Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 37356
-
03-03-25 15:21 #33951Senior Member

Posts: 61Sexy Blonde?
Anyone give Sexy Blonde a try? Profile looks TGTBT. But she's "calls only, no texting" on the Eastside of town. Would love to hear of any experiences. Good or bad.
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/2884295
-
03-03-25 15:19 #33950Senior Member

Posts: 61Any experience with Natalie?
Has anyone had any experience good or bad with Natalie. A sensuous massage therapist / body rub provider? Here's some of her adverts / profiles".
https://harlothub.com/united-states/...128390758.html
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3561889
Love to know more. Thanks!
-
03-03-25 15:00 #33949Senior Member

Posts: 61Anyone try out Natalie (body rubs)?
Hi, has anyone given Natalie (see below) a try? Offers sensuous massages and body rubs -- but wondering if it's TGTBT (or if anyone has had bad / poor experiences). Looking for some quick feedback.
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3561889
https://detroit.5escorts.com/BodyRub...38309158723830
https://harlothub.com/united-states/...128390758.html
Thanks in advance.
-
03-03-25 11:19 #33948Banned Member

Posts: 41It's been reported multiple times that Asian Vigor is a legit place. Did it change since?
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 10:57 #33947Regular Member

Posts: 11Waste of time
Had to check it out since it is somewhat close to me. Usual $60-$80 house fee (30 vs 60 min). It was empty. There was really no massage, just arm pressure to the back. Was told halfway through the massage that nothing will happen other than a massage. No extras whatsoever. She ended the massage at the allotted time and left the room. Never flipped, back "rub" only. No teasing, no flip, nothing other than back pressure. Obviously would not return. Complete waste of money.
Originally Posted by RamButt
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 10:00 #33946Senior Member

Posts: 535 lakes
Got one at 5 lakes along with a BJ back in November and was frikin amazing. However the providers keep rotating.
Originally Posted by HandPrintMike
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-25 23:08 #33945Senior Member

Posts: 81Question
Who is your recommendation for the best prostate massage. Can be escort or Massage studio. Dm or thread either one. Thank you.
-
03-02-25 14:09 #33944Senior Member

Posts: 929Ummmm
Asian spa?
Originally Posted by MusicBoss10
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-25 13:42 #33943Senior Member

Posts: 148What's the name of this place?
What's the name of this place? Thank you.
Originally Posted by Riya9338
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-25 07:56 #33942Senior Member

Posts: 53Asian spa- Centerline / Vandyke
Visited before closing and got a 45 min session.
Saw 2 girls, both in 20's, petite spinners, one about 5" tall and the other about 6".
Got the shorter girl, she was wearing tight yoga pants. Decent massage and on the flip she went for HE.
I asked is she did FS and before I could comprehend her reply, I nutted, lasted about 30 secs, she was that hot. Sounded like it was an option, has anyone gotten FS?
-
03-01-25 21:11 #33941Senior Member

Posts: 127Oak Park
Wow, that's interesting they have 4 girls there now. When I went about two weeks ago, they had two girls there, Jenny and Cici. And it was super busy, promoting half hour only sessions. But it sounds like they've added staff to load balance the volume. LOL, maybe one of them is a Green Belt in LEAN Six Sigma training.
Originally Posted by HiPhi
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-25 19:20 #33940Senior Member

Posts: 37Kims
Decided to stop by Kims for my first time. From the reviews I've seen I was not expecting much and I went in knowing I would probably have a mediocre experience at best. Overall the massage was not great, but not abysmal. Part of the reason I went to see her is that she's been doing this forever. I will say she did a good job at teasing before the flip, which was nice. A lot of the standard HE places I've been, do not do a good job at teasing imo. Flip was pretty standard HE with some OTC. Nice thing was she did not request any payment like some do upfront which is rather annoying, but I get it.
All told it was 50 hhr and then I gave her a 40 on top of that. Overall pretty cheap standard experience, just have to close your eyes and imagine someone younger. I doubt I'll be back, but I only really went because I was in the area.
-
03-01-25 18:38 #33939Senior Member

Posts: 81Oak Park
They don't do much to keep it 'quiet' they been posting the same ad in a prominant escort website for at least 6 months, and they post it in the escort section not the massage section which I find amusing.
Originally Posted by HiPhi
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-25 18:29 #33938Senior Member

Posts: 107Oak Park
Visited previously mentioned oak park establishment, on the mile Rd.
Very busy. Got a 40-50 year old not bad looking. Did half for 50. Waited 20 minutes for service. Shitty massage, wasn't expecting much based on previous reports, maybe a BJ. But she offered FS for 150. Took and did the deed multiple ways. She says keep it quiet and there are 4 girls there. Based on how busy it was it's not been kept too quiet LOL. Didn't see other women so no idea how they look or if they do FS.
Good luck.
Good luck.
-
03-01-25 07:23 #33937Senior Member

Posts: 120Bella Touch
Anyone hear anything about Bella Touch? Miss that place.











Reply With Quote





