Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 127 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 177 227 627 1127 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 22139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20249

    I've gotten the calls and the texts

    Quote Originally Posted by BikiniBox7  [View Original Post]
    I think they have multiple BS ads out there. I believe this is one of them. In my experience there was never a response from the original number in the ad to the initial texts, only from a different number with their threats. Someone is running a weird experiment out there / has a lot of time on their hands to be doing this.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...7/297201719770
    These are basically just scammers. Some dude called with a fucked up accent and started talking shit so I told him to come on over. I have a shiny new acog on my AR that I want to make sure is zeroed. LOL. They aren't members of any bs cartel.

  2. #20248
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Threat calls and scams

    This is not really on point for this thread, but I want to put this out there. What we have to remember is that these people are scammers. They do this for 2 reasons, 1), there are enough people out there who are scared of their own shadow that they can get enough of them to pay money to make it worthwhile (you have to understand that they are operating worldwide) and 2), there is so much of this shit going on that there is no way that any law enforcement body can track them down and do anything about it, unless maybe its a million dollar scam that hits one of the hoi polloi. Also, because of the way the electronic transfer systems work its fairly easy for some scammer in Nigeria to get the numbers for a gift card or account and convert that into money. Cash App. Venmo and all those electronic transfer programs are rife with fraud. Its not going to end.

  3. #20247

    Met her a couple times

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...p/591397145023

    She has been on and off the site, just wondering if anyone has met her. I think she had a BF to cuck last time I noticed her ad.
    She is definately sexy. I've seen her twice. Has serious GPS. I texted her and asked how much her rent was and she said 1500.00. So, according to the ad, you get two pops for 1500.00. Give me a freakin break.

  4. #20246
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    Euclid

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...p/591397145023

    She has been on and off the site, just wondering if anyone has met her. I think she had a BF to cuck last time I noticed her ad.

  5. #20245
    Quote Originally Posted by LugerDog  [View Original Post]
    So, a provider I wanted to see this weekend who has been posting almost daily on STG, suddenly all her post have been removed! What do you think it could mean? She quit, "vacation", deceased, are some of the thoughts I had.
    They move like the wind could be anything, helps if you give some info. Over the years all the good ones move on get busted overdose get sugar daddy who knows. Be safe.

  6. #20244
    Quote Originally Posted by LugerDog  [View Original Post]
    So, a provider I wanted to see this weekend who has been posting almost daily on STG, suddenly all her post have been removed! What do you think it could mean? She quit, "vacation", deceased, are some of the thoughts I had.
    She might still be active. Sometimes they pull their ads to rework them, or she got a new number. You almost have to operate with the whole "here today, gone tomorrow" mentality.

  7. #20243

    Threat calls and texts

    I think they have multiple BS ads out there. I believe this is one of them. In my experience there was never a response from the original number in the ad to the initial texts, only from a different number with their threats. Someone is running a weird experiment out there / has a lot of time on their hands to be doing this.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...7/297201719770

    Quote Originally Posted by Neodarke  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else start getting calls from random numbers demanding money because you "wasted the time of one of their girls", threatening you or supposedly "your family".

    First time on months I try and check someone one out on STG, and after I turn them down because they asked for a deposit, I start getting these calls on my burner number. Might need to get that changed, but I have a couple other regulars I call with that number.

  8. #20242
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzyek  [View Original Post]
    I have never received a threatening call. I have received texts tho, I just ignore them.
    I would get texts immediately followed by repeated calls. I ended up blocking the numbers, but they just call and text from a different number.

  9. #20241

    Stg posts removed?

    So, a provider I wanted to see this weekend who has been posting almost daily on STG, suddenly all her post have been removed! What do you think it could mean? She quit, "vacation", deceased, are some of the thoughts I had.

  10. #20240
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1515

    Scam calls

    Quote Originally Posted by Neodarke  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else start getting calls from random numbers demanding money because you "wasted the time of one of their girls", threatening you or supposedly "your family".

    First time on months I try and check someone one out on STG, and after I turn them down because they asked for a deposit, I start getting these calls on my burner number. Might need to get that changed, but I have a couple other regulars I call with that number.
    I have never received a threatening call. I have received texts tho, I just ignore them.

  11. #20239
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruth244  [View Original Post]
    Same thing happened to me man. Told a provider on STG I don't do deposits but thanked them and told them to have a nice day. Couple days later got a text just like the one you described. I know this is a screwed up industry, but how stupid are these people?

    If you DM the provider, I can see if its the same one I messaged and we can give everyone else on the board a heads up to avoid.
    A friend of mine got those same threatening messages (& he told me that he doesn't text many ads, but he doesn't have a clue which one would've sparked these threats).

    I heard that the ads are already down, but Does anyone have the slightest idea of which one (s) these ads are? (Just so that everyone else can keep an eye out for them).

  12. #20238
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafter17  [View Original Post]
    How about posting links to their ads? Does it really matter if it's the same ad if it happened to both of you?
    Their ads are gone already. And I've gotten 3 calls today all threatening. Almost want to answer "FBI Human Trafficking Task Force, Special Agent Morris speaking. ".

  13. #20237
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruth244  [View Original Post]
    Same thing happened to me man. Told a provider on STG I don't do deposits but thanked them and told them to have a nice day. Couple days later got a text just like the one you described. I know this is a screwed up industry, but how stupid are these people?

    If you DM the provider, I can see if its the same one I messaged and we can give everyone else on the board a heads up to avoid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neodarke  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else start getting calls from random numbers demanding money because you "wasted the time of one of their girls", threatening you or supposedly "your family".

    First time on months I try and check someone one out on STG, and after I turn them down because they asked for a deposit, I start getting these calls on my burner number. Might need to get that changed, but I have a couple other regulars I call with that number.
    How about posting links to their ads? Does it really matter if it's the same ad if it happened to both of you?

  14. #20236
    Quote Originally Posted by Neodarke  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else start getting calls from random numbers demanding money because you "wasted the time of one of their girls", threatening you or supposedly "your family".

    First time on months I try and check someone one out on STG, and after I turn them down because they asked for a deposit, I start getting these calls on my burner number. Might need to get that changed, but I have a couple other regulars I call with that number.
    Same thing happened to me man. Told a provider on STG I don't do deposits but thanked them and told them to have a nice day. Couple days later got a text just like the one you described. I know this is a screwed up industry, but how stupid are these people?

    If you DM the provider, I can see if its the same one I messaged and we can give everyone else on the board a heads up to avoid.

  15. #20235

    Scam Calls demanding money

    Anyone else start getting calls from random numbers demanding money because you "wasted the time of one of their girls", threatening you or supposedly "your family".

    First time on months I try and check someone one out on STG, and after I turn them down because they asked for a deposit, I start getting these calls on my burner number. Might need to get that changed, but I have a couple other regulars I call with that number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape