Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 570 1070 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16014

    TheresA

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmith9118  [View Original Post]
    Possible to DM me about this one?
    Looks like she's worked her way through her Seeking options and is taking herself public:

    https://tryst.link/escort/theresa0308

  2. #16013

    Some Updates

    New to Chicago since January. Spent 5 yrs in the Dallas / Fort Worth area. So far am finding the DFW market much better. Not as many scammers and lower GPS.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-584d9d45d282

    Just wants to be taken to dinner for $300-$400. She received 5 texts messages from different guys while we were out. Seems to take trips to Miami often, maybe an SD there.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-201c28b05aa4

    Meh, older and heavier in person. Hard to get a conversation going with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-4c0be491041e

    Chatting with her now, hopefully meeting sometime this week. Any intel on her?

  3. #16012

    Sharing intel

    Since this is a public forum why not share intel on this one instead of holding it for PMs only.

  4. #16011

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    I just got a text from Bella. https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-bd9fdcfd7d77.

    She's from out of town but will be here this weekend. Has anyone ever seen her? I'm interested in whether she is worth time and effort. Pics look great.
    Yup she just hit me up on SA. Just exchanged #'s. She hit me up a month ago on Saturday but I was out of town. Told her to hit me when she got back in town and sure enough she did.

  5. #16010

    Any information on Bella

    I just got a text from Bella. https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-bd9fdcfd7d77.

    She's from out of town but will be here this weekend. Has anyone ever seen her? I'm interested in whether she is worth time and effort. Pics look great.

  6. #16009

    Nora

    Quote Originally Posted by Derick171  [View Original Post]
    We exchanged numbers and was texting. Hits me with the I'm hungry and so busy at work I can't get lunch. Offer to Uber eats her something. And than she hits me with you can cashapp me the money. Lmao. New to seeking but over it already.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-2a473a209d07
    She didn't hit me up for money but after texting she stood me up for the meet & greet. It was funny 'cause I thought she was a scammer at first but allowed myself to get duped. So many of the girls on Seeking currently are fake or won't meet. Definitely not re-upping when my current subscription ends. It was good back in the day, but just not worth it now.

  7. #16008
    Quote Originally Posted by StanCopier  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to post about meeting TheresA before the holidays. Nice girl, DTF, body OK as she's had kids and is in 30's. Might repeat, not sure.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-4a85528951f7
    Possible to DM me about this one?

  8. #16007

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquorThnPoker  [View Original Post]
    If I just want to stall them (I. E. I have someone better lined up, but haven't closed yet), then I tell her that I'm sick (like covid, rsv, or whatever), and don't want to get her sick. Then they usually thank me for thinking of them, and stay away for a week or two. Then if she hits me up again, I can say that everything is in chaos at work since I took so much time off from being sick. And if I'm definitely not interested, I tell her I lost my job and can't afford to give her anything anymore. But I still want to see her, since we had such a strong connection, blah, blah. And 100% of girls go slient after that line.
    Sounds good to me.

  9. #16006

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4it  [View Original Post]
    I only sporadically get on SA now because it has turned into either scammers or pros who want to meet NOW or ban you. At least for the most part. It is just too much work compared to what it was 10 years ago. Sometimes I join because I see something that is very local to me and seems like someone who is "normal," only to be disappointed that it is a typical SA chick. But I do read the reports on here from time to time just to see how things are in SeekingLand.

    Having said all that, last October I joined for a month and I messaged a girl in Elmhurst. Her screen name was Brianna. We progressed to WhatsApp. She took her time with the scam. We messaged for quite a while that first night, including the promise of fun and sex. Then, she started with trying to get me to send her money for "sexy pictures and videos. " That then oddly morphed into her need for weed. I offered to bring some by. She was only interested in me sending her money. When I told her I deal in cash, she got mad and called me some names and told me to go away. The focus on her (weed, and that she is in Elmhurst, is what makes me think it could be the same person as Bella. She just wanted money sent to her.

    That's my 2 cents.
    Thanks for sharing. I'll avoid.

  10. #16005

    Ridiculous

    Quote Originally Posted by DallasDoug  [View Original Post]
    This one wants +$1200, maybe able to host. She is on SA everyday. Curious if others have heard the same from her. Told her good luck.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-dd88cfa8746a
    1200? I wonder what her menu is for that kind of money.

  11. #16004

    Nora=Scammer

    We exchanged numbers and was texting. Hits me with the I'm hungry and so busy at work I can't get lunch. Offer to Uber eats her something. And than she hits me with you can cashapp me the money. Lmao. New to seeking but over it already.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-2a473a209d07

  12. #16003

    SA 7-10 Memberships

    Quote Originally Posted by JayChitown  [View Original Post]
    I wish seeking would implement a 7-10 day membership for like $25.
    I have found that I have had to play the long game. Some of the best took a month or more of work to get to the first meet.

  13. #16002

    Stassie

    This one wants +$1200, maybe able to host. She is on SA everyday. Curious if others have heard the same from her. Told her good luck.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-dd88cfa8746a

  14. #16001

    Aurora

    Been chatting with this one. I think we are going to meet next week. Anyone meet with her in person yet?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-042da6f1414e

  15. #16000
    Quote Originally Posted by BillUnderwood  [View Original Post]
    She is the original low key rinse although as the stories about her have been told for years, rumor has it that she did have a SD at one time. I met her two years ago and she hit me for 100 for lunch at a restuarant in Elmhurst as it was close to her job. I was naive about all of this still then and given the low dollar amount I bit. She was reserved over lunch and said we would discuss an arrangement later. Then she ghosted me. I saw her profile up again and reminded her that we met before. For three weeks, she played with the possibility of us meeting again and as we started to confirm a date, again, she asked me for an "intro fee". Told her we already did that. She then went to the direct "for my time". Always remember that you time is worth as much as any SB and don't get sucked into ever spending money on anyone until they are actually moving forward with intimacy. I am sure there are always exceptions but 99% of the time, it's all a rinse. https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-123c3fbcbe86.
    Stay away from her.

    I met up with her 2 years ago. Paid for a night out with drinks and then paid her 100 $+ for a meet up. She ghosted me right after.

    She's not actually providing any type of sugar. She's just there to scam us.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape