Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 151 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 201 251 651 1151 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23482

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax1969  [View Original Post]
    Just got word from her that she is available for a limited time. HMU for digits.
    She is looking for friends tonight.

  2. #23481

    Looking for feet

    Just curious & feel free to PM but do any of you have recommendations on who does foot play or FJ? I know most of the time they don't directly advertise it but just seeing if anyone could point me in the right direction!

  3. #23480

    Jodi Time

    Another great visit with Jodi today. Love our time when my schedule is free to stop in and have a great workout. She is still my ATF and wears me out. All the great time that's been said in the past.

  4. #23479

    Jodi

    I visited Jodi the other day and it was a very nice time. She is sweet and a fun time. Dressed nice and sexy and her head is well know among the regs. After a great romp in the sack we talked for a bit before I left. I will definitely will repeat.

  5. #23478

    Jodi

    Got word from Jodi that she would like to see some friends. If you haven't gotten to spend some time with her, you're missing out. Also, she mentioned possible duos with another girl that she describes as wild as she is. Jodi sent a pic of her friend and let's say that I hope to visit them soon. You can find a way to reach Jodi by searching her in this forum or the Cincinnati forum.

    Have fun gents.

  6. #23477

    Visit to Dayton Area Last Week

    Thank you to those who responded to my request for information and recommendations on my trip to your area last week.

    I was in Cincy first and had a good time with the well reviewed Bonita. She is pricier than I am used to, but it was a very nice experience.

    In Miamisburg, nothing worked out with the ladies I had in mind, but I decided to try booty that jiggles. I would absolutely repeat if I lived in the area. Great time, very relaxed, nice clean room. The dog was not a problem.

    On my way out to town I thought a massage would be nice before my drive back north, and had some Taco Bell. Coco was very fun and left me relaxed and happy.

    Take care, and thanks again for those who helped me with info.

  7. #23476
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Booking

    This seems to be a relatively common word on tryst. But I would guess half of tryst profiles are fake, so who knows. I would guess she is real, because she says she is only available until the 5th. Why put a 2 day limit in a fake profile. Maybe she plans to update it, but seems like a lot of work for a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM  [View Original Post]
    Says yes to everything. Uses the word "booking". I don't have high hopes on this one being real but would love to be proven wrong!

  8. #23475
    Quote Originally Posted by LongArm1984  [View Original Post]
    This provider doesn't list a name and says she is only here for a couple days. Does anybody have and intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...h/064442486521

    Thanks.

    LA.
    Says yes to everything. Uses the word "booking". I don't have high hopes on this one being real but would love to be proven wrong!

  9. #23474

    No Name

    This provider doesn't list a name and says she is only here for a couple days. Does anybody have and intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...h/064442486521

    Thanks.

    LA.

  10. #23473

    Applause

    Thank you!! Like what?! Why do simps do the most.

    Quote Originally Posted by EthnicLove  [View Original Post]
    OMG yes please ME ME ME. I want to bid and waste money. For a piece of furniture that probably no less than 500 other men have had their bare ass and ballsack in. So I can be reminded of a session with a street walker who's had so many dicks in her mouth that I doubt she remembers any specific ones.

    That furniture will also be a real treat for conversations when I have company over. Here mom here dad. Let me show you this Dayton famous chair.

    Man give us all a break and throw that in where it belongs.

  11. #23472

    Neckspert

    Went and saw her last night. Comms were good. She looks like her photos. Failed to mention she didn't have Incall until I was there wanted to do CarPlay. Which I accepted. Half assed BJ, complained every second had to fight her to lift her shirt up. Thankfully I was in a good mood and made light of the situation but I do plan on trying again because she wasn't totally horrible. But the whole ordeal maybe lasted 20 min and she asked me if I came yet about 10 times LOL so ya then dropped her off at gas station. Will try Incall with her and report back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/049823020709

  12. #23471

    Maneater Last Day in Dayton

    Today (Monday) is Maneater's last full day here in Dayton, with very limited availability for part of tomorrow, shout at her.

    After that she will be a 2 hour drive away in Marion, Ohio.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/976944547778

  13. #23470

    Are you serious dude?

    OMG yes please ME ME ME. I want to bid and waste money. For a piece of furniture that probably no less than 500 other men have had their bare ass and ballsack in. So I can be reminded of a session with a street walker who's had so many dicks in her mouth that I doubt she remembers any specific ones.

    That furniture will also be a real treat for conversations when I have company over. Here mom here dad. Let me show you this Dayton famous chair.

    Man give us all a break and throw that in where it belongs.

    Quote Originally Posted by DDChaser  [View Original Post]
    Maneater is moving out of the immediate area soon and is seeking to travel light, so she wants to relay that her famous "BJ Chair" is up for bids!

    She needs to move it early to mid-next week so if interested in the item do not dilly dally (she is also still available until then so if that's of interest don't let your willy dilly dally either).

    Her contact details can be found in her ad on dayton skip the games.

    DD.

  14. #23469

    Tried to see her but to much drama

    Quote Originally Posted by SirPaul  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else seen Lebanese Princess since she has returned?
    Texted her to the response to "who this" and it went down hill from there. She got mad because I wouldn't send her a picture and proceeded to berate me from there. Too much drama and in no way am I sending face pics to someone in this game.

  15. #23468

    Elle Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by Supernova00  [View Original Post]
    People seem to have doubts about what you're saying, which is why the same question keeps coming up. Can you clarify your connection to her or where this information is coming from? Right now, it's unclear why you're speaking on her behalf.
    I debated for a while if I should post this. The poster responded to me by PM. And quite honestly it didn't make sense.

    He claimed that he is helping her because he wants her succeed in life. But he was the person who posted her ad for years and put her deep in misery. I don't understand what he is talking about. Smh. That's so hypocritical.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape