Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 242 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 292 342 742 1242 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 41280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37665
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    To come see me at my place. And she's hesitant. I'm not going to quit just yet. Especially now that I know she's got some devotion to the suction.

    Rich.
    I chatted with her the other day and she said she "won't give head for longer than 10 minutes and even that's too long" but I'm going to keep trying too. I told her I needed to sample the throat if she's going to claim goat.

  2. #37664

    Brandy? OMG Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern92  [View Original Post]
    And it worked out ten fold. As usual YMMV. I think she looks better in person. Thick and totally into. If you vibe with her she's top 5 provider. Everything she states in her ad is true. Loves the BBBJ. I negotiated a tad but it was closer to her end and she accepted. This one has a banging pawg body. If you like that you'll be happy, I know I was. Not a clock watcher and wants you to have it your way. As usual your experience may very, but hopefully in a good way. I recommend and will repeat.
    I had an absolute BLAST with this hottie. She's fit, thick, sexy AF and the ass and tits are superb. She's a head master and you can tell she enjoys her job. She had not one "no" in her vocabulary and hung around until, and I quote "you get your nut". She's headed back down to South Florida today but said she'd probably be back in a couple of weeks. Her Skip ads were hacked so she wasn't able to repost before she left and I propose we suggest she leave STG alone and become a well-needed, reliable and professional UTR for the community.

    Rich.

  3. #37663

    Sierra Leanne

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Any body got any info on this one? Comms are decent but doesn't seem to stay at the best places. PM if you prefer. Thanks and stay safe!
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/040237031209
    She's young. She's VERY recently had a baby. When I had her over a couple of months ago, her C-section was just barely healed and she was still bleeding from the vag. Of course, she didn't tell me any of this until she arrived and still demanded payment. She refused to provide vaginal intercourse and her head game was amateurish. Since, she's begged me to give her another chance and I may consider it. She did have a cute face and nice tits, and seemed like a sweet girl, just a tad 'toopid.

    Of course, YMMV.

    Rich.

  4. #37662

    Leanne Review

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Any body got any info on this one? Comms are decent but doesn't seem to stay at the best places. PM if you prefer. Thanks and stay safe!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/040237031209
    Saw her last week. You're right about the place she stays. Looks a bit rundown, but it was still safe. Her pictures must be a few years old. She has put on a bit more weight than depicted in the photos. Also, she smoked while I was in the room. Other than that, she was very sweet, accommodating and GFE. Greek is on the table, if that's your thing. I'd say she's not bad if you want an easy time and no hassle appointment. 3 stars.

  5. #37661

    Leanne

    Any body got any info on this one? Comms are decent but doesn't seem to stay at the best places. PM if you prefer. Thanks and stay safe!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/040237031209

  6. #37660

    I've been trying to get this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer10  [View Original Post]
    I know her past cause I been in the game for a while. Reached out and I will say this what she had on when we linked up was incredible. Yes I know about her hair and her teeth, and etc. She unclogged the pipe without stopping at all.
    Pipe approves this message.
    To come see me at my place. And she's hesitant. I'm not going to quit just yet. Especially now that I know she's got some devotion to the suction.

    Rich.

  7. #37659

    By the way

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Tastey (also known as Kaycii) is well-known as a thief and general piece of gutter trash, if you do a search. We need to figure out a way to run this vermin out of the city or have them collected by LEO.
    In that same vain, I recommend that no one, Ever, take your business to Hometown suites' 3rd floor. That 3rd floor is no longer a serviceable hotel, it is a brothel. The only "people" issued rooms on that floor are hookers and drug dealers. The rooms do NOT have phones in them because they've been used as weapons and because they don't want potential victims (clients) calling for help if they get in a pinch. Hotel management endorses this use of the entire 3rd floor and even has special rules for the escorts that occupy it. Rules such as limiting the number of clients that can visit a room in one day or how many can visit at once. Just stay clear if you know what's good for you.
    Kaycii is also the infamous Tatiana. Another "AVOID" if you do a quick search.

    Rich.

  8. #37658

    She has multiple bad reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    Few days ago, tried set upcardate, she responded, we set up time, then she goes silent, so I leave that spot, then she texts, she was in bathroom, sorry. Then says she will meet me at certain gas station, for me to please turn around and she be there in 7 minutes. I waited 30 min, she never showed or tex to cancel.
    She has been reported by at least four reviews as being a bad choice. Google her phone number.

  9. #37657

    Brielle

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinLouie  [View Original Post]
    Got any information on her or her talents?
    Her and Tastey robbed me about a month ago at the Studio 6. I wouldn't go near her.

  10. #37656
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovetolaugh  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to your forum and would like anyone's insight. This lady advertises on Tryst and my spidey sense says stay away. Anyone have any experience with Madeline?

    https://tryst.link/escort/madelinekisses
    If their only contact info is Onlyfans, probably a scam.

  11. #37655
    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Got robbed today by these to. They are sharing a room at the Studio by Harley. Set up with Tastey. Got there, set donation down away from her, she snatched and ran to the bathroom and her DB steps out saying need to leave. The other junkie Snow Bunny was outside the room. Both of them look strung out as shit and Tastey has a terrible set of meth teeth so other than the post coin, don't think missed anything. Ads are attached:
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/408095361697
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/660647702809
    Tastey did say she will be there for another couple of days so keep that in mind if you are crazy enough to reach out. 2nd floor, back hotel next to pool.
    Tastey (also known as Kaycii) is well-known as a thief and general piece of gutter trash, if you do a search. We need to figure out a way to run this vermin out of the city or have them collected by LEO.

    In that same vain, I recommend that no one, Ever, take your business to Hometown suites' 3rd floor. That 3rd floor is no longer a serviceable hotel, it is a brothel. The only "people" issued rooms on that floor are hookers and drug dealers. The rooms do NOT have phones in them because they've been used as weapons and because they don't want potential victims (clients) calling for help if they get in a pinch. Hotel management endorses this use of the entire 3rd floor and even has special rules for the escorts that occupy it. Rules such as limiting the number of clients that can visit a room in one day or how many can visit at once. Just stay clear if you know what's good for you.

    Rich.

  12. #37654

    Petite Treat

    Few days ago, tried set upcardate, she responded, we set up time, then she goes silent, so I leave that spot, then she texts, she was in bathroom, sorry. Then says she will meet me at certain gas station, for me to please turn around and she be there in 7 minutes. I waited 30 min, she never showed or tex to cancel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250303_072241_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎  

  13. #37653

    Any experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolStrokes  [View Original Post]
    Briella is back 😘 (904) 926-5990.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/628843076658
    Got any information on her or her talents?

  14. #37652
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovetolaugh  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to your forum and would like anyone's insight. This lady advertises on Tryst and my spidey sense says stay away. Anyone have any experience with Madeline?

    https://tryst.link/escort/madelinekisses
    No she may be a real person but I'm guessing not the person in the pictures. Seems a few of the TGTBT tryst ads are just to get OF subs or to pay for content. No intention of actually meeting.

  15. #37651

    You guys miss me?

    There's not enough time to share all the crazy encounters I've had with providers over the last four or five months. So let me just share the ones you should absolutely stay Far Far away from.

    Miss Izzy (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/775232162044) - prepare to have anything within reach stolen. She's working with her pimp husband to hustle us Jax fellas one wallet at a time and will snatch up anything of value and take it with her. Avoid at all costs. Also, please notice that her midsection is covered in every photo. Because it looks like something out of a horror movie.

    Becca (Rebecca) (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/188680981154) - another thief. Snatched $1300 in cash in an envelope I had stuffed in a drawer. How she found it, I have no idea. But she did. This chick has the most botched, hideous boob job (s) I've ever seen. No nipples. NONE! She's a freak. And a thief. In my brief time with her, she explained to me how she has at least six distinct personalities. Each a little nuttier than the first. She's being hunted by several DBs in town for owing them money, too. Avoid like the Noid.

    Rachel (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...u/769668336133) - wow. Does this one have issues. She'll jump right into how she has roughly 100 diseases that each require use of the "fet". She's unable to stop moving parts of her body at all. Like involuntarily and it's the most annoying thing ever. She's not worth $12.50 per visit. If she asks more than that, opt for a pizza. It's much more enjoyable.

    Amanda, she calls herself something stupid like JJ (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/191480154317) - the biggest crybaby I've ever met. She's got so many sob stories that she could single-handedly be her own prime time soap opera. Her husband in MacClenny pimps her out to support their drug habit. So, she's not out to show you a good time. She's collecting that cash and moving on. The head game was mediocre and the vag was a slaughtered mess of Arby's and pulled pork. How the hell did it smell like fish? Anyway. She only comes in on the weekends and she's knocking out 10 - 15 dudes in a few days. So you can only imagine the destruction and stink. Ask her why she's still able to produce milk even though she hasn't had a kid in years. The answer will freak you out.

    Alison Peacher (Lola Lottie) (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/546263707800) - fine as hell, an absolute freak in bed. Begs for the nut down her throat and does her best to get it. Unfortunately, that's where the good things stop. She's a nightmare waiting to wreck your life. Busted in NC for heroine (February 2020), busted in Virginia for Credit Card theft, fraud and forgery (2023) and on the lookout for her next great caper! Supports her boyfriend with her dates and bitches about it the whole time. Stay away from this one unless you just WANT to be her next victim.

    My pearls for now.

    Rich.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape