Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 41280
-
03-02-25 17:55 #37650Senior Member

Posts: 1055Sent you a DM
Trying to get her other number please.
Originally Posted by ClassixMan29
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-25 16:58 #37649Senior Member

Posts: 25Here's the other link
Briella is back 😘 (904) 926-5990.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/628843076658
-
03-02-25 14:56 #37648Senior Member

Posts: 107Madeline
My experience so far has been 100% no response if they don't have a phone number. I believe it is to simply get their online business running better.
Originally Posted by Lovetolaugh
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-25 14:23 #37647Senior Member

Posts: 123Is she for real?
I'm new to your forum and would like anyone's insight. This lady advertises on Tryst and my spidey sense says stay away. Anyone have any experience with Madeline?
https://tryst.link/escort/madelinekisses
-
03-02-25 13:24 #37646Senior Member

Posts: 30Fat butt ebony provider
Can anyone recommend me a fat bottomed ebony that takes bbfscip. I can trade a few PM me.
-
03-02-25 07:02 #37645Senior Member

Posts: 234At least you bmade it out safe.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
Thanks for sharing.
-
03-01-25 16:12 #37644Senior Member

Posts: 207Zeena
She gave me her "real" number but could still never get a hold of her. She randomly reaches out every 2-7 months randomly. Other than that its hard to see her. She plays porn as your fuck her and is open to anything. First time I saw her she's like "if you're ok with it I'm going to eat your ass out now" so if you like to get rimmed she was down with that LOL.
Originally Posted by GooGooWall91
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-25 12:16 #37643Senior Member

Posts: 413She's hot
Yes, please respond back once you smash or dm.
Originally Posted by PapiiChulo
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-25 11:28 #37642Senior Member

Posts: 693Young chubber off Touchton
It was Friday fuck day so I took a chance on this one (lunchtime visit). She's a 24 yr old chubber. Was a decent, safe looking, apartment off SS / Touchton (smoke free). Damage was 140. For a chubby, she has cute semi-firm tits the way a 20 year old would (as opposed a 40 yr old). Got a soft slow bbj, then some cfs (all on the couch). Asked for a tissue or paper towel. She didn't have one handy and was hesitant. Then when I asked 'how about some toilet paper', she went in to the bathroom, and there was a skinny 20's young guy brushing his teeth in the sink. Kinda spooked / annoyed me for a sec. So considering the fairly nice location and the experience, I'll guess he is harmless and she is playing fair and square without intentions of shenanigans.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/226540705048
-
03-01-25 11:16 #37641Senior Member

Posts: 45Tried to DM about her but your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Pipelayer10
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-25 06:45 #37640Regular Member

Posts: 18Anyone tried this one
Any reviews on this one. Been thinking about pulling the trigger for about a week but can't find anything on her. TIA.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/640450342196
-
02-28-25 20:38 #37639Senior Member

Posts: 522The robber
The robber is out robbing tonight. Be careful fellas.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/456911925160
-
02-28-25 18:32 #37638Senior Member

Posts: 191Look familiar?
Looking for Intel in this cutie. Looks TGTBT but will pull the trigger and report back unless there's something I should know.
-
02-28-25 17:34 #37637Senior Member

Posts: 59Big facts!
I was a little hesitant to post her info at first for that reason, but one of the guys was saying she was fake etc. So I had to clear it up. Yeah she's a gem!
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-25 13:41 #37636Senior Member

Posts: 253Celonia
She goes by Celonia (Sp). Used to be a dancer at Centerfolds, also does some walking on the westside. Hangs with some really sketchy DB's.
Originally Posted by Pipelayer10
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






