Thread: Non-Pros, UTR, SBs
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 3762
-
03-06-25 12:47 #3567Senior Member

Posts: 258Hey Z. Can you clear out your inbox. Trying to send message.
Thanks.
Ocean.
-
03-01-25 22:07 #3566Senior Member

Posts: 258TOFTT on Jade -- RIPOFF!
Well had my suspicion but let my little head do the thinking and I met Jade. She wanted to meet at restaurant first, pay half allowance, then to her place. Problem is she dashed after I turned my back on her in parking lot! Not sure her SA profile is still active but she certainly blocked me. Scamming seems to be in the genes of these girls from Laurens and Clinton. They also pack in many more pounds than in pics. So beware. Attached are pics she sent me. Bought 2 of her vids last year that are excellent fucking her BF. Happy to sell them to you for what I paid and mend my stupidity. Just DM me for more info.
Originally Posted by Oceanview
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 22:25 #3565Senior Member

Posts: 258Correction on link:
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-c646f2f1e2fc
Originally Posted by Oceanview
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 20:36 #3564Senior Member

Posts: 177Wrong link
Wrong link.
Originally Posted by Oceanview
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 19:22 #3563Senior Member

Posts: 258Michelle22
Saw her a few weeks ago at her place. Legit and good service if you like older women with big floppy boobies. Rushed me because had to go back to work unexpectedly. But she promised to make it up to me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-5baf84bc943a
P.S. Trying to provide some feedback after a long hiatus here.
-
02-27-25 19:09 #3562Senior Member

Posts: 258Gps.
Texted a few times until she asked for "at least" 1. 5 k. This breaks the official GPS record I believe?
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-5baf84bc943a
-
02-27-25 19:00 #3561Senior Member

Posts: 258Jade
Been communicating for a while. Anyone have any info on her? Nothing I can find on searches.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-5baf84bc943a
-
02-19-25 07:06 #3560Senior Member

Posts: 178Info on Natalie
I'm chatting with Natalie. Seems nice but if anybody has info I'd love to hear. TIA.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-7f8a7f1dd274
Trek.
-
02-01-25 17:48 #3559Senior Member

Posts: 872I miss that one.
Originally Posted by TonyBananas123
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-25 09:57 #3558Senior Member

Posts: 1189It seems these Bots glean a city name from something in the news and then there will be a ton of ads using that city's name. Back when NASCAR made the big announcement about going back to North Wilkesboro there was a slew of ads that popped up as being from there.
Originally Posted by DriveHard
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-25 05:33 #3557Senior Member

Posts: 38Mandy
Been a while, Gville. Anyone have a line on Mandy? Aly's old friend. Tried to ask her about it, but that bridge between them burned down a while back it seems.
-
01-18-25 08:42 #3556Senior Member

Posts: 191Canada, NC
I came across one that was real, so I asked lots of questions. It is usually someone in Ukraine. Apparently they can travel to the country of Canada. When they create an account, I guess they don't understand the US state / city. So, for all practical purposes, they are fake — but if you're into pics and vids of hot Ukrainian women you'll never meet, collect the content.
Originally Posted by LovesMuffins
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 13:47 #3555Senior Member

Posts: 55This happens to me quite often. Especially throughout the holiday when the girls need money. Happening now, too, bc their rent is late and desperation is kicking in. I avoid ever seeing this type of girls again bc they are a pain in the ass and always asking for money. Don't have time for all that.
Originally Posted by WhoIsPro3
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 13:47 #3554Senior Member

Posts: 52I saw her. Repeated
She has a very nice place near Haywood Mall and it's super clean and safe. One of the best places I ever visited as far as safety goes LOL. She is thick, but she carries it well. I had a dream about a BBBJ CIM + Swallow and I woke up happy. Second dream I did qv. Nothing to write home about on my visit the second time, but she carries herself well and the fact that her place is. Safe makes her a go to.
Originally Posted by JohnDough71
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 20:03 #3553Senior Member

Posts: 160https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-eed290c50a71
Originally Posted by Marmong
[View Original Post]
She is a sweet girl, pics accurate, very good hygiene, but use a cover! Bi, dtf & GFE; but agree she has substance abuse issues and low self esteem (was a big gal at one time). Set clear expectations with her 3. 5 - 4. 5 coins will do it, not a clock watcher or constantly looking at her phone which is a very nice. Seniors dm with questions.











Reply With Quote






