Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 171 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 221 271 671 1171 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 25041
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22491

    Ghosted by Barbara too. March 1st

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/875357767951

    When I confirmed Barbara had returned, I was excited. I had a good time with her 3 years ago so I messaged her Wednesday and we made a date for 9 am today. I confirmed early Friday evening, yesterday. I messaged her 8 am today, nothing. I tried again at 830 and 845, no response. At 2 today I saw she posted an ad at 1145. I messaged her that I saw the ad and she said "Hey". I said "What happened to this morning?" and she said "I was sleeping. Last night my dog wouldn't let me sleep. Like if there was someone at my door. " And that was it, nothing else.

    Even if that is true, and having a cat I know all about that, the fact that she never said anything before or after is what really angers me. No, hey sorry I left you hanging. I might try again this week, but that's a big maybe.
    I thought I had plans today with Barbara Mar 1st. She quickly replied to my text. Gave all the details with address and said use the back door. I sent a text saying 10 minutes out and again when I arrived. Parked by the backdoor of the multi fam apt. Rang the phone. Waited 10-12 more. Called one more time. Texted I was leaving. Haven't heard a peep from her since. Hope you have better results. JT.

  2. #22490
    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Bbw for sure looking at the pics she posts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...n/294231512001
    I messaged her, she said 120/220/320. Too much for me to take a chance.

  3. #22489

    Bbw

    Has anyone seen her? Bbw for sure looking at the pics she posts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...n/294231512001

  4. #22488
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    She sure as hell isn't worth 750! Thats a 200 escort all day.
    Oh hell no. I just look at the picture. She is not worth 200 either.

  5. #22487

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    She sure as hell isn't worth 750! Thats a 200 escort all day.
    Got thru Fri and made an appt that evng, thin girl not much up top / clean and shaved. About 5-2 high very petite body. Donation 1. 5 no rush attitude loved the daty and def a 69 lover she is. She enjoys doing a deep throat. Lots of foreplay and does get excited fully. BBBJ cim great time. Easy to please and gets into verbal pleasure. Her hotel in warwick was clean and easy access. Would go back for a relaxin time for sure.

  6. #22486
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott873  [View Original Post]
    She was posting before in RI. Here's some pics that might remind you.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stacy-es...idence-1079056
    She sure as hell isn't worth 750! Thats a 200 escort all day.

  7. #22485

    Twin

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonCeltics1  [View Original Post]
    Are there ever working girls here?
    I ask same question no luck.

  8. #22484
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumbarman  [View Original Post]
    Something new it looks like here Thin girl with lots of talent I heard from another board, now in RI area seems like it would be interesting wish someone had more experience with this lady and how she is for availability. Tried to connect yesterday but no luck. Anyone have input about her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...t/241389730003
    She was posting before in RI. Here's some pics that might remind you.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stacy-es...idence-1079056

  9. #22483

    Expen

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumbarman  [View Original Post]
    Something new it looks like here Thin girl with lots of talent I heard from another board, now in RI area seems like it would be interesting wish someone had more experience with this lady and how she is for availability. Tried to connect yesterday but no luck. Anyone have input about her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...t/241389730003
    According to Her ad on another site, $400/ half $750/ hour. Ouch!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stacy-es...idence-1079056

  10. #22482

    Stacy

    Something new it looks like here Thin girl with lots of talent I heard from another board, now in RI area seems like it would be interesting wish someone had more experience with this lady and how she is for availability. Tried to connect yesterday but no luck. Anyone have input about her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...t/241389730003

  11. #22481

    Two rivers casino

    Are there ever working girls here?

  12. #22480

    Gemma

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkSanch244  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experiences with this girl? She looks like my type and I'm looking to see if anyone has had any positive experiences.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gemm_zee
    I don't mean to be that guy but she has been reviewed on here plenty if you do a search. Please report back if you decide to see her.

  13. #22479

    Gemma Z on tryst

    Has anyone had any experiences with this girl? She looks like my type and I'm looking to see if anyone has had any positive experiences.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gemm_zee

  14. #22478
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    I'm 99% sure these are fake pics but was wondering if anyone has hit up or seen this one https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...y/629275060126.
    Judging by this link I don't think its real.

    https://hot.com/us/ky/bowling-green/...33-7637/m-IKXl

    Also here is the real girls x account.

    https://x.com/layamxriex?s=21&t=bDe4h0zj5gmdZ6px7BMzew

    Wish it was real cause she's hot.

  15. #22477
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    I'm 99% sure these are fake pics but was wondering if anyone has hit up or seen this one https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...y/629275060126.
    Probably not her in the picture. I would say do facetime with her if you are single and don't mind these girls see your face. Her ad also says anal is available so the chance are she might not be the real person.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape