Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 41280
-
03-03-25 16:31 #37665Senior Member

Posts: 127I chatted with her the other day and she said she "won't give head for longer than 10 minutes and even that's too long" but I'm going to keep trying too. I told her I needed to sample the throat if she's going to claim goat.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 16:23 #37664Senior Member

Posts: 477Brandy? OMG Yes!
I had an absolute BLAST with this hottie. She's fit, thick, sexy AF and the ass and tits are superb. She's a head master and you can tell she enjoys her job. She had not one "no" in her vocabulary and hung around until, and I quote "you get your nut". She's headed back down to South Florida today but said she'd probably be back in a couple of weeks. Her Skip ads were hacked so she wasn't able to repost before she left and I propose we suggest she leave STG alone and become a well-needed, reliable and professional UTR for the community.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
03-03-25 16:17 #37663Senior Member

Posts: 477Sierra Leanne
She's young. She's VERY recently had a baby. When I had her over a couple of months ago, her C-section was just barely healed and she was still bleeding from the vag. Of course, she didn't tell me any of this until she arrived and still demanded payment. She refused to provide vaginal intercourse and her head game was amateurish. Since, she's begged me to give her another chance and I may consider it. She did have a cute face and nice tits, and seemed like a sweet girl, just a tad 'toopid.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
Of course, YMMV.
Rich.
-
03-03-25 16:13 #37662Regular Member

Posts: 12Leanne Review
Saw her last week. You're right about the place she stays. Looks a bit rundown, but it was still safe. Her pictures must be a few years old. She has put on a bit more weight than depicted in the photos. Also, she smoked while I was in the room. Other than that, she was very sweet, accommodating and GFE. Greek is on the table, if that's your thing. I'd say she's not bad if you want an easy time and no hassle appointment. 3 stars.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 15:55 #37661Senior Member

Posts: 316Leanne
Any body got any info on this one? Comms are decent but doesn't seem to stay at the best places. PM if you prefer. Thanks and stay safe!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/040237031209
-
03-03-25 14:32 #37660Senior Member

Posts: 477I've been trying to get this one.
To come see me at my place. And she's hesitant. I'm not going to quit just yet. Especially now that I know she's got some devotion to the suction.
Originally Posted by Pipelayer10
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
03-03-25 10:42 #37659Senior Member

Posts: 477By the way
Kaycii is also the infamous Tatiana. Another "AVOID" if you do a quick search.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
03-03-25 08:30 #37658Senior Member

Posts: 57She has multiple bad reviews
She has been reported by at least four reviews as being a bad choice. Google her phone number.
Originally Posted by Blazzer
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 08:29 #37657Senior Member

Posts: 316Brielle
Her and Tastey robbed me about a month ago at the Studio 6. I wouldn't go near her.
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 07:59 #37656Senior Member

Posts: 585If their only contact info is Onlyfans, probably a scam.
Originally Posted by Lovetolaugh
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 07:36 #37655Senior Member

Posts: 477Tastey (also known as Kaycii) is well-known as a thief and general piece of gutter trash, if you do a search. We need to figure out a way to run this vermin out of the city or have them collected by LEO.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
In that same vain, I recommend that no one, Ever, take your business to Hometown suites' 3rd floor. That 3rd floor is no longer a serviceable hotel, it is a brothel. The only "people" issued rooms on that floor are hookers and drug dealers. The rooms do NOT have phones in them because they've been used as weapons and because they don't want potential victims (clients) calling for help if they get in a pinch. Hotel management endorses this use of the entire 3rd floor and even has special rules for the escorts that occupy it. Rules such as limiting the number of clients that can visit a room in one day or how many can visit at once. Just stay clear if you know what's good for you.
Rich.
-
03-03-25 07:27 #37654Senior Member

Posts: 114Petite Treat
Few days ago, tried set upcardate, she responded, we set up time, then she goes silent, so I leave that spot, then she texts, she was in bathroom, sorry. Then says she will meet me at certain gas station, for me to please turn around and she be there in 7 minutes. I waited 30 min, she never showed or tex to cancel.
-
03-03-25 06:37 #37653Senior Member

Posts: 127Any experience?
Got any information on her or her talents?
Originally Posted by CoolStrokes
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 00:58 #37652Senior Member

Posts: 33No she may be a real person but I'm guessing not the person in the pictures. Seems a few of the TGTBT tryst ads are just to get OF subs or to pay for content. No intention of actually meeting.
Originally Posted by Lovetolaugh
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-25 22:53 #37651Senior Member

Posts: 477You guys miss me?
There's not enough time to share all the crazy encounters I've had with providers over the last four or five months. So let me just share the ones you should absolutely stay Far Far away from.
Miss Izzy (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/775232162044) - prepare to have anything within reach stolen. She's working with her pimp husband to hustle us Jax fellas one wallet at a time and will snatch up anything of value and take it with her. Avoid at all costs. Also, please notice that her midsection is covered in every photo. Because it looks like something out of a horror movie.
Becca (Rebecca) (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/188680981154) - another thief. Snatched $1300 in cash in an envelope I had stuffed in a drawer. How she found it, I have no idea. But she did. This chick has the most botched, hideous boob job (s) I've ever seen. No nipples. NONE! She's a freak. And a thief. In my brief time with her, she explained to me how she has at least six distinct personalities. Each a little nuttier than the first. She's being hunted by several DBs in town for owing them money, too. Avoid like the Noid.
Rachel (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...u/769668336133) - wow. Does this one have issues. She'll jump right into how she has roughly 100 diseases that each require use of the "fet". She's unable to stop moving parts of her body at all. Like involuntarily and it's the most annoying thing ever. She's not worth $12.50 per visit. If she asks more than that, opt for a pizza. It's much more enjoyable.
Amanda, she calls herself something stupid like JJ (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/191480154317) - the biggest crybaby I've ever met. She's got so many sob stories that she could single-handedly be her own prime time soap opera. Her husband in MacClenny pimps her out to support their drug habit. So, she's not out to show you a good time. She's collecting that cash and moving on. The head game was mediocre and the vag was a slaughtered mess of Arby's and pulled pork. How the hell did it smell like fish? Anyway. She only comes in on the weekends and she's knocking out 10 - 15 dudes in a few days. So you can only imagine the destruction and stink. Ask her why she's still able to produce milk even though she hasn't had a kid in years. The answer will freak you out.
Alison Peacher (Lola Lottie) (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/546263707800) - fine as hell, an absolute freak in bed. Begs for the nut down her throat and does her best to get it. Unfortunately, that's where the good things stop. She's a nightmare waiting to wreck your life. Busted in NC for heroine (February 2020), busted in Virginia for Credit Card theft, fraud and forgery (2023) and on the lookout for her next great caper! Supports her boyfriend with her dates and bitches about it the whole time. Stay away from this one unless you just WANT to be her next victim.
My pearls for now.
Rich.











Reply With Quote




