Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 12376
-
03-03-25 16:52 #9751Senior Member

Posts: 144Pricing and AMPs
My perspectives on this are.
I can find incall providers (some I've already seen and had a pleasurable time with) for a price range from $160 - $220 for a hh that I know I won't have to haggle or negotiate with at all (there's only ONE reason to visit them, and a massage ain't it! I'll get to see a photo of them beforehand, or have met them already, and I'll pretty much know what I'm getting into.
So, to ME, the key allure for an AMP is 1) Variety and 2) a fairly reliable price cap; but one I'll have to negotiate for; luckily, my negotiations have been short (and sweet). The downsides are 1) Not having a preview 2) the language barrier, which pretty much prohibits any kind of "connection" and 3) the limitation to just Asian women.
Thus, it kind of depends on what I'm looking for in the moment. If I just need a release without any connection, the AMP is probably a better bet than a higher rate (where you're talking $240 - 300 for a hh) for new "strange" that you can preview first, and read reviews of ahead of time, but risk is, you don't know what the chemistry will be. Even with reviews and previews, you will at times be disappointed. Late last year I saw a very well reviewed and previewed provider who I thought would rock my world, and I was completely underwhelmed, almost to the point of wishing I had never bothered. Them's the breaks sometimes.
If I want to be sure I won't be disappointed, or don't want to spend / risk a lot, I can always return to one I've seen before (one provider I know I can see for a "grandfathered" 220 rate is possibly the best in the business, but of course, she's also very familiar now and doesn't fit the bill if I want "variety"; I go catch up with her about once per year).
I guess the short answer (for those of you who don't like these long-winded posts): Depends.
Originally Posted by Mixedplate89
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 04:50 #9750Regular Member

Posts: 129Very valid & fair pts indeed I have paid premium or more because of the nuance of the overall experience with mostly one woman who really takes a liking to me & I to her. She has been total GFE with me & has texted me often & to me it's worth it. It all depends on what one values in said experience & how they feel within that experience with said masseuse. It's subjective at best. I don't believe personally folks paying $80 for FS as some have suggested or $200 total unless & I could be wrong but imo, unless:
Originally Posted by SageSix
[View Original Post]
1. Women is older & not as much clients.
2. Chemistry with said girl & being a regular going to see her weekly-monthly or in between that time frame.
3. Not as attractive.
4. Slow days & she'll take just about anything.
Again I can be wrong with any of these. However, I think at best perhaps $240-300 with hr massage plus FS. Of course as you indicated their is a possibility of skipping massage & just sex for $140-200 etc or even getting 30 minute massage than FS. Not saying it's impossible & that it couldn't be any reason that I didn't listed. I'm just under that belief for most folks that it's $240-300 areas particularly for 60 min massage than FS etc or perhaps they can even mean just a BBBJ or CBJ, hand job with massage etc so who knows but yeah is what it is. If folks can get less for a massage plus FS cool. Think either way it's worth a shot to get lower esp if they get 3-4 customers a day at $100 min per day that's $300 in a day & $8400 a month. I'm sure a percentage goes to shop & they may get 70 or so Maybe 50/50 split between owner of shop & masseuses. Either way monthly low in they can make between $4000 & as high as 8 k-10 k & that's untaxed ofc. I think it's fair for $200 overall for a massage & poonani. Think more clients will frequent more but I get it supply & demand. For me I'm only going mostly once a month & at times twice a month so I don't mind paying slightly higher than most. However, negotiations tactics should be discussed some all open to it thanks for sharing your perspective.
-
03-03-25 01:56 #9749Senior Member

Posts: 138Valid point, except if I *feel* something is a fast food value I will paid <$200 and if something its luxury food value then I will go over $200.
Originally Posted by Mixedplate89
[View Original Post]
Then if its 2nd visit, I will pay base on past experience and build from that.
If one is just there for quick release and just to fill up their belly, then $200 standard rate is perfectly fine too. Quick and easy
Or if you like some foreplay and massage before the main course and booked a 1 hour session and had a great time. Then pay what you think it's worth and not what it should worth. Especially those who has tried 4 hands and 6 hands and has achieved King of the World.
Of course, being a regular you get perks and special treatments ^_^ for those that made it there.
I don't know, I feel like we should also take inflation into account, after all it doesn't worth the same year by year. JK $_$
-
03-03-25 01:26 #9748Senior Member

Posts: 138You could be 100% right or 100% wrong! But personally to me, whether they are shilling or whether they are genuine does it really matter?
Originally Posted by GoneIn30
[View Original Post]
What category are there?
1) Paid writers?
2) Shop owners & affiliate (working girls) who speak / write fluent English?
3) Regular customers who loves to share or being asked by shop to advertise!
4) Someone who has nothing better to do and just like to make up stories on this forum?
5) ALL OF You. For whatever reason you post on this forum? (Fill in the blank) LOL.
Take away --> THE TRULY INTELLIGENT PERSON IS ONE WHO CAN PRETEND TO BE A FOOL IN FRONT OF FOOL WHO PRETEND TO BE INTELLIGENT.
Let's focus on why this forum was created and just enjoy the journey ^_^
-
03-01-25 14:02 #9747Regular Member

Posts: 129Yeah first time user & still learning this site etc. They don't given the society we live in most have short attention spans, and are wanting results fast on things so they don't care for nuance or substance. We agree there. I'm not into the vague reviews whatsoever. Moreover, I would pay $47-69 or so for reviews on rub maps etc. I'd just come here for reviews & or find other free forums or talk to folks I personally know for real authentic reviews. I'd pay under $20 for it but not that amount near $70 or so.
Originally Posted by Urlboffer
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-25 12:24 #9746Senior Member

Posts: 144I wonder if this guy would pay for the Rub Ratings reviews.
If you look at the AMP Ratings links frequently posted here, you see that there are any number of posted reviews behind a paywall. Price per month is pretty steep, if you ask me. I wonder if this "Cliff Notes" monger would pay for that, and if so, if he would be happy with reviews like, "Went (fill in name of place). Standard finish. Meh massage. Cute girl. ".
Originally Posted by Mixedplate89
[View Original Post]
Some people just don't like to READ. *Anything*. I'm on the opposite side of that spectrum. And I come here for the DETAILS. I can't STAND reviews so terse that they make me wonder why the f* the dude even posted it.
-
03-01-25 08:38 #9745Regular Member

Posts: 129Fair enough. That'll be corrected expeditiously. Thanks for the objective constructive criticism.
Originally Posted by DickRk
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-25 00:14 #9744Senior Member

Posts: 39You pay to much
I go to the same places. I give $$ and they know the routine. FS all the way no haggling or I tell them go get me money. Then they stop and proceed with pleasing me.
Originally Posted by Mixedplate89
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-25 23:23 #9743Regular Member

Posts: 129I was going to respond to him but most don't like to read & have short attention spans & I don't like passive aggressive comments. Furthermore, I'm very direct but I just joined & find value in this forum so I'm not trying to get kicked LOL XD so I said let me not respond. However, being you responded & reflected on things I would have said plus more LOL I had to reply. I agree. I'm the same way. I'm a detailed individual & that's how my brain works. I prefer details. I write how I talk in person being very vivid & expressive etc & English was one of my fav subjects & writing etc so I'm with you on that Brodie.
Originally Posted by DimSumFun
[View Original Post]
It is very amusing indeed of his accusations. If he doesn't like it just keep scrolling & find shirt reviews. I personally value details & want to see things through the person's eyes as if I was there, encapsulating the experience in totality. Some of us are just like that. It's no biggy. I don't need to have fillers & or lie about things, as I said in my candy massage review. All in all, short reviews or not I have found value in this thread. We can agree that the common ground is just have details such as name of AMP, perhaps girls & the services they offer & perhaps cost etc. Most short reviews I've seen were lacking in details & most long reviews I've seen were not. Just my perspective.
-
02-28-25 23:16 #9742Regular Member

Posts: 129Good looking out Brodie I appreciate you. In the next two weeks I plan to during my bday week I plan to hit up two shops & was thinking about that one but likely will go back to nice spa for candy & perhaps go back for MoMo to Candy massage but we'll see.
Originally Posted by BluePineapple
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-25 18:41 #9741Senior Member

Posts: 766My standard payment.
I only do 30 min. I start negotiating for FS at 80 and end up at 100 to 120. Never more than 120. I love the ladies that don't mention money. Sometimes I reward them.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-25 17:33 #9740Regular Member

Posts: 129Great advice I like the truth & candid response
I am very new to this AMP shit & got a lot to learn. From my recent experience, an extra $20 isn't prevalent per se. In my recent FS experience at Nice Spa she wanted more than $230 originally so I'm like I had $260 I was okay with spending that. I said no to more as she wanted $300 plus. She definitely had GPS & generally other shops don't haggle but part of my issue is, is that I use public transportation so I'm like shit I'd have to go elsewhere & that takes time LOL so part of it is laziness & just saying fuck it I'll take it but that's one me where I got to say naw fuck it I'm paying this or I'm leaving. I have to have better frame when negotiating etc at these AMP's. I'm curious from your experience though when you pay $200 when they want more do they treat you less & or turn you away & say they're busy when you come back next time? Some have done that to me when I paid less in the past.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
It could reduce the quality of service but you're right if I pay more they'll expect more. Very few charged reasonably like at Kai yuan or Asian flower spa not for FS but extras & even said to me give me what you think is fair & they didn't argue it. Those individuals are gone though & in NY now. I do think $200 is never reasonable given how much they make monthly they can certainly be fine with $70 for massage for an hr & $130 extra equaling $200 for FS. Definitely going to try it next time & onward & say I'm good if they want full service & just start taking the massage. Ofc, I am dude LOL with a high sex drive so it's difficult LOL at times, but you're right. Thanks for the candid advice. Duly noted.
-
02-28-25 17:16 #9739Senior Member

Posts: 181Happy on 4th Plain in the Couve
Just saw Monica, she's my new favorite. I saw her at a place in eastern WA and got her number and she texted that she's now at Happy.
The location stinks and it looks like a dump from the outside. A little better inside, but not the best looking place. Aside from that the service was the best I've had yet at an AMP. I'd never have gone in unless I knew there was a top notch lady there.
Was greeted by an older-ish woman with bright red lipstick. Pretty cute, but was not there for her. Didn't get a name. Asked for Monica and got ushered to a room paid the house fee for an hour (. 6) and told to wait for 5 min. She left and shouted Monica's name and something in Chinese after.
About 10 min later Monica comes bounding in, all smiles in her polka dot dress. Big hug and kiss and starts undressing me. Last time I did the whole meh massage thing for the first 10 min, this time I asked to skip it. Tip given, dress vanishes and it's GFE time. Little post game makeout, chat via phone translator, hot towel, water bottle and on my way.
Monica is the most attractive AMP provider I've met. Maybe 5' tall, very tiny waist, but still has some boobs and butt. Killer smile too. Looks like a cute kindergarten teacher and very eager to please. Says she's 27, but I'd have guessed younger. Says she'll be there through the end of March. I'll certainly repeat.
-
02-28-25 16:55 #9738Senior Member

Posts: 96It's really funny that someone who posts no reviews complain and accuse people of being shills. You can go and look at my posts and call me a shill if you want. Truth is I've frequented two main shops for the past 3 months. I write long reviews because I like writing LOL. I don't have friends who do this hobby so I don't really get to talk about it anywhere else. I'm wondering what people want out of this forum? I guarantee if I write something like "I went to candy. Had a good time" people would get mad at no details. Just my two cents.
Originally Posted by GoneIn30
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-25 16:10 #9737Senior Member

Posts: 60I usually rave about Love. But the rotation lately has been questionable. Save yourself a visit until someone worthwhile shows up.
Originally Posted by Mixedplate89
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






