rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 174 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 224 274 674 1174 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 24534
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21939

    Jream

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...i/617171751990

    Any Intel on Jream?

    Is this the same Jream that was reported as a scammer?

  2. #21938
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Molly apparently posting again

    Quote Originally Posted by JayMarble  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? On vaca?
    Here is her ad with photos that must be a few years old (she looked like this when I saw her for the first and last time in 2020).

    https://callescort.org/443-383-5730

    There is a review of her on TER as well. I cannot get into it since I do not have premium / gold right now but the idea is that the poster should have stayed home.

  3. #21937
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJimmy  [View Original Post]
    Things worked out for you and an escort who just started on EB and has no positive reviews, probably anywhere, but does have one positive comment, actually looked good and even answered the bell. You beat the 80% failure rate mongers have in situations like this one.

    So, if the QTR was $, then her HHs are probably $150.

    Congrats!

    Happy Hunting & Sessions!

    SJ.
    I did get lucky my friend. Believe me I've had plenty of disappointing experiences in the past with the Latin and Asian ladies LOL.

    Hhr $150, Hr $240. All extras add $50.

  4. #21936
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Here you go you filthy freaks! Lmao.

    She sent me this.
    How's the box? Is she flexible. Looks a bit stiff.

  5. #21935

    Tbt

    This provider never seems to update her photos. I'm going to say these photos around 17 years old. Anyone ever visit this provider? What year?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/183191052#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1318.jpg‎   IMG_1319.jpg‎  

  6. #21934

    Wow!

    Things worked out for you and an escort who just started on EB and has no positive reviews, probably anywhere, but does have one positive comment, actually looked good and even answered the bell. You beat the 80% failure rate mongers have in situations like this one.

    So, if the QTR was $, then her HHs are probably $150.

    Congrats!

    Happy Hunting & Sessions!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Binggo3  [View Original Post]
    I've been on a Latina kick lately, and since Edgewood dried up I decided to give this one a try. Not the girl in the ad, but that is how it usually goes. The lady I got was attractive in her 30's. Nice fake pair on her and a plump round ass. She spoke some English which did help. Everything was covered. Start with a nice CBJ, Doggy, and Mish for the finish. I only got a quick visit but plan to repeat. Damage was $. The list of options I got in the text messages stated menu was wide open. I'll have to see if that's true on the next visit. Usually Pulaski Hwy motel.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/183217565

  7. #21933

    Latina

    I've been on a Latina kick lately, and since Edgewood dried up I decided to give this one a try. Not the girl in the ad, but that is how it usually goes. The lady I got was attractive in her 30's. Nice fake pair on her and a plump round ass. She spoke some English which did help. Everything was covered. Start with a nice CBJ, Doggy, and Mish for the finish. I only got a quick visit but plan to repeat. Damage was $. The list of options I got in the text messages stated menu was wide open. I'll have to see if that's true on the next visit. Usually Pulaski Hwy motel.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/183217565

  8. #21932
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Here's the provider in Virginia. She looks a little rough around the edges,

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alexa...y/178654281481
    Here you go you filthy freaks! Lmao.

    She sent me this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4013.jpg‎  

  9. #21931
    Quote Originally Posted by Prototype  [View Original Post]
    Her ad doesn't have a contact number. Looks like she just putting a message out for one of the mongers to contact her.

  10. #21930

    Denise

    Denise used to hang out close to the circle. She lost one leg about 2 years ago and I've heard she's now lost her second. Look for her in a wheelchair. Early 50's, blonde hair. Last time I saw her she was interested in a date. She spends most of her time manhandling but if a double amputee is on your list might be worth a try.

    T. J.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prototype  [View Original Post]

  11. #21929

    No legs Virginia

    Quote Originally Posted by JaySinn  [View Original Post]
    There's one in VA? Sharing is caring LOL.

    I already crossed midget / little person off my list.
    Here's the provider in Virginia. She looks a little rough around the edges,

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alexa...y/178654281481

  12. #21928

    Jinx

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I could've swore I saw jinx over by the triangle busy bee area several times. She worked the Internet for years. Anybody else seen her walking?

    When I saw her, she looked like she hadn't showered in several days and I wasn't messing with her.
    Yup I've seen jinx in the Wilkins neighborhood also.

  13. #21927
    Quote Originally Posted by Prototype  [View Original Post]
    That is interesting. If you ever find out the story behind it, post here, please.

  14. #21926

    Yamz bwi area

    Had a dream with Yamz today. Quite girl doesn't say much but her pu $$why did all the talking when I say it was loud, LOL. I mean absurdly loud I had dream about her Before and everything was normal. But this morning I was shocked to hear how loose she become every stroke was followed up with a pu$$y fart. I wanted to leave but I had to maintain my focus because she was rushing me out. She had another customer waiting in the parking lot what was once a great find has been ruined by the game. *sigh* LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/183191145

  15. #21925

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape