Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 366 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 5484
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4644
    Quote Originally Posted by TallNwGuy  [View Original Post]
    Any more info on Chimacra in OBT? May TOFTT on fri.
    I stop by 2 weeks ago, and review the place, but overall similar service as Lanes, or relax, you got a shower, sauna, quick massage and CFS. Not GFE or at last that was my experience on all these 3 places, the girl I got that time was ok. But not to repeat for me.

    If you go there this Friday, please post your experience, who knows maybe you are lucky and better service.

  2. #4643

    Chimacra

    Any more info on Chimacra in OBT? May TOFTT on fri.

  3. #4642

    Lanes -Elle

    Service was OK. Seemed a bit rushed. Quick TS and then sauna. Tried to cover up window of sauna while.

    Other guys were leaving outside. LOL. Wonder if a window is required?

    Hour with Zelle started with good massage and then some light teasing. Loves using her nails to go down to your boys from behind and then also bit my ass a couple times.

    On the flip she started with tongue on shaft and and then the magic slip on. Only wanted head, went at it for a good 20 minutes. Said she was getting tired. So I got the show over with. Bubbly personality, a bit goofy funny at times. English is good. Standard rates. She's there for another few weeks.

  4. #4641

    Burner

    Quote Originally Posted by BustdownLover  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know a good free burner phone app that I don't have to use emails and all that type of BS?

    I had fake caller for a while but it stopped working so I uninstalled it and now I can't find it in the app store.
    On iPhone, use TextMe and create a fake email on tempmailo dot com.

  5. #4640
    Quote Originally Posted by MickSwagger  [View Original Post]
    Any girls that rim?
    Elle at Relax goes around and in.

  6. #4639

    Burner

    I use 2ndLine, it's free. You can use an email to sign up, which I created a another Google for. And you can change the number periodically as well. I actually have 3 accounts with different numbers.

    Quote Originally Posted by BustdownLover  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know a good free burner phone app that I don't have to use emails and all that type of BS?

    I had fake caller for a while but it stopped working so I uninstalled it and now I can't find it in the app store.

  7. #4638

    Burner phone apps

    Anyone know a good free burner phone app that I don't have to use emails and all that type of BS?

    I had fake caller for a while but it stopped working so I uninstalled it and now I can't find it in the app store.

  8. #4637
    Quote Originally Posted by MongForLong  [View Original Post]
    That sounds about right. I couldn't remember if mine was Kelly or Jenny but same experience. Momo is definitely not like that but I haven't been back in a few months. If I can get Momo I will stay next visit. My go to at Marigold is gone again. So back on the look out LOL.
    I had a similar experience with Kelly. Momo is always great as is Kiki at Relax.

  9. #4636
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4it  [View Original Post]
    I recently had a second visit with Jenny at Lane's (I posted that report earlier). She is very cute with great tits and a nice personality. But, man, she is also quite robotic in her session and really doesn't allow any pussy play, much tit play or (no sucking), or anything outside of her script. She positioned for some 69, but made it difficult to really get in there. She really is a cutie with a great body, but, man, I just like more free style interaction. Also, she tends to short you on the hour, while others I have seen there do not. It could be YMMV with her, bit after the second visit with her, I think that is the way she is. And, to be clear, it is not that I had a BAD time with her, but I want more interactive play. I am going to have request someone different from the mamasan. I should also try Relax. I am unsupervised next week, so I want to take advantage of the freedom. Hahahaha.
    That sounds about right. I couldn't remember if mine was Kelly or Jenny but same experience. Momo is definitely not like that but I haven't been back in a few months. If I can get Momo I will stay next visit. My go to at Marigold is gone again. So back on the look out LOL.

  10. #4635

    Jenny at Lane's

    I recently had a second visit with Jenny at Lane's (I posted that report earlier). She is very cute with great tits and a nice personality. But, man, she is also quite robotic in her session and really doesn't allow any pussy play, much tit play or (no sucking), or anything outside of her script. She positioned for some 69, but made it difficult to really get in there. She really is a cutie with a great body, but, man, I just like more free style interaction. Also, she tends to short you on the hour, while others I have seen there do not. It could be YMMV with her, bit after the second visit with her, I think that is the way she is. And, to be clear, it is not that I had a BAD time with her, but I want more interactive play. I am going to have request someone different from the mamasan. I should also try Relax. I am unsupervised next week, so I want to take advantage of the freedom. Hahahaha.

  11. #4634
    Quote Originally Posted by GotCraving  [View Original Post]
    Been a year since I visited relax. Who does rimming and BBBJ?
    Don't expect Jade Kush. But ask for Eva.

  12. #4633

    Relax

    Been a year since I visited relax. Who does rimming and BBBJ?

  13. #4632
    Quote Originally Posted by Fazecena  [View Original Post]
    So I have been to Relax a handful of times now. First trip was with Eva and although decent was no where close to the level of service experienced by some mongers. But since then I have seen Kiki a free times and I have had an amazing time with her every time. But I want to splurge a little and try 4 hands for the first time. Has anyone experienced 4 hands at Relax? If so who would you recommend to pair with Kiki?
    Best bet would be to ask Kiki if she's willing and if so who she would recommend. Most likely will be a yes but don't expect it to be like in a porno. They can be really fun if the girls are into each other, but go into it with your expectations lower and expect to stop and switch out between them. Usually 2 x fee and tip too.

  14. #4631

    Relax 4 hands?

    So I have been to Relax a handful of times now. First trip was with Eva and although decent was no where close to the level of service experienced by some mongers. But since then I have seen Kiki a free times and I have had an amazing time with her every time. But I want to splurge a little and try 4 hands for the first time. Has anyone experienced 4 hands at Relax? If so who would you recommend to pair with Kiki?

  15. #4630

    Vivi

    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    I've had Ewa 3 times and Kiki once. Ewa is so damn real, sensual, fun. Kiki too but I prefer Ewa. As others have said she's not the hottest of the bunch but just very sensual for me. DFK and DATY are most important to me. Can anyone else chime in if any other girls offer DFK at Relax? From the sounds of it Vivi does not or maybe YMMV? Mocha? Thanks YD.
    Tried out Vivi this time and damn she is probably the hottest of the 3 I have tried, best body for sure. Probably a notch below in service to Ewa and Kiki but still fun. Everything covered, LFK, DATY nice and fresh tasting. Will repeat. Thanks for the responses!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape