Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 406 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 6081
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5511

    Extensive screening

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    Hard to find clean hot ebony spinner anywhere! The data certainly looks good and I hope if you do break the rule its not a large fraction of the 500! Good luck and let us know!
    I've had to send her my business card my email address a picture of my I'd and she's done a background check on me and I need references from other providers. It seems a lot of extreme measures for screening kind of weird. Does anyone have experience with this kind of screening?

  2. #5510

    Ghost town

    Man, I knew it was going to be slim pickings coming to Asheville, but I had no idea it would be damn near impossible. I've been visiting Asheville on and off for the last 10 years and I know it goes in waves. But I've been reaching out to possibilities for the last week trying to set something up ahead of time with crickets for responses.

    Is there really no options to have somebody swing by my hotel room With a good head game? I've only got 24 hours left in my search, so if anybody has any recommendations at all ears!

    Thanks in advance.

  3. #5509

    Alexandra jade

    Hard to find clean hot ebony spinner anywhere! The data certainly looks good and I hope if you do break the rule its not a large fraction of the 500! Good luck and let us know!

    Quote Originally Posted by HandMeSome  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers I'm considering breaking the deposit rule for this hottie. She looks well established and has a site and everything it's damn near impossible to find a clean hot ebony spinner type in this area. So I'm thinking of pulling the trigger what do why 'all think.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/183517670

    https://alexandrajadevip.com/gallery

  4. #5508
    The rule is a rule for a reason. It was made because of many others making mistakes that we can all learn from. Don't think with the little head.

    Quote Originally Posted by HandMeSome  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers I'm considering breaking the deposit rule for this hottie. She looks well established and has a site and everything it's damn near impossible to find a clean hot ebony spinner type in this area. So I'm thinking of pulling the trigger what do why 'all think.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/183517670

    https://alexandrajadevip.com/gallery

  5. #5507

    Alexandra jade

    Hey mongers I'm considering breaking the deposit rule for this hottie. She looks well established and has a site and everything it's damn near impossible to find a clean hot ebony spinner type in this area. So I'm thinking of pulling the trigger what do why 'all think.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/183517670

    https://alexandrajadevip.com/gallery

  6. #5506
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    So I knew these images were of the (older) porn star Dillan Lauren via a little image searching, but sometimes girls don't post there real pictures. I should have made a better judgement out of the gate. This girl entices me with a very elaborate story about her hotel room and other issues that mean she's willing to give me a great deal. I get there and the comms are spotte, but she finally responds with what amounts to a well-practiced grift, saying all the normal things a provider might say, making her seem pretty legit. Then after a ridiculous cat-and-mouse waiting game (which further made her seem sort of legit, since that's typical), she finally comes to the hotel door and I see the girl in the 2nd link. She says it's going to be great, she just needs to pay for the room. I've done this before without issue, so I took the risk. When she told me to "meet her at the elevator", which was out of site of where she was walking, I had a feeling I'd never see my bills again. Luckily I didn't give her the whole amount. I watch her at the front desk and can see she keeps looking out the front door to the outside while she's talking. I knew she was going to bolt. She did and I immediately went after her. She continued to play the game that it was all going to be cool she just had to get her purse. I told her not to do this and let's just call it off, but of course she was keeping my money. I tried a few times and then her BF showed up and she got in his truck and drove away like the c*nt she is. What a horrible thing to do to anybody.

    Fake pics link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...h/266637718084.

    Who she actually is. These pics are cleaned up. She has a bad crater face with tons of facial scarring. I really blew it on this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/201633954174.
    IDK about most, but the SECOND I see a dick in someone or a provider sucking one, I RUN away from that ad. It has served me well, never been scammed or robbed, just my advice. That add stunk like a scam just by looking at ti for 2 seconds.

  7. #5505
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    So I knew these images were of the (older) porn star Dillan Lauren via a little image searching, but sometimes girls don't post there real pictures. I should have made a better judgement out of the gate. This girl entices me with a very elaborate story about her hotel room and other issues that mean she's willing to give me a great deal. I get there and the comms are spotte, but she finally responds with what amounts to a well-practiced grift, saying all the normal things a provider might say, making her seem pretty legit. Then after a ridiculous cat-and-mouse waiting game (which further made her seem sort of legit, since that's typical), she finally comes to the hotel door and I see the girl in the 2nd link. She says it's going to be great, she just needs to pay for the room. I've done this before without issue, so I took the risk. When she told me to "meet her at the elevator", which was out of site of where she was walking, I had a feeling I'd never see my bills again. Luckily I didn't give her the whole amount. I watch her at the front desk and can see she keeps looking out the front door to the outside while she's talking. I knew she was going to bolt. She did and I immediately went after her. She continued to play the game that it was all going to be cool she just had to get her purse. I told her not to do this and let's just call it off, but of course she was keeping my money. I tried a few times and then her BF showed up and she got in his truck and drove away like the c*nt she is. What a horrible thing to do to anybody.

