Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 5311
-
03-10-25 09:03 #4681Senior Member

Posts: 441Sophia is friendly, cute, and is good at satisfying customers. Fair massage, but that's not why you're here. You won't be disappointed. Adventuresome. Cute little black kitty that's delicious. I'll attempt full service next time as she's probably very tight considering how young and small she is.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
They've got some good competition from the Koreans over at Sky on Bryne Road.
-
03-10-25 08:06 #4680Senior Member

Posts: 114Search for 5333 or see post #4639.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-25 23:14 #4679Senior Member

Posts: 136Activity at 5330
Is there anything going on at 5330, or have they closed up shop?
Haven't seen any reports noted lately.
-
03-08-25 22:13 #4678Senior Member

Posts: 114House is $70 and I gave her $30 for the tip, she gave my full time and put in a strong effort. Sure would have liked a feel ands a handy though.
Originally Posted by ClevelandRock
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 16:44 #4677Regular Member

Posts: 21Sky lineup
As of a few days ago it was Pink and Sunny. Ruby left. I hope they get a third girl soon.
Originally Posted by ToledoFun419
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 10:21 #4676Senior Member

Posts: 26Runto
Not surprised after what I saw on google and Sprarrows review. What was the $ damage? Can't really see going if strictly legit and $ is similar to other spots that make sure you leave happy.
Originally Posted by Turbo351
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-25 09:27 #4675Senior Member

Posts: 114Runto
I actually finally got by there last week, had Amy, a super milfy Asian lady with what looked to be a very nice rack.
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
It was unfortunately just a very good massage, no ending. Am tempted to try again.
-
03-06-25 06:49 #4674Senior Member

Posts: 77Sky
What's the lineup looking like these days?
-
03-05-25 06:54 #4673Regular Member

Posts: 10Recommend
Good morning gentlemen. Looking for recommendations on prostate massage providers. Any help would be appreciated.
-
03-04-25 19:58 #4672Senior Member

Posts: 136I have never been to Runto, but I am guessing that since it is within Maumee city limits, it's strictly legit. Maumee isn't very tolerant of places you're looking for.
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-25 16:33 #4671Senior Member

Posts: 26Runto spa
Never read or seen any reports on this place before. Any details? I looked it up online seems kinda legit.
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 17:41 #4670Senior Member

Posts: 441Try Runto in Maumee please. Nice Chinese cutie there several months ago.
Originally Posted by ThirdTimes
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 17:14 #4669Senior Member

Posts: 33Lingerie
Are there any massage parlors besides the Sky massage that the massueses dress real skimpy clothing when you walk in the door and know that you know it's going to be a good time.
-
03-02-25 09:31 #4668Senior Member

Posts: 114Massage (Lady) Spa on Airport Hwy, Let's Relax on Central, Top Relax on Reynolds, and Lotus on Holland-Sylvania will all fit your need.
Originally Posted by ThirdTimes
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-25 20:00 #4667Senior Member

Posts: 481Sky
I've been there many times last summer and fall. Pink and Blue are my favorites. I'm not very experienced with AMP's but I have never experienced anyone better.
Originally Posted by TtownHorny
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




