Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 41276
-
02-27-25 15:57 #37631Senior Member

Posts: 585That was my issue with her. The contrast was so different it was shocking. Literally looked like she just woke up or something.
Originally Posted by XRPMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 12:11 #37630Senior Member

Posts: 50Jodie / JoJo
I used to see her quite a lot back in the day she stayed at Argyle forest shopping area in OP. Back then she was hot AF with a pretty face and rocking ass. Her QV her $70-$80 and $100 Hhr. That was a few years ago. I saw her last year when she was in a mobile home. Same great experience but she no longer gets done up. Not that I love a lot of make-up but I've never seen a girl transform so much from plan to hot as her. She still a fun time and nice girl.
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 07:34 #37629Senior Member

Posts: 585She told me she's leaving today.
Originally Posted by ClassixMan29
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 22:38 #37628Senior Member

Posts: 60Just telling ya'll straight-up, ya'll are completely insane to me for even tolerating women like that. Doesn't matter how hot or how well she can sing from a mic, if there's any hint of sores or drug usage I wouldn't see her if she even paid ME 4 ben franks.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
Stop giving these girls money LOL there's plenty of hotter ones. The latinas and asians don't use candy.
-
02-26-25 18:29 #37627Senior Member

Posts: 59What her info?
Whats her information. Her ad is gone! Shoot me her number if she's still intown.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 15:56 #37626Senior Member

Posts: 452I concur
Same experience as above. The picking sores are disgusting, but the girl can still suck the hell out of the pipe! She had me convulsing and erupting like mount Everest! LOL.
Originally Posted by Aquaman1
[View Original Post]
I won't repeat unless takes care of those sores though. That could easily turn into MRSA (if not already).
-
02-26-25 14:36 #37625Senior Member

Posts: 285Classy big tits
I think this the one he's talking about:
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/205025169336
What did you pay?
-
02-26-25 14:08 #37624Senior Member

Posts: 305Hot Classy Brunette
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/205025169336
Originally Posted by Erich373
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 12:39 #37623Senior Member

Posts: 46Who?
Got a link and / or pics?
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 12:39 #37622Senior Member

Posts: 243Forgot the link
Sorry forgot the link. Recommended for the pawg lover.
-
02-26-25 12:36 #37621Senior Member

Posts: 243Took one for the team
And it worked out ten fold. As usual YMMV. I think she looks better in person. Thick and totally into. If you vibe with her she's top 5 provider. Everything she states in her ad is true. Loves the BBBJ. I negotiated a tad but it was closer to her end and she accepted. This one has a banging pawg body. If you like that you'll be happy, I know I was. Not a clock watcher and wants you to have it your way. As usual your experience may very, but hopefully in a good way. I recommend and will repeat.
-
02-26-25 09:57 #37620Senior Member

Posts: 37KTG info
I figured my info would benefit everyone so I decided to post instead of just DM you. If you want more info or have specific questions, DM me.
Originally Posted by MandarinMature
[View Original Post]
I have seen KTG a few times since she got out.
The good: service and skills are the same as they have always been. She is accommodating, friendly, and fun. She has put on some weight and it looks good on her. She will put in some work and take care of you.
The bad: her arms are pretty bad with picking sores. She kept them covered though and is working at healing them.
Overall, I would still recommend and I will continue to see her for now.
-
02-26-25 08:01 #37619Senior Member

Posts: 37Tiny Cici
I was going to post a review about her today actually.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
I went to see Cici a couple weeks ago. She was staying off baymeadows in a decent hotel. Comms werent the best as she stalled and I had to leave the first time I tried to visit. I actually had business in the area and when I contacted her after she was still available and set up was easier. I think I saw Summer leave her room while I was sitting in the parking lot doing recon. Room was well kept. She is a tiny little thing. 4'9. She has a decent body. A little baby damage and her cherries aren't as perky as they used to be. She has a really cute face. She was friendly and I was comfortable. Started off with a BBBJ. I'm "above average and she wasnt able to DT but she did well enough. A little toothy but I have some girth. Put the cover on with her mouth and get I to mish. She took a good pounding and is flexible. Switched to K9 and she was pulling away a bit. Had to hold onto her hips to keep a good position. A little odor from downstairs but not enough to deter me. Nothing spectacular about the visit. I would visit again in a pinch.
-
02-25-25 19:22 #37618Senior Member

Posts: 413Yes it is
Yesssir. Accurate.
Originally Posted by VladVonK
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 18:02 #37617Senior Member

Posts: 129Was damage on the ad accurate?
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





