Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 164 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 214 264 664 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 17013
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14568
    Senior Member


    Posts: 432

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerRed2  [View Original Post]
    Is this a reopening of the old Red Rose that used to be off Henderson? My all time favorite: Coco was there years ago and left shortly before they closed. If she's here now, that would be amazing.
    I don't know anything about red rose off Henderson but I've been to the one on hard road 3 or 4 times and as off last week there was only 1 girl working and her name is amber. She's probably average build and 38 years old she said, normal finish nothing great.

  2. #14567

    Red Rose on Hard Rd

    Is this a reopening of the old Red Rose that used to be off Henderson? My all time favorite: Coco was there years ago and left shortly before they closed. If she's here now, that would be amazing.

  3. #14566

    Incognito

    Quote Originally Posted by BearsBuddy  [View Original Post]
    Excellent work my friend.
    I forgot to mention before, but I think it also works better if you open it in an incognito or private browser.

  4. #14565

    River Valley Mall

    Was strolling through the mall in Lancaster trying to kill some time between meetings and saw the AMP in there, I've seen it before. Just curious if anyone hasn't actually gone in there?

  5. #14564

    Red Leaves

    What's the name of the girl with big tits at Red Leaves. I would like to request her next time I go.

  6. #14563
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm71  [View Original Post]
    For those of you that are wondering about my maps that others have mentioned or those that did not see my post from before, here is a link to my list of AMPs on Google My Maps: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?m...sQ&usp=sharing They are all categorized by what type of service is standard, which for me would indicate the highest level of service one can expect to receive regardless of the provider. I base this on My personal experiences at each location as well as other reviews I have seen. The names of the places are exactly what is listed on each of their Google Maps listing and I try to include prior names or aliases. I rely on reviews on here and PMs to help me with keeping the listings current.
    Excellent work my friend.

  7. #14562
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm71  [View Original Post]
    For those of you that are wondering about my maps that others have mentioned or those that did not see my post from before, here is a link to my list of AMPs on Google My Maps: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?m...sQ&usp=sharing They are all categorized by what type of service is standard, which for me would indicate the highest level of service one can expect to receive regardless of the provider. I base this on My personal experiences at each location as well as other reviews I have seen. The names of the places are exactly what is listed on each of their Google Maps listing and I try to include prior names or aliases. I rely on reviews on here and PMs to help me with keeping the listings current.
    This is a great map. I have been mongering for 10 years, and I can't guarantee them all but from what I have experienced and read this is in the 98% percentile.

  8. #14561
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm71  [View Original Post]
    It has been at least a year since I visited 21 Massage on Sawmill, last time it was DIY so expectations were not high. I walked in and was greeted by Angela, 30's, maybe 5'5", long hair, slender, no belly. Asked for an hour, paid the. 65 HF and was shown to a room. Undressed, laid face down, no towel, jr pointed down between my legs. Angela came back in, took a minute to get the towel before covering me up and starting with a dry massage. Uncovered me to just beyond my butt and started with the oil. Massage was ok, nothing special, no teasing, a good amount of time on my butt though. Time for oil and to turn over, made no attempt to ensure I was covered up while I turned over but did get the towel to cover me up. Continued face and scalp massage then started on my arms, smiling and giggling a little, I assumed because of the tent going on. Moved to the other arm, still giggling, asked her why she was laughing. Looked at my obvious erection under the towel and commented about being number one. I uncovered junior and started to play a little. She got some oil for me and I played along, getting some OTC on her butt before she pulled out her tits and put them in my mouth. Sucking on them and going at it on my own while reaching around the back to play with her pussy OTC. She was certainly getting into it, at least acting like it, then she took matters into her own hands leaving both my hands free to roam. Definitely got way more than I was expecting out of this place after all my other visits had been strictly legit or DIY. Spent the rest of my time stroking me until I finished, cleaned me up, got dressed and out the door. Certainly going to give this place another shot again soon.
    21 used to be my "go to" with 100% satisfaction. However, I took a break for awhile and was back a few months ago and there was nothing extra. Of course I know YMMV, but I'm happy to hear of your experience.

  9. #14560

    21 Massage

    It has been at least a year since I visited 21 Massage on Sawmill, last time it was DIY so expectations were not high. I walked in and was greeted by Angela, 30's, maybe 5'5", long hair, slender, no belly. Asked for an hour, paid the. 65 HF and was shown to a room. Undressed, laid face down, no towel, jr pointed down between my legs. Angela came back in, took a minute to get the towel before covering me up and starting with a dry massage. Uncovered me to just beyond my butt and started with the oil. Massage was ok, nothing special, no teasing, a good amount of time on my butt though. Time for oil and to turn over, made no attempt to ensure I was covered up while I turned over but did get the towel to cover me up. Continued face and scalp massage then started on my arms, smiling and giggling a little, I assumed because of the tent going on. Moved to the other arm, still giggling, asked her why she was laughing. Looked at my obvious erection under the towel and commented about being number one. I uncovered junior and started to play a little. She got some oil for me and I played along, getting some OTC on her butt before she pulled out her tits and put them in my mouth. Sucking on them and going at it on my own while reaching around the back to play with her pussy OTC. She was certainly getting into it, at least acting like it, then she took matters into her own hands leaving both my hands free to roam. Definitely got way more than I was expecting out of this place after all my other visits had been strictly legit or DIY. Spent the rest of my time stroking me until I finished, cleaned me up, got dressed and out the door. Certainly going to give this place another shot again soon.

  10. #14559

    My maps

    For those of you that are wondering about my maps that others have mentioned or those that did not see my post from before, here is a link to my list of AMPs on Google My Maps: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?m...sQ&usp=sharing They are all categorized by what type of service is standard, which for me would indicate the highest level of service one can expect to receive regardless of the provider. I base this on My personal experiences at each location as well as other reviews I have seen. The names of the places are exactly what is listed on each of their Google Maps listing and I try to include prior names or aliases. I rely on reviews on here and PMs to help me with keeping the listings current.

  11. #14558

    Any experience?

    Seen a few RR posts. Wondering what's the experience?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...nce-72943.html

  12. #14557

    Fun and reliable

    Reliable light skinned provider. Nuru and classic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrewerguy  [View Original Post]
    Given that is a common name, you might be thinking of someone else. This girl goes by Britt; of course not her real name. Text her and she will send her menu. Unlike many providers, the pics in her ad are her and accurate.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...4-7-30012.html

  13. #14556

    Fun with Diamond

    Was fun when she was out west, and then north. Short nuru+. Had a mix of others ladies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Akronnative  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...end-30182.html

    Any info for a newbie to the area? What kind of damage, if FS is on the tabke, etc? Feel free to respond here or PM me.

  14. #14555

    Cara Spa. Reynoldsburg

    Stopped in for the first time the other day and was the only one there. Led right back to a room and paid house fee up front. Massage was meh. More just light rubbing all over with a fair bit of teasing. Uncovered after the first minute or two. OTF she wasted no time, grabbed junior and asked "oil?" to which I said yes please. Grabbed oil and began a light tease then asked "you want more?" Asked what was available and was told BBBJ for 180. Only had 90 on me so settled on CBJ. It was good not great. Provider was probably early 30's and a 6/10. Also good not great. Wiped me down with disinfectant wipes before and after. Unsure if I'll repeat but figured I'd share the intel.

  15. #14554

    Be careful this week

    The Arnold Sports Festival is going on right now. Here's a good post from a senior member about what happens around this time of year. May not apply to people doing AMPs exclusively, but who knows, just good to be on the safe side.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...431&viewfull=1#post7206431.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape