Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 218 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 268 318 718 1218 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 37376
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34121
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Any input on this one. Text sent with no response.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/003087414413
    I've met with her several times. The last time was probably a year ago. I just no longer work in the area she lives is the only reason. She was always clean and a good time. If she has limits I didn't find them. She fucks back while you're in doggy if you understand what I'm saying. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. She was one that was raised in a very well our family but the left turn instead of a right. She works when she has to and if she’s not responding I would reach back out. Once you see her the first time she responds whether she’s working or not

  2. #34120
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Geez, are you new here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Any input on this one. Text sent with no response.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/003087414413
    Dude she got tons of reviews and many regulars on here. Have you been in hibernation?

  3. #34119
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Ms Tiffany

    Any input on this one. Text sent with no response.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/003087414413

  4. #34118

    Tall glass of ass

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/183562516

    Just came from seeing diamond. I used to fuck her all the time in Columbia, SC. Once you get pass all the bullshit it's worth it but I've got some tips. She's going to ask are you a creep and ask for a dick pic before sending addy. I just get one offline LOL when you get to the hotel she'll tell you go to whatever floor and then call. Dumb asf but whatever. When you get to the room she'll have a board with a literally menu. The rates are actually good but to good to be true. No matter what she says just pay your $100 and then go from there. If she says 2, 3 pops but doesn't want to go again she ain't LOL she's talk af maybe 6 ft and the biggest natural black ass. You'd better have a big prick if you want to get in those cheeks. I'll drop some pics. For $100 it's worth it I wouldn't pay more than that. She acts like she's the boss and can get snappy and her sister is the other conjoined room. I hate when these hookers do shit like that but hey is what it is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7360.jpg‎  

  5. #34117

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by RobELee20  [View Original Post]
    Whats up fellas just got word Bella will be back in town this weekend. It's been a few years I'm sure why'all remember her. Her old number was (9*6)*718-7494 for reviews her new number is attached in the ad below.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/183565439
    Damn I remember her was before covid she went to go pursue music. She was a good time she use to stay at motel by Arboretum. Safe and was thick asf. Pretty clean no monkey. Thanks for heads up.

  6. #34116

    Bella

    Whats up fellas just got word Bella will be back in town this weekend. It's been a few years I'm sure y'all remember her. Her old number was (9*6)*718-7494 for reviews her new number is attached in the ad below.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/183565439

  7. #34115
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan  [View Original Post]
    Sure. I met her the other day. She's not the girl in the pics at all. In real life, she's about a 4-5. Average build for an American, but a little overweight for an Asian. Not ugly, but not pretty either. Nice tits, though. I'm guessing she was 30.

    Subpar BBBJ. When we were fucking, she did tell me not to cum yet. Assuming it was a line, but maybe she was having a good time.

    Afterwards, she was very sweet. Good English for a Japanese girl. Able to carry on a conversation and follow directions.

    All in all, it was fine. Not good, not bad. $230 hhr.
    Man the best 9/10 was Cara. Young hot nice tits. Tight meowth, great sloppy BBBJ, she was quiet, but she followed directions so we'll. And the second best experience was Emma (Chinese) not as hot as Cara, but she was definitely focused on your pleasure. I saw both of them several times. But lately, the service has been lacking in the quality department, the girls have been really hot, but really boring.

  8. #34114
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Lilah

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    She had the baby last week, milk is flowing LOL. She moved down street, so she's around.
    Geez she brought another baby into this world.

  9. #34113

    I'm looking for recommendations for the colonial heights chester area

    I'm not looking for super high end nor some sketch motel, just a simple pleasurable service provider.

  10. #34112

    Had the baby

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen posts from Lilah, chubby blonde on Midlo, recently. Curious if something happened and if she is OK.

    Thanks.

    RR.
    She had the baby last week, milk is flowing LOL. She moved down street, so she's around.

  11. #34111
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    Shantal

    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    Brothers, I saw Shantal today. She has some really nice curves and aims to please. Download a translator app if you don't have one….you will definitely need it. I think I've been in this game too long or the language barrier killed it for me. At any rate, started with a CBJ, moved to mish and finished in K9. Nice girl, sexy, and smelled good. I am going to buy local for a bit now though. Like all of these girls…YMMV.

    Be safe gents!

  12. #34110
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen posts from Lilah, chubby blonde on Midlo, recently. Curious if something happened and if she is OK.

    Thanks.

    RR.
    Hey RR, I texted with her today. I hadn't see her post.

    Lately either. She is hanging in there.

  13. #34109

    La la lay la

    Come on boys post the review.

  14. #34108

    Shantal Angie

    Texted both and Shantal never responded back. Angie responded back but after I tried video call she hung up the call and never texted back.

  15. #34107

    GFE friendly Spinners

    I'm going to be up in Richmond tomorrow on business and was hoping someone can recommend a GFE friendly spinner? Ethnicity does not matter. In call or out call does not matter either. Thanks in advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape