High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Rants Raves and Stupid Shit in Seattle.

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 284 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 4254
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3459
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanker23  [View Original Post]
    Along these lines: there are 1 or 2 that post photos of butt plugs in use but then are very emphatic about nothing happening around the back door. WTF.
    Or mouths open, tongue out, but they don't BBBJ let alone CIM or COF.

  2. #3458
    Seeing the news about dumbasses setting cars on fire in Seattle made me realize no wonder the hobby / dating scene is so bad around here.

    People have nothing better to do.

  3. #3457

    Greek too

    Quote Originally Posted by Gophy  [View Original Post]
    I love all these ads on skip that say no bb anything, even asking will get you blocked. And then every pic they have in their ad is random guys with raw dick in the girls mouth or balls deep uncovered in her pussy.
    Along these lines: there are 1 or 2 that post photos of butt plugs in use but then are very emphatic about nothing happening around the back door. WTF.

  4. #3456

    Bait and Switch

    Quote Originally Posted by Gophy  [View Original Post]
    I love all these ads on skip that say no bb anything, even asking will get you blocked. And then every pic they have in their ad is random guys with raw dick in the girls mouth or balls deep uncovered in her pussy.
    You bet. It's alive, well and time-tested, just like on that other board! The real tragedy is that so many clients still believe the advertising--and pay through the nose for their beliefs.

  5. #3455
    Senior Member


    Posts: 212
    I love all these ads on skip that say no bb anything, even asking will get you blocked. And then every pic they have in their ad is random guys with raw dick in the girls mouth or balls deep uncovered in her pussy.

  6. #3454

    Why I don't see indy escorts

    500 for a half hour, no BBBJ, no GFE.

    That's a lot of money and not a lot of service to pay for an obvious drug addict. Just saying. What also gets me when I look on STG and that other board is there are a lot of obviously unattractive women (both overweight and coyote ugly) asking those prices for minimal services.

    If you just want to get it done you can get the same service at any MP (and there seem to be fucking millions of them these days, and there's probably one within five minutes of where you sit) and do all that to a possibly old lady (but possibly not) for 200. So I don't know who is buying services at that price from obviously unattractive and fucked up people. And appearance matters a fuck of a lot in this business.

    And an MP usually doesn't have fucked up scheduling.

    I doubt many of those girls are getting many customers at those prices. I can understand if you are hot and have generous boundaries you can ask for more but for a plain jane starfish who is probably grossly obese I just don't get it.

    Oh, and on the "drug addict" thing. They all fucking are. And I don't want or need that shit around me in my personal life, much less from the hired help.

  7. #3453

    Sane Countries

    Well, last I checked, we do not live in a sane country. Big surprise there.

  8. #3452

    In sane countries where whoring is legal you don't need to worry about

    Any of this shit. Just a reminder that karens in our society are causing your private engaging with the world's oldest profession massive problems and these karens deserve to be negatively impacted for their hypocritical intrusive meddling. Legalize it and karens lose all their power.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    If you engage in this hobby, You Are A Target. You Are Never Safe.

    Don't ever talk about this activity with anyone face-to-face (well, except possibly with the provider you are currently visiting). Whether you know and trust the person in question or not. If anyone in Real Life brings up this hobby or this board, act mildly disinterested and make it clear you aren't into it at all. Keep a low profile and try to be the guy that everyone would think is the least likely person to play like this.

    Remember that nails that stick up get hammered down. Don't get hammered.

  9. #3451

    Don't Trust Anybody

    If you engage in this hobby, You Are A Target. You Are Never Safe.

    Don't ever talk about this activity with anyone face-to-face (well, except possibly with the provider you are currently visiting). Whether you know and trust the person in question or not. If anyone in Real Life brings up this hobby or this board, act mildly disinterested and make it clear you aren't into it at all. Keep a low profile and try to be the guy that everyone would think is the least likely person to play like this.

    Remember that nails that stick up get hammered down. Don't get hammered.

  10. #3450

    RE: Hobbyist/Provider Gatherings

    Not only that, but other members within that community also like to dig and find information on each other for leverage as well. I've heard some wild stories of personal back-biting and outings which happened as a result of those in-person gatherings. Seems that jealousy abounds and causes people to do wacky shit. All hearsay on my part, of course, but i've never been interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Since I saw this topic mentioned in one of the other Seattle forums, I thought I'd take this opportunity to post a reminder that social gatherings (either at bars, hotel banquet / meeting rooms or private residences) attended by folks in our little community are an absolutely horrible idea. History has shown that certain organizations will use such events to gather as much information as possible and utilize that data as they see fit.

  11. #3449

    Hobbyist / Provider Gatherings

    Since I saw this topic mentioned in one of the other Seattle forums, I thought I'd take this opportunity to post a reminder that social gatherings (either at bars, hotel banquet / meeting rooms or private residences) attended by folks in our little community are an absolutely horrible idea. History has shown that certain organizations will use such events to gather as much information as possible and utilize that data as they see fit.

  12. #3448
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    And not because their girl is riding cowgirl.
    I didn't catch this the first few times I read it.

  13. #3447

    Some people fall off the cliff

    I'll never forget: this one time in Vegas, I went to a massage spot on a tip for a particular gal, so I brought a newspaper and figured I might have to wait a bit. Another guy is waiting; he's got a bouquet of flowers. The lady he is looking for isn't there; the mamasan tells him to keep waiting, she'll be there soon. After maybe 20 minutes she shows up, dressed like a civi without make-up. He gives her the flowers, starts professing his love for her and telling her how it might work out between them. She has NO IDEA WHO HE IS and the mamasan is meanwhile (politely) telling her that her shift is starting and she needs to get done up.

    My girl comes out so I missed the end of it. I was kinda hoping the gal he was talking to was my gal and I was looking forward to fucking her extra loudly while he waited for her in the lobby.

    Look, I'm guilty of falling in love with nearly all of them, when I'm fucking their tiny asian pussies and unloading down their soft little throats. And then I walk out the door and am excited to fall in love with the next one.

    Treat them nice, boys. But you can probably save the bouquet for your wife.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    And not because their girl is riding cowgirl.

    No shit, there I was, trying to have a conversation with a girl at Good through her phone translator. But she was getting continually text-bombed by a lonely member of this board (who also used his board handle for his texts, more on that later). Here is the lecture: these girls aren't our girlfriends. They are hired help. They don't want you to be their boyfriend. They want you to be a good customer. Phone-bombing them when you are possibly wasted isn't a good way to be a good customer.

    Another time I was conversing with one of the ladies she inadvertently showed her Messages window, which showed a pile of messages from mongers from this board who thought it a good idea to use their handle when they told the girl their name. That's bad security. It might seem like a small thing but you guys aren't being paranoid enough. The fact that more than one monger is doing that means at least some of them aren't using a burner number either. Even more sloppiness. I also don't get the benefit of getting the girl's personal number anyway because they rotate out so frequently and come back only at very irregular intervals.

    Friendly advice here: don't get involved and don't try to be their boyfriend. Go visit, pay, and fuck.

    I will not name any names.

    This shit makes Good / Shanghai / One radioactive to me and I will likely steer well clear of them in the future.

  14. #3446
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    Friendly advice here: don't get involved and don't try to be their boyfriend. Go visit, pay, and fuck.
    This is some of the best advice given about this hobby.

  15. #3445

    Some Guys on this Board are really, really Fucking Up

    And not because their girl is riding cowgirl.

    No shit, there I was, trying to have a conversation with a girl at Good through her phone translator. But she was getting continually text-bombed by a lonely member of this board (who also used his board handle for his texts, more on that later). Here is the lecture: these girls aren't our girlfriends. They are hired help. They don't want you to be their boyfriend. They want you to be a good customer. Phone-bombing them when you are possibly wasted isn't a good way to be a good customer.

    Another time I was conversing with one of the ladies she inadvertently showed her Messages window, which showed a pile of messages from mongers from this board who thought it a good idea to use their handle when they told the girl their name. That's bad security. It might seem like a small thing but you guys aren't being paranoid enough. The fact that more than one monger is doing that means at least some of them aren't using a burner number either. Even more sloppiness. I also don't get the benefit of getting the girl's personal number anyway because they rotate out so frequently and come back only at very irregular intervals.

    Friendly advice here: don't get involved and don't try to be their boyfriend. Go visit, pay, and fuck.

    I will not name any names.

    This shit makes Good / Shanghai / One radioactive to me and I will likely steer well clear of them in the future.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape