Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 24028
-
02-28-25 11:25 #21793Senior Member

Posts: 170Asking doesn't hurt
Just ask, politely. Thing is, even when their ad says "independent", I find 9 times out of 10 they aren't.
Originally Posted by TomPayne25
[View Original Post]
Lou.
-
02-27-25 14:28 #21792Senior Member

Posts: 111Sara
Hey there, I had a dream with a "Sara" previously when she was called Paula.
Originally Posted by JamesAtHome
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...786&viewfull=1#post7102786.
-
02-27-25 12:53 #21791Senior Member

Posts: 93Sara
Any intel on this one? I see lots of reviews on here for "Sara" but likely not this one.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/tys.../13214648.html
-
02-27-25 12:00 #21790Senior Member

Posts: 974UTR Latina
This was oldboomer find. I've received pm requests for this find which isn't mines. So please find the original post from him or pm him to get that information. I never save numbers and most UTR reach out to me when they are available. Easier that way I believe. No striking out because they contact me with a timeframe available everytime. And once that avenue closes and they're gone. So is the number.
-
02-27-25 11:16 #21789Senior Member

Posts: 637What was the donation?
Sound nice. I saw her add. Donation?
Originally Posted by SexFrustrate23
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 10:48 #21788Senior Member

Posts: 140Handler or Provider
How does one know if they are talking to or texting with a handler or the actual girl? I'm still testing the waters of escorts versus MPs. Not much luck so far. Hoping to utilize your tips but need to figure out who I'm talking with.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 07:22 #21787Senior Member

Posts: 169Fake
Most of her good reviews are from single reviewers. Also, the content seems to be very similar. I fell for it a long time ago and the experience was BS and a waste of time and $$. Can't believe she is still pulling it off after all these years.
Originally Posted by TopGun2002
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 01:39 #21786Senior Member

Posts: 110Dakani / Goddess Farrah / Marrakech surprised overpriced lady is still in business
When you look on TER, her first reviews suggest a wasted time.
Subsequent reviews suggest better.
Are those doctored reviews for this lady, that is about 60 years old and overweight with dated photographs?
She over promises and underdelivers with all her educational talk to include bs stretches like the leg swing hamburger.
-
02-26-25 22:10 #21785Senior Member

Posts: 169https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...624/2028433552
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 21:51 #21784Senior Member

Posts: 169Similar look but she was thicker for lack of a better word.
Originally Posted by LowerBackPain
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 20:15 #21783Senior Member

Posts: 650You got a link to the Springfield LCS?
Originally Posted by UncleSammy96
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 17:44 #21782Senior Member

Posts: 264Latina Cuidado
A well-stated word of caution. While there may be a minor language barrier with some of the Asians, as Samuel L. Jackson put it in that movie with ChisTucker (think StrawberryLetter22), "You can generally trust them not to shoot you in the back". Always be kind to the Asian ladies, in my case, even if it means leaving them with the cash without service. The photos, however, do look nice ... were they at least accurate?
Originally Posted by UncleSammy96
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 17:14 #21781Senior Member

Posts: 169Thanks for the tip. After my great experience today in Springfield, I got to wondering if the miscommunication in Chantilly was between her and her handler. She had two phones in hand and claimed that she was the one texting me, but that must not be true. When I said something to the gal today about texting her again for another visit, she made it clear that I have been texting her boss. Again, thanks for the tip. I will keep that in mind if I encounter another similar scenario (although I am hoping to avoid that at all costs!
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 17:00 #21780Senior Member

Posts: 974Some great talent pass thru that location. Don't give up.
Daty not on my to do list with lcs types. But next time, if you going through a handler and it was pre arranged. Call handler and guarantee, you will get better results immediately. Either donation back or service requested. They will always try their hand for donations that the handler wouldn't have known about.
Originally Posted by UncleSammy96
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 16:55 #21779Senior Member

Posts: 974Definitely a people pleaser UTR
Definitely a nice share OldB. Your post from first introducing her was accurate. Takes instructions well, even though the language barrier. Introduced me to her friend she was sharing a room with.
Originally Posted by Shier
[View Original Post]
My 3rd seeing her and for an older provider. She has the stamina of an energizer bunny. Goes on and on. Any position and nice gagging DT and bls.












Reply With Quote



