Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1159
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1099

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by DHorsePlayer  [View Original Post]
    She's been trying rehab and looks better.
    I Got a dance from Lilly today. Very high mileage DHP type. Tipped her well and she took off right after. I think the demons still got her. She says she is there daily from 2-6 most of the time.

  2. #1098

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Guilty1100  [View Original Post]
    She looked terrible the last time I seen her. Demons got her bad.
    She's been trying rehab and looks better.

  3. #1097

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by DHorsePlayer  [View Original Post]
    I have heard that Lilly (from two places that have since closed) is now dancing at Sparky's during the daytime. Not completely sure of her schedule, but sounds like most days of the week.
    She looked terrible the last time I seen her. Demons got her bad.

  4. #1096

    Lilly now at Sparky's

    I have heard that Lilly (from two places that have since closed) is now dancing at Sparky's during the daytime. Not completely sure of her schedule, but sounds like most days of the week.

  5. #1095
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMayhem23  [View Original Post]
    It's been at least 2 years since I stepped thru the door here. Maybe 6 girls working. 4 black spinners, 1 very thicc black girl and something else that was hard to put in a category. I rarely approach and ask for a dance unless it's really busy or a certain one really gets my attention. With that being said I got a water and sat at the bar.

    First to approach was a slim thick cuban, don't recall her name. 3 dances, lots of roaming on my part, sensual grinding from her, zero stick shifting.

    Second was a black spinner named Storm. Same same. I could roam but no exploring by her.

    Third and final was Jada. Very thick black girl with pretty a face. 10 seconds into the first song and her hand is up my leg, under the leg of my shorts and she has hold of junior like she's noodling. 2 songs, FIV and a handshake to completion and I'm out the door.

    Watch your step LOL.

    All in all I wasn't disappointed. Not my best visit by far but still it was good to be home. Kinda missed the place. My batting average in there was generally pretty good in the past.

    It's a much longer drive for me now so we'll see how often I can swing thru.
    Sounds like a damn nice visit TBH. I think you need to check you backside brother. I'm pretty sure you have a Golden Horseshoe hidden back there. I've never had any good luck at Sparkys

  6. #1094

    Sparkys Sat afternoon / early evening

    It's been at least 2 years since I stepped thru the door here. Maybe 6 girls working. 4 black spinners, 1 very thicc black girl and something else that was hard to put in a category. I rarely approach and ask for a dance unless it's really busy or a certain one really gets my attention. With that being said I got a water and sat at the bar.

    First to approach was a slim thick cuban, don't recall her name. 3 dances, lots of roaming on my part, sensual grinding from her, zero stick shifting.

    Second was a black spinner named Storm. Same same. I could roam but no exploring by her.

    Third and final was Jada. Very thick black girl with pretty a face. 10 seconds into the first song and her hand is up my leg, under the leg of my shorts and she has hold of junior like she's noodling. 2 songs, FIV and a handshake to completion and I'm out the door.

    Watch your step LOL.

    All in all I wasn't disappointed. Not my best visit by far but still it was good to be home. Kinda missed the place. My batting average in there was generally pretty good in the past.

    It's a much longer drive for me now so we'll see how often I can swing thru.

  7. #1093

    Sparkys Friday

    Stopped in yesterday around 4:30. The place was flush with hot black spinners. Must have been at least 5 or 6. They were putting on a pretty good show on stage. Decided to get a private dance with one and it was pretty bad. Just bounced on my lap the whole song. So I tried a 2nd one and it was the same. Tried one more and she was fantastic. She was gorgeous, really felt into the music, and was really seductive. Ended up getting 3 songs with that one. She seemed surprised that I wanted more than one. Finished off the night with my favorite. A mildly thick (in all the right ways) gorgeous Cuban (I think). She's been there a while and she knows how to push every one of my buttons. That's a pretty good Sparkys night. Just wish they offered extras there. Although, every time I've gotten extras at a strip club, it's cost a ton and wasn't really worth it, aside from Atlanta.

  8. #1092

    Stripper escort

    Anyone have a contact for a stripper that escorts too?

  9. #1091

    Sparky hit and miss

    The last couple times I stopped it was all black ladies and several were a bit pushy. Last week I did spend some time with a white skinned lady named Kayla. She gave several great dances and has a great personality. She told me she was going to start bartending at a nearby club soon so I do t know if you will be to see her at her at Sparys anymore. Bummer!

  10. #1090

    Roxy

    Has anyone seen Roxy lately? Worked at sparkys from time to time. Black spinner type or a number they can dm.

  11. #1089

    Stratus

    I have not been able to get out to stratus yet. The doors open at 9 pm. At least that's the hours on the door. My friend said the private area is not so private and she can give better dances at sparkys. As for girls, she says most are black and thick. Have not seen it for myself yet so can't verify.

    Onto the other club:

    I had a very good week at the normal watering hole.

    Day 1: Day shift. Slim blk female. Sexy with a nice little bump. Slid panties to the side and did some skin on skin. Great grind and works for every dollar. Got the number for some OTC fun, she said she will host. More to follow.

    2nd Visit: Met this very pretty young female. Night shift. Pretty face and gorgeous body. Straight freak in the private booth. Skin on skin, FIV, BB was probably on the table but did not complete. Got the number for OTC but has not responded yet.

    3rd Visit: Day Shift. High yellow tatted spinner with a body. I did two dances hoping the second one would have more mileage, but it didn't. Got her number and she text for an OTC meeting. Talks a lot of shit over text. Have not met up yet but it looks promising.

    4th Visit (Today): Day shift. Met a brown skin amazon. Face is decent but body is an 8. Pulled everything down for some skin on skin. No FIV but roamed wherever I wanted. Got the number. Looking forward to pushing her limits.

    Its Christmas season. Mileage is high. Happy Hunting.

  12. #1088

    Stratus

    Any intel on this new place?

  13. #1087

    Stratus Gentleman's Club

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyChoc  [View Original Post]
    Went to sparkys Thursday Afternoon. 3 or 4 girls there. There was a tall skinny girl, nice body, cute face. My first time seeing her. She said she been working day shift at sparkys on and off for a couple months. Then she said she works night shift at a new club off yadkin rd. Said it used to be papa docs but now its another name. I cannot remember the name and she said its does not have a dayshift. She said but does anyone have any intel.

    Oh about her, Christmas season has begun. I had a great dance with her. She let me do whatever I wanted. I got the digits and left very satisfied.
    It's listed as Stratus.

  14. #1086

    New club on Yadkin Rd. Any intel?

    Went to sparkys Thursday Afternoon. 3 or 4 girls there. There was a tall skinny girl, nice body, cute face. My first time seeing her. She said she been working day shift at sparkys on and off for a couple months. Then she said she works night shift at a new club off yadkin rd. Said it used to be papa docs but now its another name. I cannot remember the name and she said its does not have a dayshift. She said but does anyone have any intel.

    Oh about her, Christmas season has begun. I had a great dance with her. She let me do whatever I wanted. I got the digits and left very satisfied.

  15. #1085

    Sparkys

    Went in yesterday afternoon to see if the Christmas crew was in. There were 4 girls. All were pretty with two standouts. One high yellow long leg spinner. Very pretty with a nice bubble. Tats all over. She said she been working on and off your a couple years but that's the first time I seen her. Her name is Angel. Took her to the back. She can grind. She was so pretty, I didn't pull my dick out on her even though I wanted to. She did some rubbing over the pants and I brushed up against the kitty a couple times. I didn't get a freaky vibe from her so I didn't push. Still a good dance. I will push the limits next time I see her.

    Next was a pretty brown skin with a very nice body. Took her to the back. This time I pulled him out and covered him with my shirt. She saw he was covered and raised up starting at the head and sliding down. She knows how to grind. She turned around and grinded until he was uncovered and kept going. She had a phat ass too, junior laid between her cheeks perfectly. I had to take a break. When I came out of the bathroom, she said she had to go.

    Last one was my Cuban go to girl. It was business as usual with her. Skin on skin and very erotic.

    I expected to see more fresh faces coming into the Christmas holidays. I think it will pick up along with the mileage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape