Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 5483
-
03-02-25 19:15 #4643Senior Member

Posts: 121Chimacra
Any more info on Chimacra in OBT? May TOFTT on fri.
-
03-02-25 13:42 #4642Senior Member

Posts: 48Lanes -Elle
Service was OK. Seemed a bit rushed. Quick TS and then sauna. Tried to cover up window of sauna while.
Other guys were leaving outside. LOL. Wonder if a window is required?
Hour with Zelle started with good massage and then some light teasing. Loves using her nails to go down to your boys from behind and then also bit my ass a couple times.
On the flip she started with tongue on shaft and and then the magic slip on. Only wanted head, went at it for a good 20 minutes. Said she was getting tired. So I got the show over with. Bubbly personality, a bit goofy funny at times. English is good. Standard rates. She's there for another few weeks.
-
02-28-25 10:11 #4641Senior Member

Posts: 253Burner
On iPhone, use TextMe and create a fake email on tempmailo dot com.
Originally Posted by BustdownLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-25 07:42 #4640Regular Member

Posts: 13Elle at Relax goes around and in.
Originally Posted by MickSwagger
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 15:40 #4639Senior Member

Posts: 135Burner
I use 2ndLine, it's free. You can use an email to sign up, which I created a another Google for. And you can change the number periodically as well. I actually have 3 accounts with different numbers.
Originally Posted by BustdownLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 13:39 #4638Regular Member

Posts: 23Burner phone apps
Anyone know a good free burner phone app that I don't have to use emails and all that type of BS?
I had fake caller for a while but it stopped working so I uninstalled it and now I can't find it in the app store.
-
02-27-25 12:49 #4637Senior Member

Posts: 37I had a similar experience with Kelly. Momo is always great as is Kiki at Relax.
Originally Posted by MongForLong
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 16:42 #4636Senior Member

Posts: 62That sounds about right. I couldn't remember if mine was Kelly or Jenny but same experience. Momo is definitely not like that but I haven't been back in a few months. If I can get Momo I will stay next visit. My go to at Marigold is gone again. So back on the look out LOL.
Originally Posted by Lookin4it
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 12:25 #4635Senior Member

Posts: 231Jenny at Lane's
I recently had a second visit with Jenny at Lane's (I posted that report earlier). She is very cute with great tits and a nice personality. But, man, she is also quite robotic in her session and really doesn't allow any pussy play, much tit play or (no sucking), or anything outside of her script. She positioned for some 69, but made it difficult to really get in there. She really is a cutie with a great body, but, man, I just like more free style interaction. Also, she tends to short you on the hour, while others I have seen there do not. It could be YMMV with her, bit after the second visit with her, I think that is the way she is. And, to be clear, it is not that I had a BAD time with her, but I want more interactive play. I am going to have request someone different from the mamasan. I should also try Relax. I am unsupervised next week, so I want to take advantage of the freedom. Hahahaha.
-
02-25-25 19:28 #4634Senior Member

Posts: 383Don't expect Jade Kush. But ask for Eva.
Originally Posted by GotCraving
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 11:33 #4633Senior Member

Posts: 74Relax
Been a year since I visited relax. Who does rimming and BBBJ?
-
02-25-25 06:03 #4632Senior Member

Posts: 958Best bet would be to ask Kiki if she's willing and if so who she would recommend. Most likely will be a yes but don't expect it to be like in a porno. They can be really fun if the girls are into each other, but go into it with your expectations lower and expect to stop and switch out between them. Usually 2 x fee and tip too.
Originally Posted by Fazecena
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 19:13 #4631Regular Member

Posts: 11Relax 4 hands?
So I have been to Relax a handful of times now. First trip was with Eva and although decent was no where close to the level of service experienced by some mongers. But since then I have seen Kiki a free times and I have had an amazing time with her every time. But I want to splurge a little and try 4 hands for the first time. Has anyone experienced 4 hands at Relax? If so who would you recommend to pair with Kiki?
-
02-24-25 16:21 #4630Senior Member

Posts: 218Vivi
Tried out Vivi this time and damn she is probably the hottest of the 3 I have tried, best body for sure. Probably a notch below in service to Ewa and Kiki but still fun. Everything covered, LFK, DATY nice and fresh tasting. Will repeat. Thanks for the responses!
Originally Posted by YDiner14
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 16:08 #4629Senior Member

Posts: 278Any girls that rim?









Reply With Quote





