Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 24509
-
02-26-25 12:18 #21929Senior Member

Posts: 758Here you go you filthy freaks! Lmao.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
She sent me this.
-
02-26-25 11:24 #21928Senior Member

Posts: 1065Her ad doesn't have a contact number. Looks like she just putting a message out for one of the mongers to contact her.
Originally Posted by Prototype
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 10:02 #21927Senior Member

Posts: 261Denise
Denise used to hang out close to the circle. She lost one leg about 2 years ago and I've heard she's now lost her second. Look for her in a wheelchair. Early 50's, blonde hair. Last time I saw her she was interested in a date. She spends most of her time manhandling but if a double amputee is on your list might be worth a try.
T. J.
Originally Posted by Prototype
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 09:19 #21926Senior Member

Posts: 1065No legs Virginia
Here's the provider in Virginia. She looks a little rough around the edges,
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alexa...y/178654281481
-
02-26-25 09:08 #21925Senior Member

Posts: 565Jinx
Yup I've seen jinx in the Wilkins neighborhood also.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 07:22 #21924Senior Member

Posts: 917That is interesting. If you ever find out the story behind it, post here, please.
Originally Posted by Prototype
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 05:51 #21923Regular Member

Posts: 2Yamz bwi area
Had a dream with Yamz today. Quite girl doesn't say much but her pu $$why did all the talking when I say it was loud, LOL. I mean absurdly loud I had dream about her Before and everything was normal. But this morning I was shocked to hear how loose she become every stroke was followed up with a pu$$y fart. I wanted to leave but I had to maintain my focus because she was rushing me out. She had another customer waiting in the parking lot what was once a great find has been ruined by the game. *sigh* LOL.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/183191145
-
02-26-25 00:41 #21922Senior Member

Posts: 201What is this about?
I'm intrigued.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...y/952771655810
-
02-26-25 00:04 #21921Senior Member

Posts: 602Amputee
I'm not into midgets, but I found the 54 yr. Old amputee. Not sure if I'll go see her, but here's the link for anyone that's interested.
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alexandria-va/female-escorts/caucasian_w/legs-are-over-rated/768347628663
-
02-25-25 19:41 #21920Senior Member

Posts: 1065Jinx
I could've swore I saw jinx over by the triangle busy bee area several times. She worked the Internet for years. Anybody else seen her walking?
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
When I saw her, she looked like she hadn't showered in several days and I wasn't messing with her.
-
02-25-25 19:39 #21919Senior Member

Posts: 703There's one in VA? Sharing is caring LOL.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
I already crossed midget / little person off my list.
-
02-25-25 19:38 #21918Senior Member

Posts: 703Was she 5 ft before or after the car accident LOL.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 19:33 #21917Senior Member

Posts: 1065I see you have a little freak in you. There's also one in Virginia. She's older. I would imagine midgets are probably also high on your list.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 16:31 #21916Senior Member

Posts: 602Amputee escort
I've always wanted to have sex with an amputee, so here's my chance.
Originally Posted by BrightLeaf
[View Original Post]
Chico.
-
02-25-25 16:21 #21915Senior Member

Posts: 320Hmmm
https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/201790478403 Makes you wonder!. I never come across someone like this. Anybody else?











Reply With Quote




