Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Grand Rapids Pugilistic Society

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 2008
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1903
    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same guy that talked about Jay having a can opener for a tooth? Yes it is. Live your own wisdom before scolding us. Temperance has had MAJOR struggles with heavy drugs within the last couple years. It's not unreasonable for anyone to assume those issues would return. Luckily for everyone this was only a family court issue. You pay to bang her just like every other slob. Save your moral high ground for church on Sunday.
    That is absolutely me and I don't claim to be perfect but I have chosen to be better. So as I said. Come for me if it makes you feel better. I choose to post facts before opinions. And her usage in the past is well documented. But you've not taken the time to verify any change now have you. Please continue with your assumptions as I'm sure they make you feel better about yourself. I will continue giving credit where credit is due and looking for better experiences to share with the group. Because I do live my own wisdom sir. Good day. And be smarter. JK.

  2. #1902

    Self Rghteous

    Is this the same guy that talked about Jay having a can opener for a tooth? Yes it is. Live your own wisdom before scolding us. Temperance has had MAJOR struggles with heavy drugs within the last couple years. It's not unreasonable for anyone to assume those issues would return. Luckily for everyone this was only a family court issue. You pay to bang her just like every other slob. Save your moral high ground for church on Sunday.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    My brother I am not against a chubby girl. But that tooth. I can't see past it. I see a can opener. I know, I'm a shallow man. And I would agree that they are self developed reviews.

    Be safe. JK.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    I know some of you think I white knight some of these women and you find great humor in the my approach. Ponder this.

    Instead of running down a woman. Any woman that is trying to make her own way by whatever means she does maybe try being respectful. Treating her as a human. Treating women like a commodity rather than a human simply speaks to your own insecurities.

    I have spoken highly of Lauren and cannot say enough about her.

    It's not secret I speak highly of Temperance, she and I have a different connection on a mental level, believe it or not I don't just meet her for a physical encounter. Sometimes we just go have a meal. It's not a sin to get to know these women on a human level. I mean they certainly are human.

    Some of you run these women down, I've heard Lauren and CJ and Temperance referred to as run through yet you scrape your pennies together to beg for a few minutes of their attention. And then act like you are above them. Do you think it makes you sound superior?

    It really makes you sound the exact opposite. Because they are different does not make them less and shame on you for treating them so.

    Some of you will frequently visit women in the industry and trash them before you get out of the parking lot. When the truth is you are old and broken, overweight, smelly or just ugly or an asshole.

    y'all know these women talk right?

    My point I guess is this. Stop being a dick. Treat the women you see with some respect and I guarantee your experience will be elevated.

    For those of you talking about other mongers thinking it will gain you favor with these women. It doesn't. It makes them realize what a classless fool you are.

    As for me. I will speak only in truths and I will be respectful to those that I visit and I will certainly share the amazing experience I received for being kind. I am getting old. I am broken. But I am also a kind man and maybe. Just maybe you could learn something from my examples and experiences. Now be sure to come for me so you can make yourself feel better about yourself. Be better gentleman. JK.

  3. #1901
    Quote Originally Posted by LotsaSpark  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why my post from earlier today stayed on the streetwalker section while others were transferred here but here's what I had posted earlier today in that section. I know ILiedToFuck couldn't care less but I'd again like him and others to know what I think of him.

    While you may have enjoyed your little run and have been a hero to some, you definitely weren't mine. Your posts in this section (Streetwalker) were incredibly degrading and contemptible. Even if you made up half of your material, how anyone could talk about other human beings in the ways you did is awful. As though these girls had absolutely no worth at all. Is disgusting. Apparently your life, except for this little hiccup, has been flawless. These girls (that would include girls you saw or fantasized about seeing) are still someone's daughter, mom or sister, but their lives didn't always hum along perfectly. At least try to have some decency about yourself.
    Oh my God! Finally someone called him on how absolutely disgusting he is. I've tried to multiple times, only to get reprimanded by admin. This guy is so gross. And would literally stick his dick in anything. I don't think he even cares if they are conscious or clean in any matter. He's definitely dirty dirty. So nasty.

  4. #1900
    Quote Originally Posted by ILieToFuck  [View Original Post]
    Bozo, you've always been my biggest fan & hater. Again, if one of the dumpsters I've left baby batter in is your daughter, wife, etc I don't apologize. Hopefully, it's left you with long lasting effects.
    Good to know. You should change your name to "ILieToMyself" because you are delusional if you think people should pay for your videos and or pictures. You may have bagged hundreds or thousands of street walkers. But at the end of the day, they are in it for the money. You post like you are some kind of great Casanova. No offense to them, because I know they are down on their luck, on drugs, desperate, or whatever. But do you have any kind of standards? From what I have seen, you'd probably pick up a zombie and blast it on here like it was a good catch.

    What I said was the truth. Why would anyone be surprised that you'd do some dirty stuff. You have been like that since "ILieToGirls" or did you think no one would know it was you?

  5. #1899
    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    So I'm reading this as any guy out there that picks up a street walker that ILTF has creampied might want to get some blood work done.
    Not sure why my post from earlier today stayed on the streetwalker section while others were transferred here but here's what I had posted earlier today in that section. I know ILiedToFuck couldn't care less but I'd again like him and others to know what I think of him.

    While you may have enjoyed your little run and have been a hero to some, you definitely weren't mine. Your posts in this section (Streetwalker) were incredibly degrading and contemptible. Even if you made up half of your material, how anyone could talk about other human beings in the ways you did is awful. As though these girls had absolutely no worth at all. Is disgusting. Apparently your life, except for this little hiccup, has been flawless. These girls (that would include girls you saw or fantasized about seeing) are still someone's daughter, mom or sister, but their lives didn't always hum along perfectly. At least try to have some decency about yourself.

  6. #1898

    Wow, what is he admitting

    Quote Originally Posted by ILieToFuck  [View Original Post]
    Bozo, you've always been my biggest fan & hater. Again, if one of the dumpsters I've left baby batter in is your daughter, wife, etc I don't apologize. Hopefully, it's left you with long lasting effects.
    So I'm reading this as any guy out there that picks up a street walker that ILTF has creampied might want to get some blood work done.

  7. #1897

    Yeah Same Here

    Quote Originally Posted by MGuySee  [View Original Post]
    You were my hero, I even PM'd you! This is not a slip of anything, it's trying to be something your not. I knew it was to good to be true! Come on man!
    That guy was my hero, thought he was the coolest shit! Hell I even tried to go on a "ride along hunt" with him. I won't going into too many details, but the guy definitely let me down.

  8. #1896

    Bozo

    Quote Originally Posted by PaperClips  [View Original Post]
    How can you be surprised? That's ILieToGirls. Remember the shady stuff he did in the past?
    Bozo, you've always been my biggest fan & hater. Again, if one of the dumpsters I've left baby batter in is your daughter, wife, etc I don't apologize. Hopefully, it's left you with long lasting effects.

  9. #1895

    I feel dumber having read this.

    Quote Originally Posted by MGuySee  [View Original Post]
    You were my hero, I even PM'd you! This is not a slip of anything, it's trying to be something your not. I knew it was to good to be true! Come on man!
    Yes you have PMed me some pathetic message I barely read. Feel free to never do that again. I definitely will be devastated knowing you have lost faith in me. I'm ceasing to fornicate with promiscuous woman moving forward due to that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4914.jpg‎  

  10. #1894

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by MGuySee  [View Original Post]
    You were my hero, I even PM'd you! This is not a slip of anything, it's trying to be something your not. I knew it was to good to be true! Come on man!
    How can you be surprised? That's ILieToGirls. Remember the shady stuff he did in the past?

  11. #1893

    I believe we are all dumber now.

    Quote Originally Posted by MGuySee  [View Original Post]
    You were my hero, I even PM'd you! This is not a slip of anything, it's trying to be something your not. I knew it was to good to be true! Come on man!
    Yes sir. You have messaged me before. I ignored you then and definitely plan to continue that trend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4914.jpg‎  

  12. #1892

    What? Busted!

    You were my hero, I even PM'd you! This is not a slip of anything, it's trying to be something your not. I knew it was to good to be true! Come on man!

  13. #1891

    Lauren question

    So a guy ask some questions about Lauren. Maybe one of the top 5 reviewed ladies on this site. For F sake can't you type the damn name in the search box and do a little reading? By the looks of your 70 some post it doesn't appear you are into helping others. I went two pages deep and found 2 reviews, and 20 some questions about ladies you wanted to see. I did punch in the names of some of people you were asking about and wa-la can you believe they were already reviewed. Get a clue leech, review and you might get some responses, always asking questions doesn't help the group out to much.

    Ok done with my Karen moment. Have a good evening guys. Oh and if someone looks at my reviews lately you will notice I don't list many reviews. The reason is simple, just don't really feel like going out that much, but when I do I'll post.

  14. #1890

    Birmingham

    Quote Originally Posted by Mwaved  [View Original Post]
    Looks like fun. But not sure why you cropped and used a pic of Daye posted in the Birmingham AL streetwalker section.
    That was a slip of my thumb after admiring another mongers work.

  15. #1889
    Quote Originally Posted by ILieToFuck  [View Original Post]
    Went Debutante hunting this morning and low and behold I spotted a fine young lady walking from 28th to her "home" on the D. Waited til she approached then demanded she get in. 45 WSW goes by JB. Took her to a slay spot faaaaaar away. Got her to there and got down to bidness. Very nice backside. Face only a mother could love however. WAP was very nice. Had some backtalk to start BBBJ but after some stern & forceful direction the horse was fully broken in. After that it was creampie city in doggie then driven back and dumped like the seamen refuse she is. Digits and home address for those on my good list.
    Looks like fun. But not sure why you cropped and used a pic of Daye posted in the Birmingham AL streetwalker section.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape