Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 25731
-
02-26-25 21:20 #23451Senior Member

Posts: 218Nichole
Although I haven't met her I was talking to Nichole on seeking and we had plans to meet but she bailed, she is also very pregnant from the pics she sent me. Goes by Starr on seeking.
Originally Posted by JoeKent
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-78f1eec14a1a
-
02-26-25 20:06 #23450Senior Member

Posts: 327Or, reports on your experience with these two (2)
-
02-26-25 19:24 #23449Senior Member

Posts: 188Looks familiar
I think think this one has been around about 3 years ago but can't remember name. I believe she was in the Huber Heights area. Anybody else remember her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...0/660161593828
Oldguy75.
-
02-26-25 16:46 #23448Senior Member

Posts: 717Raybabby
It took me a while who Raybabby was. Now I remember.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
I see she has posted a new story photo in lingerie. It is her pattern, when she posted new sexy photos, she is available.
-
02-26-25 11:34 #23447Senior Member

Posts: 327Triple Ds
Anybody have experience with this one?? Looks TGTBT but then again you never know.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...t/842507135600
-
02-25-25 20:43 #23446Senior Member

Posts: 149I don't think that's the same girl as before. But I have not seen this one either. Not really helpful, I know. Personally feel she is a little on the TGTBT looking side.
Originally Posted by PervySensei0
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 12:30 #23445Senior Member

Posts: 73Naynay
I'm more into petite short girls like a Mollie sue but I frequent naynay when she is posting. She is a bigger girl but she really gets into it and I'm always left more than satisfied with her. Which is more than I can say for most. I saw nay nay yesterday. She was as good as ever. Freshly showered. Tasted amazing. Wetter than ever. Give her a try if you don't mind a bigger girl.
Originally Posted by CaptStabbn
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 08:54 #23444Senior Member

Posts: 304Ad no longer available
Any chance you have contact information for your MILF friend? I would certainly appreciate the opportunity to meet her. What area is she located?
Originally Posted by HeadKnocker81
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
-
02-25-25 08:46 #23443Senior Member

Posts: 31Wasn't bad.
I saw her once over a year ago. She's a bigger girl but really nice attitude. Great dome. And her ads legit, she's a 3 holer. Worth it at least 1 time.
Originally Posted by CaptStabbn
[View Original Post]
#Thebrick.
-
02-25-25 08:41 #23442Senior Member

Posts: 108No Name
Tried to research this one but was tough without a name in the ad. Been mostly out of the hobby, so forgive me if I missed.
Can someone help me make a decision on this one?
Thanks,
Capt.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/388281828443
-
02-24-25 23:12 #23441Senior Member

Posts: 2231Jodi. Another hapy client.
I gave Jodi a call and was able to setup an apportionment fairly quickly. I last saw her several years ago and had fond memories. As someone mentioned a bit earlier, she lives in a trailer park which is a whole lot better than meeting at a seedy hotel. This provided a safe place to park my car right net to her unit without having to worry about my plate being scanned be LE.
Not much to say about Jodi that hasn't already been said. She does a fabulous BBBJ and is very sensuous. Nonstop is a good way to describe her. She had another girl who she shares her home with who knew what was going on but stays in her own area. That was until Jodi asked her to join us. It was HOT HOT HOT. Both girls got into each other and I was not left out of the action. From what I understand, this was not the plan and "just happened. ".
-
02-23-25 19:21 #23440Senior Member

Posts: 125Nice report,
Is she in south Dayton area.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 12:00 #23439Senior Member

Posts: 128Nice report
Thanks for the report and she's well known and her skinny sister too. I've seen her twice but can't get past the her dead fish reactions.
Originally Posted by DarkMatter5168
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-25 18:37 #23438Senior Member

Posts: 170Was she short with dark brown hair?
Originally Posted by Joey2738
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-25 18:17 #23437Senior Member

Posts: 218Seeking a good role play partner
Are any of the local ladies good at roleplay? Pm me if you've had good experiences.












Reply With Quote





