't return because of location.

  9. #14590
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgorka  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of spending an hour with Emily and her friend. It was one of the top experiences I've had in Ohio. Shower before and after. Lot's of touching some light kissing and nibbles. BBBJ and at one time as one was riding me, I was DATY on the other. Left with hugs from both and a handful of Cherries.
    What was the damage?

  10. #14589

    Natalia Knight

    Also posted in the higher end escort thread due to the price tag but figured I'd double up and post here as well:

    Any intel here? She came around about a year ago and I couldn't bring myself to fork up the donations she requires, but still curious about the service & experience as a whole. I understand you're paying for the whole experience but curious if it's worth it. Feel free to PM.

    https://tryst.link/massage/natalia-gabriella-knight

  11. #14588

    Sunflower Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Kdoc13  [View Original Post]
    I thought I'd take one for the team and visit the new place in Whitehall. There are two doors. You park in the back, the side door was locked when I tried it, so I had to go through the front door. At the end, I was able to exit through the side door, but didn't like the exposure of going in the front with all the traffic. There's also a neighbor who was watching from the house next door.

    There is one woman working there right now, Judy. She's a 6/10, early to mid 50's. Might have been hot back in the day, but very much removed from it. Damage at the door was. 40 for hh and 60 for the hour. I had to wait 20 minutes in the room while another monger was being taken care of. Asked to undress and lie down, the door was left half open. On the good side, if you were the guy in the back, I couldn't hear you. On the bad side, I could kind of see you through the window when I was going in. That was some serious ink. My window shade was cracked, so I closed it and the door while waiting. The front room you can hear everything, including the five people who didn't call first and just showed up. I lost 15 minutes to her going to the door and telling guys when to come back. She spoke almost no English, so there wasn't a lot of talking. When she did, the translation app was used and took time. On my stomach, no hints of anything. She didn't even lean against me. She avoided my hands, so I didn't even get any accidental touches of even her legs. No accidental contact with the balls or the fun hole. No hints whatsoever. On the flip, there was maybe five minutes of massage, then she just grabbed the crowd pleaser. No discussion of tips. I asked for more, but nothing else was on the menu. It was ok. She almost crushed my balls at one point, and jackhammered me the rest of the time. 40 is the standard, and she let me play with the tits for another 20. Tits weren't that great. Saggy, small, and small nipples. Anything below the chest was otc. One hour of which maybe I actually got 40 minutes, and out the door for $120 with a water and a melon candy.

    I'd repeat if I was in a pinch, but there's much better in the area. This wont be around long. Hostile neighbor, down the street from a police station, and Whitehall is trying to gentrify, so, enjoy it before its gone, but you really can find better.
    Thanks for the review, I also posted a quick one of this place a few days ago.

  12. #14587

    479 Yearling.

    I thought I'd take one for the team and visit the new place in Whitehall. There are two doors. You park in the back, the side door was locked when I tried it, so I had to go through the front door. At the end, I was able to exit through the side door, but didn't like the exposure of going in the front with all the traffic. There's also a neighbor who was watching from the house next door.

    There is one woman working there right now, Judy. She's a 6/10, early to mid 50's. Might have been hot back in the day, but very much removed from it. Damage at the door was. 40 for hh and 60 for the hour. I had to wait 20 minutes in the room while another monger was being taken care of. Asked to undress and lie down, the door was left half open. On the good side, if you were the guy in the back, I couldn't hear you. On the bad side, I could kind of see you through the window when I was going in. That was some serious ink. My window shade was cracked, so I closed it and the door while waiting. The front room you can hear everything, including the five people who didn't call first and just showed up. I lost 15 minutes to her going to the door and telling guys when to come back. She spoke almost no English, so there wasn't a lot of talking. When she did, the translation app was used and took time. On my stomach, no hints of anything. She didn't even lean against me. She avoided my hands, so I didn't even get any accidental touches of even her legs. No accidental contact with the balls or the fun hole. No hints whatsoever. On the flip, there was maybe five minutes of massage, then she just grabbed the crowd pleaser. No discussion of tips. I asked for more, but nothing else was on the menu. It was ok. She almost crushed my balls at one point, and jackhammered me the rest of the time. 40 is the standard, and she let me play with the tits for another 20. Tits weren't that great. Saggy, small, and small nipples. Anything below the chest was otc. One hour of which maybe I actually got 40 minutes, and out the door for $120 with a water and a melon candy.

    I'd repeat if I was in a pinch, but there's much better in the area. This won’t be around long. Hostile neighbor, down the street from a police station, and Whitehall is trying to gentrify, so, enjoy it before it’s gone, but you really can find better.

  13. #14586
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    Emily again

    I had the pleasure of spending an hour with Emily and her friend. It was one of the top experiences I've had in Ohio. Shower before and after. Lot's of touching some light kissing and nibbles. BBBJ and at one time as one was riding me, I was DATY on the other. Left with hugs from both and a handful of Cherries.

  14. #14585

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohncC  [View Original Post]
    Emily is back Saturday taking appointments. She will be here a month if she is kept busy enough.
    I'll be there in 2 weeks, contact info? Pm if needed.

  15. #14584

    Billingsly-Second Visit

    I was in town again and have been to Billingsly before; gets the job done. Texted and asked who was available, they sent back a couple of pics and I told them I would be there within the hour. I parked towards the back and texted that I was ready. She called and gave me the suite number, which I already knew. I was greeted at the door by a young lady that I couldn't figure out her name; Coco. She was reasonably attractive, probably 30-something about 5'6", slim, and wearing a nightly. She took me to the room. She told me the donation and I gave it to her; she didn't leave but just watched me get undressed. She started with a just ok rub, then on the flip, junior rose to attention while I played with her tits. She put on the cover and started a slurping BJ; it was quite good and she took me deeply. I held her head and pushed even deeper and she took it all. We then moved to the main event and I pulled her legs up and entered her and started pounding her hard; lot of oohing and awing which didn't really get me going. I also had a few drinks before I got there, so I was having some issues (I'm old). Took matters into my own hands and had her lick my balls. When I was just about to blow, I stood up and shot my load all over her pussy. She rubbed it into her hole and then got up and cleaned herself up. I cleaned up and dressed and that was that. Gave her a hug and left out the back door. It was a good time, a little mechanical with all the oohing and awing, not a lot of hassle, and safe area. I'll be back for sure but make sure you call before you get out of your car, just to get where you should go. $. 6 otd.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape