Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 17030
-
03-02-25 14:39 #14585Senior Member

Posts: 235Contact
I'll be there in 2 weeks, contact info? Pm if needed.
Originally Posted by BigJohncC
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-25 10:15 #14584Senior Member

Posts: 83Billingsly-Second Visit
I was in town again and have been to Billingsly before; gets the job done. Texted and asked who was available, they sent back a couple of pics and I told them I would be there within the hour. I parked towards the back and texted that I was ready. She called and gave me the suite number, which I already knew. I was greeted at the door by a young lady that I couldn't figure out her name; Coco. She was reasonably attractive, probably 30-something about 5'6", slim, and wearing a nightly. She took me to the room. She told me the donation and I gave it to her; she didn't leave but just watched me get undressed. She started with a just ok rub, then on the flip, junior rose to attention while I played with her tits. She put on the cover and started a slurping BJ; it was quite good and she took me deeply. I held her head and pushed even deeper and she took it all. We then moved to the main event and I pulled her legs up and entered her and started pounding her hard; lot of oohing and awing which didn't really get me going. I also had a few drinks before I got there, so I was having some issues (I'm old). Took matters into my own hands and had her lick my balls. When I was just about to blow, I stood up and shot my load all over her pussy. She rubbed it into her hole and then got up and cleaned herself up. I cleaned up and dressed and that was that. Gave her a hug and left out the back door. It was a good time, a little mechanical with all the oohing and awing, not a lot of hassle, and safe area. I'll be back for sure but make sure you call before you get out of your car, just to get where you should go. $. 6 otd.
-
03-01-25 08:16 #14583Senior Member

Posts: 56Belinda
Saw Belinda last weekend. She is currently not in Columbus and is spending the month out in Seattle. She said she might return the following month. But my experience was almost identical to BooBoo24 post a couple of pages back. She did the fingertip thing where she goes up and down your body lightly touching you. It's more sensual than a massage. She did the asshole blowing thing that was very new to me. Had her also do the thing where she puts her arm under you and grabs your hip. She does each leg / hip then teases jr. On the flip, she starts negotiating BBBJ or CBJ. It didn't take much convincing to get BBBJ so that was nice. She hopped on for CG a bit before switching to K9 and blowing in bag. I was able to get multiple pops, but that took some convincing. I laid back down and she started doing a massage again while jr rested up before round 2. Massage was actually decent, did a little bit more than just the sensual stuff. She did do the arm under hip thing and asshole blowing again. Flipped over again for BBBJ and round 2. After getting done, she offered me a shower which I took. On the way out, she offered water and a mint. If she comes back, I would potentially see her again.
-
03-01-25 07:41 #14582Senior Member

Posts: 736you might be right, only 2 girl there 3 weeks ago, I had Kelly, different body type for Chinese women, she is curvy plus size. thick, I don't remember bra size because it was OTC, but playful when your sunny side up, the other girls was like normal Chinese girls slim body but smaller on top. hope this helps
Originally Posted by LessGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-25 00:15 #14581Senior Member

Posts: 119Kelly or Nina?
Wait I thought the one with the big tits at RL was Nina? Also a little chubby and very playful.
Originally Posted by Ominous
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-25 00:14 #14580Senior Member

Posts: 119Probably a scam
Based on the ad wording, sounds like you have to book and pay online. Plus after I reached out once they flooded me with texts saying to book with all sorts of offers and deals and kept sending me the link. Just going to assume it's a scam.
Originally Posted by AP111
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-25 23:45 #14579Senior Member

Posts: 192Sheet you just got yours the other day bro lmao! Good time! Honestly I don't usually do threesimes because I find them distracting but this one went very well.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-25 23:43 #14578Senior Member

Posts: 192Julie and Emily
Just got done fucking both of them. Overall great time. Julie definitely not 24 probably 34 but still very cute and fun. Don't know why Emily lie to me about age. My Asian instincts know these ladies 10 years older minimum lmao. Went about 40 minutes. She said next time she needs more fun so she can definitely take dick. Had a few drinks first. Julie hit up that bottle of vodka in the skeleton bottle. If you been there you seen it. Emily don't drink. I took my own pic of Julie. Not sure if she is going to stay at Emily's or at campus view as they have new owner. Other owners gave up on Columbus. I'm out of town six weeks so good luck gentleman. Going to get that west coast swag going on and see what type of talent they have out there.
-
02-28-25 22:51 #14577Senior Member

Posts: 418Fucking Fantastic
You mutherfucker, you're taking all four hands while I'm sittin' over here with zero? Hahaha!
Originally Posted by BigJohncC
[View Original Post]
This is a great reminder fellas, never be afraid to ask for what ya want!
Patiently waiting for the review while green.
-
02-28-25 21:23 #14576Senior Member

Posts: 39I think several others and I will be looking forward to hearing how your session went! Good luck!
Originally Posted by BigJohncC
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-25 16:36 #14575Senior Member

Posts: 192Not sure if this girl will be staying long term with Emily or working somewhere else in town. I'll find out.
Originally Posted by BearsBuddy
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-25 15:54 #14574Senior Member

Posts: 94Kelly. She's a bit big but gives a good massage and is playful.
Originally Posted by Bazinga24
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-25 15:11 #14573Senior Member

Posts: 854Good Luck.
Originally Posted by BigJohncC
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-25 14:18 #14572Senior Member

Posts: 192Emily and new friend
Packing up to fly out for work tomorrow and I get a text from Emily. She said she is not coming back alone and sends me a picture of a '24 year old" girl driving in tonight with her. I said threesome? And she says ok. I'll let you guys know how it turns out and if the girl looks better or same as her picture and how everything goes before I fly out tomorrow. Carbing up and drinking a lot of fluids.
-
02-28-25 13:48 #14571Senior Member

Posts: 520Name changes
Red Rose is the third name this place has had since it opened last year, notes I have on my map if anyone looks. On girl ther when it opened, a different one after first name change, I have not visited since last name change.
Originally Posted by Lickn
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




