Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 59511
-
03-04-25 07:07 #56781Senior Member

Posts: 177Springs Massage. West Cobb (Kroger plaza)
OK, I gave it a try. Called and booked a time with papasan. He didn't seem to be there during my visit. Provider was sweet but unattractive. Fully draped and strictly legit massage. I've give her credit. I said hard and it was f*cking hard as hell. My toes were curling at times. I was not aroused in the least and wasn't really interested in probing for any potential extras.
Originally Posted by NeedyUnchin
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 23:54 #56780Senior Member

Posts: 40I used saw him at Yixin Duluth. He and his wife owned T (T1), L (T2), Yixin Duluth at least 3 shops. They all offered L1.
Originally Posted by Ed7454
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 23:07 #56779Senior Member

Posts: 49I love Massate
Well now I'm really confused.
Originally Posted by Ed7454
[View Original Post]
I already established the "I love Massage" on 78 gave no love. Maybe, it's because I payed with CC.
But I saw this add today from the "I Love Massage" off Panola rd.
https://atlanta.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs.../23375316.html
Doesn't this look like they would offer HE and more?
Has anyone been to this place off Panola?
-
03-03-25 17:32 #56778Senior Member

Posts: 39Yikes ahahaha. At least she told you. I tried a one off a while back as I literally just walked into a place off the sidewalk to "let Jesus take the wheel" as it were. Next thing I know, an old man comes in with the most leathery hands. I got dressed and I have not returned to that area since haha.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 16:59 #56777Senior Member

Posts: 119Pass
L Massage use to have a Papasan up front and so does Healing Center in Decatur. L1 was always available.
Originally Posted by NeedyUnchin
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 09:21 #56776Senior Member

Posts: 332Agree
Evidently something about me did. The Latino girl almost acted like she was mad that I paid for the time with her. The massage was very mechanical. Anyway I was just there visiting so probably won't be going back. If I do happen to be back in the area it's not that far to drive to Terrachi.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 08:51 #56775Senior Member

Posts: 203I feel like the strangest things set off the LEO alarm for these girls. I was once told I was LEO because I had cut my hair short. I have always had the fade and never had an issue with this anywhere else.
Originally Posted by TomWier
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 06:34 #56774Senior Member

Posts: 82I luv
Has anyone actually seen this guy I feel she messing with us I been a lot and have never seen him.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 01:15 #56773Senior Member

Posts: 47I saw Samantha there a while back, she is thick but enthusiastic. Kinda had a smell though so definitely wouldn't try BB or DATY. Maybe a day before her day or something. She was fun though.
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 01:11 #56772Regular Member

Posts: 2Yawa?
Assuming you mean Yawa, I went for my second time not too long ago. Dumb me, I tried the front door, rang the bell twice and not greeted by any mamasan. I went to th back as I did first visit, and without ringing I was greeted by Latina mamasan. I was taken to a room, but about 5 minutes later big titty Latina walked in and told me she was sorry because she had an appointment and that what I had wasn't enough because I needed $300. Notice how I didn't mention me paying or showing any amount of money beforehand? Fat juggs was making excuses while repeatedly "sorry papi". Man what a let down, maybe I came off sus with the front door thing.
Originally Posted by BabyFace123
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 00:13 #56771Senior Member

Posts: 495Agree that can be viewed as a bad sign. Have done the same a time or two. Years ago another monger told me they usually don't care anyways. And sometimes they are acting masseuses vs. Papasan's.
Originally Posted by NeedyUnchin
[View Original Post]
Remember trying feet press (Cheshire) years ago. Papasan up front, were the wife, or girlfriend, was the masseuse. Got an average massage from an older gal in a dress, however, learned she was open to receiving excitement. Back then was newer to the hobby and such offers, so why not. She didn't leave the room until was time to go pay up front. Was slightly embarrassed with her standing next to him, telling me to come back soon.
Barefoot had a male at the front desk, at times, when would visit Amy.
Papermill had 'Fan' running the desk. He could talk up a storm. Gals would always say be quite when he was in the shop. I remember arriving early for a session with Coco. During the wait could hear another monger railing Julie (60+, tiny, no ass, A's with long erasers, little pudgy, grey fuz playground). Remember Fan talking about making money during.
When Elin opened Natural day she tried a few male masseuses.
-
03-02-25 21:31 #56770Senior Member

Posts: 332I don't think I have LE look. My hair is bushy with curls hanging out from under a baseball cap, scruffy goatee, beer gut. I was wearing jeans and a bike rally T shirt. Definitely didn't know the hands above head thing but will remember.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-25 17:06 #56769Senior Member

Posts: 209Never put your hands above your head when on your back. And a massage girl at Golden tell me this is what LEO's do to show they were not enticing the action of you are recording. They probably thought you were a LEO.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-25 16:54 #56768Senior Member

Posts: 203When I went to I Luv Massage on Simpson Circle, the asian lady at the front desk let me know they had male masseuse available. I ran out of there. LOL.
Originally Posted by NeedyUnchin
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-25 16:53 #56767Senior Member

Posts: 203That's the first time I am hearing about someone walking out of Sunshine and not being happy. That is usually a guaranteed spot for fun. Not sure if you had an LEO look about you that might have spooked the ladies. Too bad Samantha wasn't there or you would have definitely had all the fun you wanted.
Originally Posted by TomWier
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






