Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 888 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 13320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12720
    This is why they ask for a DL. They can then run the client through BeenVerified.

    The best defense is for them to just see proven regulars.

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Well, poor poopsie got popped. Once again, the old "Verify with a picture touching your nose" or even worse a "dick pic" does not work.

    https://tryst.link/escort/vannahluv97

  2. #12719

    Kristi

    Anyone think there might be a SO who might be visiting a LEO sponsored bed and breakfast? Girl has to work for her money while SO is absent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hp2017  [View Original Post]
    Hey did anyone notice our get Kristy might be testing the waters again? Anyone reach out and see if it's her? It's been over a year for me, a lot can happen in a year like the tattoo on her leg, but I recognize that view.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/020352333543

  3. #12718

    Vanna

    Well, poor poopsie got popped. Once again, the old "Verify with a picture touching your nose" or even worse a "dick pic" does not work.

    https://tryst.link/escort/vannahluv97

  4. #12717

    Kristi pic

    Is this Kristi?

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...1&d=1740498393

    Quote Originally Posted by NotShy1  [View Original Post]
    Had the good fortune of meeting Kristi in Trenton. She told me she was only back for a little while so get a hold of her quickly if you want to play.

    Met at house in Trenton. Felt comfortable in the neighborhood. Greeted at the door and led back to the bedroom.

    She's a tiny, fiery redhead! Can tell she really enjoys playing! She got extremely wet while DATY and then tossed me back for some BBBJ. Got me real close, then got on top. What a ride!!

    I could get more vivid, but you get the picture.

    Easy to set up. Comfortable area. Good time!

    I'll repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/020352333543
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3868.jpg‎   IMG_3854.jpeg‎  

  5. #12716

    Qv / hhr / hr

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I've had some uncomfortable situations and wanted to get the team's opinions.

    What, to you, constitutes a QV over an HHR or HR?

    I usually go for HHR to bust a quick nut and go. I'm not looking to make friends but if we click I'd stick around for an HR.

    Does an HR mean MPOP to most guys / providers? HHR obviously (unless you're 22 and I'm betting most of us are double+ that) we're not getting multiple pops in 30 min.

    Most of the time I've banged one out at a QV rate, but another provider said a QV was strictly a BJ. She was pissed when I thought it meant a quickie.

    What is your experience?
    My experience has been QV means a blowjob that comes with multiple stoppages where she asks if you're ready to cum yet, or a reminder that "you only have 15 minutes", and.

    Usually right when you're getting ready to blow making you have to start over again. HHR has typically been as soon as I nut the clothes go on and session is over. This too comes with the multiple have you cum yet's. HR is mpop and butt sex is extra.

  6. #12715

    Kristy

    At one point I had her actual cell number. I reached out today around 6pm ish. Unfortunately I have a new burner number.

    I swap them out every 3 or 4 months . Sometimes sooner

    I'll see if she responds. 2023 I spent most of the day celebrating my bday.

    She also use to read the boards. So hopefully she responds. She is a squirter if ya play with the man in the boat and rub and lick the pussy right.

    Had many fun times at her house.

    If anyone has her digits to share ... Please send them blues way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hp2017  [View Original Post]
    Hey did anyone notice our get Kristy might be testing the waters again? Anyone reach out and see if it's her? It's been over a year for me, a lot can happen in a year like the tattoo on her leg, but I recognize that view.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/020352333543

  7. #12714
    Quote Originally Posted by NotShy1  [View Original Post]
    Had the good fortune of meeting Kristi in Trenton. She told me she was only back for a little while so get a hold of her quickly if you want to play.

    Met at house in Trenton. Felt comfortable in the neighborhood. Greeted at the door and led back to the bedroom.

    She's a tiny, fiery redhead! Can tell she really enjoys playing! She got extremely wet while DATY and then tossed me back for some BBBJ. Got me real close, then got on top. What a ride!!

    I could get more vivid, but you get the picture.

    Easy to set up. Comfortable area. Good time!

    I'll repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/020352333543
    Damn, looks like she already took it down.

  8. #12713

    Trenton Kristi

    Had the good fortune of meeting Kristi in Trenton. She told me she was only back for a little while so get a hold of her quickly if you want to play.

    Met at house in Trenton. Felt comfortable in the neighborhood. Greeted at the door and led back to the bedroom.

    She's a tiny, fiery redhead! Can tell she really enjoys playing! She got extremely wet while DATY and then tossed me back for some BBBJ. Got me real close, then got on top. What a ride!!

    I could get more vivid, but you get the picture.

    Easy to set up. Comfortable area. Good time!

    I'll repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/020352333543

  9. #12712

    Most likely Scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    The pricing seems way TGTBT. Does anyone have info to share?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/183040691#.
    Your Spidey senses were correct on this one. I simply used the one trick explained on this board often and that was to put the ad on my "following". Then I went to my following tab and this is what popped up. ! Same ad appears the same day all the way from Cleveland to Cincinnati.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6180.jpg‎  

  10. #12711

    Scam

    If you would have added her to your follow folder on listcrawler you would have found out she has ads running in several cities at the same time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    The pricing seems way TGTBT. Does anyone have info to share?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/183040691#.

  11. #12710
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    TGTBT? No name (s) on Listcrawler

    The pricing seems way TGTBT. Does anyone have info to share?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/183040691#.

  12. #12709
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    Give her a call and ask.
    Since I've never heard her voice (we tried hooking up before but she had a family emergency) and the recording is kind of generic, it could be anyone on the other end of the line.

  13. #12708

    Call her

    Quote Originally Posted by Doingitmyway  [View Original Post]
    Based on recent reports, I figure she'd either be out of commission or laying low. Not sure if pulling the trigger would be prudent right now unless she's back in her apartment.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/183029061
    Give her a call and ask.

  14. #12707

    Cops or Gobbler?

    Based on recent reports, I figure she'd either be out of commission or laying low. Not sure if pulling the trigger would be prudent right now unless she's back in her apartment.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/183029061

  15. #12706
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    QV try to feel out gal also

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I've had some uncomfortable situations and wanted to get the team's opinions.

    What, to you, constitutes a QV over an HHR or HR?

    I usually go for HHR to bust a quick nut and go. I'm not looking to make friends but if we click I'd stick around for an HR.

    Does an HR mean MPOP to most guys / providers? HHR obviously (unless you're 22 and I'm betting most of us are double+ that) we're not getting multiple pops in 30 min.

    Most of the time I've banged one out at a QV rate, but another provider said a QV was strictly a BJ. She was pissed when I thought it meant a quickie.

    What is your experience?
    I always want the most so I discuss before meet and sometimes it happens on how things are going for escort much lower roses & can sometimes come in play for service (I hate getting played).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape