Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 150 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 2246
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1406

    New law

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamogdem  [View Original Post]
    Shouldn't they be considered victims? What happened to the new law?
    Depends on directives of local law enforcement. The new NC law increased penalties for buyers, but did not legalize or decriminalize sellers. If they solicited an undercover officer, they can still be prosecuted for a prostitution charge. The aim of the law was to reduce trafficking. Since one of the two women had a prior prostitution charge in NY, it doesn't look like they were being coerced to work here in NC.

    Seperately, I noticed that a different hispanic woman was arrested for prostitution in Concord on 2/24. No johns were arrested. She refused to give her identity to police and was initially booked as "Jane Doe" Later, they got her name and added an immigration charge. She will likely be deported.

    I would view the new law as a tool for law enforcement. How the cops and prosecuters choose to use that tool remains to be seen.

  2. #1405
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyProwler  [View Original Post]
    Two women arrested in downtown Cary yesterday. Likely associated with this ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/183504858064
    Shouldn't they be considered victims? What happened to the new law?

  3. #1404

    2 arrested in Cary

    Two women arrested in downtown Cary yesterday. Likely associated with this ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/183504858064

  4. #1403
    Quote Originally Posted by EzRydr01  [View Original Post]
    Saw Shion at HC today. She is cuter than her pics and aims to please. The butler said she will be here 5 to 7 more days. Worth a repeat visit to me.
    I have also seen Shion. She is very sweet and very cute. Worth a visit.

  5. #1402

    DT Cary

    What's up with all these ads popping up on stg for places in downtown Cary? Are these legit? PM is preferred.

  6. #1401

    Shion

    Saw Shion at HC today. She is cuter than her pics and aims to please. The butler said she will be here 5 to 7 more days. Worth a repeat visit to me.

  7. #1400

    Hilarious

    LOL, great movie reference.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hullaballo  [View Original Post]
    Is ANYONE else reminded of the scene from "Full Metal Jacket"?

    "She say no boom boom with Soul Brotha. Soul Brotha too beaucoup. ".

  8. #1399

    Made it in

    Finally got the chance to dream with Shion from HC. Truly an amazing time! She's probably the cutest girl I've ever had the pleasure of dreaming with and has quickly made the list of must see. She truly aimed to make my time with her enjoyable from the shower to the room. They were right to warn me tho LOL cause Shion was probably one of the tightst fits I've ever had so I was a bit worried to get rough with her. But witha bit of work and taking it slow I could tell she really ejoyed it. She constantly kept looking back to kiss me. The sight of her planting her face in pillows and he muffled moans as her body arched and trembled was intoxicating. I can't wait to see her again and highly recommend!

  9. #1398

    HC Shion

    Laser pussy, white skin nice tits with pinkish nipples. Very easy going and enjoys DATY. Gets a bit wet. Her pussy was turning pink already so someone was probably giving it to her real hard before me.

    But her pussy was still tight so lucky me one of you big dick boys didn't stretch out yet! Good cowgirl with her tits in my face. She puts her face in the pillow during doggy to hide the moan and I liked it because I felt like I was destroying her hard before I dumped my load into her.

  10. #1397

    I cannot POSSIBLY be the only one.

    Quote Originally Posted by IBuyIt2  [View Original Post]
    I too have had this issue with Asian shops. They assume I'm packing and get turned down from the jump, but not this time. I hooked up with HC and made it past verification, so they knew my race and told me to come out. The handler picked me up, walked me over and I had a great time. She was thin, young and tight. Cost me $300 for half an hour. I may go for the BBFS for the upcharge. Sorry they cut you off before you got in. Since I'm shorter and thinner, I guess they felt I wouldn't split her in half, LOL. I was worried about race restrictions when I reached out but, like I said, I squeezed by, LOL. Hopefully you'll make the cut. Be safe out there.
    Is ANYONE else reminded of the scene from "Full Metal Jacket"?

    "She say no boom boom with Soul Brotha. Soul Brotha too beaucoup. ".

  11. #1396
    Quote Originally Posted by IBuyIt2  [View Original Post]
    I too have had this issue with Asian shops. They assume I'm packing and get turned down from the jump, but not this time. I hooked up with HC and made it past verification, so they knew my race and told me to come out. The handler picked me up, walked me over and I had a great time. She was thin, young and tight. Cost me $300 for half an hour. I may go for the BBFS for the upcharge. Sorry they cut you off before you got in. Since I'm shorter and thinner, I guess they felt I wouldn't split her in half, LOL. I was worried about race restrictions when I reached out but, like I said, I squeezed by, LOL. Hopefully you'll make the cut. Be safe out there.
    I appreciate you giving me hope with my Asian dreams. Well I'll find out how it goes tomorrow and hopefully show I aint packing nothing crazy lmao.

  12. #1395

    Guess I didn't seem as big

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoGemSin  [View Original Post]
    Verification was going fine showed I'd and pic where it's obvious I'm black. They then asked about ethnicity and where I'm from "Morrisville". And after going to ask the girls they just assume I'm to big and can't handle me LOL! Which I totally believe on the one hand cause I've had providers where it was a tight fit. But it's just the assumption without seeing it at all that just kinda got me LOL. Granted they've been super polite and will let me know when other girls show up. I was just wondering if anyne else has gone through something like this.
    I too have had this issue with Asian shops. They assume I'm packing and get turned down from the jump, but not this time. I hooked up with HC and made it past verification, so they knew my race and told me to come out. The handler picked me up, walked me over and I had a great time. She was thin, young and tight. Cost me $300 for half an hour. I may go for the BBFS for the upcharge. Sorry they cut you off before you got in. Since I'm shorter and thinner, I guess they felt I wouldn't split her in half, LOL. I was worried about race restrictions when I reached out but, like I said, I squeezed by, LOL. Hopefully you'll make the cut. Be safe out there.

  13. #1394
    Quote Originally Posted by RayWashington  [View Original Post]
    Big because of your race?

    Maybe a little more info please. At what point did they refuse you?

    I'm a big guy (white) but have no issues there?
    Verification was going fine showed I'd and pic where it's obvious I'm black. They then asked about ethnicity and where I'm from "Morrisville". And after going to ask the girls they just assume I'm to big and can't handle me LOL! Which I totally believe on the one hand cause I've had providers where it was a tight fit. But it's just the assumption without seeing it at all that just kinda got me LOL. Granted they've been super polite and will let me know when other girls show up. I was just wondering if anyne else has gone through something like this.

  14. #1393
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoGemSin  [View Original Post]
    So I wanted to set something up with HC and I got through the verification but I guess due to my race they just assumed I'd be to big. Now I have been told I'm big before but this is being done 4 even meeting. The guy did say more are coming on the 26th but I wonder if I'm just going to be led along. And I can't even get a response from TOS.
    Big because of your race?

    Maybe a little more info please. At what point did they refuse you?

    I'm a big guy (white) but have no issues there?

  15. #1392

    Size issues or just race

    So I wanted to set something up with HC and I got through the verification but I guess due to my race they just assumed I'd be to big. Now I have been told I'm big before but this is being done 4 even meeting. The guy did say more are coming on the 26th but I wonder if I'm just going to be led along. And I can't even get a response from TOS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape