Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 25731
-
03-02-25 12:20 #23466Banned Member

Posts: 29Greek Freak
Saw her over a ago. Comms were spotty. Was decent on response time until I pulled up to the incall parking lot and then it was crickets for like 10 min into the agreed arrival time. I threatened to call it off then she finally replied asking for a few more minutes. Finally got in nearly 30 min into a hhr appointment. She made up for it by taking a beating all holes were a go with little issue. BB and water sports was an option but I chose to not indulge. No pimp or shitty boyfriend to ruin the fun. Downside is I discovered paraphernalia while using the bathroom that she insisted belonged to a roommate she kicked out while I was coming in. Forgot how much of a donation but it was under two franklins. On the fence about whether I'll repeat or not.
Originally Posted by FishHooks
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-25 09:32 #23465Senior Member

Posts: 269Greek Freak
Any info on this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/224918033600.
-
03-02-25 04:53 #23464Senior Member

Posts: 62Wrote her
I wrote her and she responded. I inquired about her health after we last saw eachother (twice in three days in mid-October) and said I was asking because mine was bad (a communicable. And thankfully solvable problem). She didn't get my hint and mentioned something about her mental health. Anyway, she's only available Sundays for now. I'd be careful. I always had a good time too, but wasn't careful.
Originally Posted by Deku89
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-25 07:24 #23463Senior Member

Posts: 98Jenna and others
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...g/108819398837
I'm always a little skeptical when they already kind of look like users and offer only outcall. Those tits look like they could be worth seeing but deflation is a real thing boys. Anyone seen her recently? I've seen her post a ton and man the options are slim these days.
I'm also interested in a few others.
T anyone seen her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/183257046
Then there's "thick and playful".
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/183143749
I think I saw she was not worth it but I've tried seeing her a few times but she seems like she lacks motivation. Plus offered to sell me pics upfront before seeing her. I told her how old do you think I am. Upfront is never an option.
-
02-28-25 23:49 #23462Senior Member

Posts: 250Real
It's been awhile but I remember her, We had enjoyed some time together around 2018-19. She was a little slimmer then. I could get used to that thickness though.
Originally Posted by LordRahl
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-25 16:34 #23461Senior Member

Posts: 327Donna
This report is spot on; mirrors my experience with Donna exactly. The apparent anorexia, lack of focus, and lack of teeth / meth mouth, leads me to stay away.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-25 13:56 #23460Senior Member

Posts: 827Donna
Has anyone met with her? I have had 3 dates set with her that she went crickets on the morning of the date. I never left home, but it's obviously a game she is playing. She always has an excuse. She is probably an addict.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/822047048992
-
02-28-25 12:39 #23459Senior Member

Posts: 87Lebanese Princess
Has anyone else seen Lebanese Princess since she has returned?
-
02-28-25 11:35 #23458Senior Member

Posts: 485Maneater auction
Maneater is moving out of the immediate area soon and is seeking to travel light, so she wants to relay that her famous "BJ Chair" is up for bids!
She needs to move it early to mid-next week so if interested in the item do not dilly dally (she is also still available until then so if that's of interest don't let your willy dilly dally either).
Her contact details can be found in her ad on dayton skip the games.
DD.
-
02-28-25 11:13 #23457Regular Member

Posts: 14The link is dead but if it was Christina / Inessa as someone else who replied to you commented, then I saw her once a few weeks ago in Miamisburg. She is very sweet. Made me feel comfortable as I hadn't been out in a while. I didn't ask for anything special so I don't know about any rules she has. Her pictures were pretty accurate in the ad I saw. Good communication.
Originally Posted by Prowlr254
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 18:56 #23456Senior Member

Posts: 356Triple Ds is Beth
That's Beth who was doing duos with Cait, but I didn't get a chance to see her.
Originally Posted by JoeKent
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 17:29 #23455Senior Member

Posts: 121Lebanese Princess updated profile
Check E.M. for new contact info. Was very nice to reconnect with an old friend I had not seen in a few years!
-
02-27-25 12:39 #23454Senior Member

Posts: 75Victoria is back
Victoria from Springfield is going to be back in town on Sunday. She she'll post an ad on stg shortly here but if you remember her she's the thick young lady that had duos with dreadheaded spinner I forget her name I think Maya maybe. But I digress she always provided enthusiastic service and GFE for me. As always YMMV but give her a contact while she's around.
-
02-27-25 12:22 #23453Senior Member

Posts: 167Maneater needs help
Hey fellow horndogs, I chatted with Maneater, she could use some visitors, and is looking for a new place to stay. She always has given a great BBBJ, never had a bad session with her, if you can, help her out, be safe watch your six! Dawg.
-
02-27-25 12:18 #23452Senior Member

Posts: 167RE: Dana
I have sent her three text messages, and have yet to get a response. Too bad, I would love to check her out!
Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