    Fake pics link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...h/266637718084.

    Who she actually is. These pics are cleaned up. She has a bad crater face with tons of facial scarring. I really blew it on this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/201633954174.
    Back when I started this lifestyle and a girl pulled that everyone on the board would burn her phone down making appts then no-show.

  8. #5504

    Made up for it with Marie

    Saw Marie the next day and made up for it big time. It took a while to actually get to see her, but once we got going she was a blast.

  9. #5503

    Jade Mellow

    Thanks Rubirosa88,

    At least now I know she's real and actually in the area. That's a good step in the right direction. Has anybody here actually ever experienced her? It seems like she's been around for a little while, but I can't find any reviews anywhere.

    Thanks again for all the help. It's obvious that things are a lot harder in the area than they used to be.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubirosa88  [View Original Post]
    I haven't had the pleasure of a dream with her, but I have seen her out and about in town. She looks exactly like her photos. Let us know how it works out.

  10. #5502

    Beware Thief

    So I knew these images were of the (older) porn star Dillan Lauren via a little image searching, but sometimes girls don't post there real pictures. I should have made a better judgement out of the gate. This girl entices me with a very elaborate story about her hotel room and other issues that mean she's willing to give me a great deal. I get there and the comms are spotte, but she finally responds with what amounts to a well-practiced grift, saying all the normal things a provider might say, making her seem pretty legit. Then after a ridiculous cat-and-mouse waiting game (which further made her seem sort of legit, since that's typical), she finally comes to the hotel door and I see the girl in the 2nd link. She says it's going to be great, she just needs to pay for the room. I've done this before without issue, so I took the risk. When she told me to "meet her at the elevator", which was out of site of where she was walking, I had a feeling I'd never see my bills again. Luckily I didn't give her the whole amount. I watch her at the front desk and can see she keeps looking out the front door to the outside while she's talking. I knew she was going to bolt. She did and I immediately went after her. She continued to play the game that it was all going to be cool she just had to get her purse. I told her not to do this and let's just call it off, but of course she was keeping my money. I tried a few times and then her BF showed up and she got in his truck and drove away like the c*nt she is. What a horrible thing to do to anybody.

    Fake pics link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...h/266637718084.

    Who she actually is. These pics are cleaned up. She has a bad crater face with tons of facial scarring. I really blew it on this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/201633954174.

  11. #5501
    Quote Originally Posted by 1eyeopen  [View Original Post]
    Howdy folks.

    I'm assuming this one is TGTBT but I'm hopeful she's legit. Anyone seen her or have intel?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jadenariahmellow
    I haven't had the pleasure of a dream with her, but I have seen her out and about in town. She looks exactly like her photos. Let us know how it works out.

  12. #5500

    Throat Goat

    If Jade doesn't work out (see my last post). I'm staying in Asheville again next week and I would love to have a throat goat come over while I'm there. You can look at my past post to see who I've met there in the past, but I don't recognize anyone on tryst or stg now. Who is currently reliable? Any help would be great!

  13. #5499

    Jade Mellow

    Howdy folks.

    I'm assuming this one is TGTBT but I'm hopeful she's legit. Anyone seen her or have intel?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jadenariahmellow

  14. #5498
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastavilleman4  [View Original Post]
    Pm me about the Latinas. I feel like there is always something off with them when I reach out to them.

    I got a random weird address sent to me that wasn't even in this state. Are the pics even halfway accurate? Thanks!
    I had tried the hotel Asians several times always say there 25 get there and there 45 55 called the Latin lady today and made appointment said 25.

    Arrived and got the room number went up. Wow what a cutie little stocky build for my taste and shaven bigger b cups and sweet.

  15. #5497

    Latinas

    Pm me about the Latinas. I feel like there is always something off with them when I reach out to them.

    I got a random weird address sent to me that wasn't even in this state. Are the pics even halfway accurate? Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesMan1  [View Original Post]
    I have seen 2 Latinas in the past 6 months. Unfortunately for me, I did not have the same experience. Both visits the ladies were 4 or 5's and although they advertise everything available, BBBJ was from $20 to $100 additional. On the positive side-they are legit and usually in a very safe hotel where you do not have to use the lobby. Share some details if your exzperience was different.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape