Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 41287
-
02-28-25 17:34 #37642Senior Member

Posts: 59Big facts!
I was a little hesitant to post her info at first for that reason, but one of the guys was saying she was fake etc. So I had to clear it up. Yeah she's a gem!
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-25 13:41 #37641Senior Member

Posts: 253Celonia
She goes by Celonia (Sp). Used to be a dancer at Centerfolds, also does some walking on the westside. Hangs with some really sketchy DB's.
Originally Posted by Pipelayer10
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-25 13:39 #37640Senior Member

Posts: 253Damages
What were the damages, I did not see anything listed. Any restrictions you can share?
Originally Posted by Aquaman1
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-25 12:17 #37639Senior Member

Posts: 119Zeena
She's tough to book. I must have tried five or six times before I could book a session. Her reputation is either awesome or terrible -- nothing in between. And I can see why. My experience was on the OK side of things. She was a little nutty and a little annoying. She has a great dog though. I would have had as much fun playing with her dog as I did with her. YMMV.
Originally Posted by GooGooWall91
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-25 11:15 #37638Senior Member

Posts: 413Brooklyn / Taylor
Her name is actually Taylor she said and I totally understand why she's your regular. She's definitely going to be one of mine as well. What a cutie! Legit 19, sweet, laid back, and looks nothing like those pics. She's way hotter. She's lithe, subtle, not an ounce of fat on her. Her ass is yum and tite, like a couple of ripe cantaloupes. Tummy is flat, you can bounce a dime off it. Her girls are small natural, A,s maybe B's but delicious and sensitive. Kitty is very pretty. If you're looking for a fat sloppy typical stg's farm animal she's not for you. I'm reluctant to review her because I'd hate to see her get run thru and brunt out. Made me want to white knight her LOL. YMMV but she was very GFE with me, nice BBBJ, cfs, took it like a champ and enjoyed herself. She's cute. This girl could demand more coins if she decided to glam up a bit and use a higher end escort site. 180 hh. Definitely repeat.
Originally Posted by ClassixMan29
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/672006573315
-
02-28-25 01:48 #37637Senior Member

Posts: 115Real difficult
Saw ZEENA post an ad and tried to set up a meeting as I remembered her being a fun time. She requested a hand pic. Sent one no response. So I figured she meant Jr. No response. Anyone seen her recently? Pms are welcomed. It didn't used to be this hard to schedule a visit. Only reason I'm generally curious is because I still have some videos she sent me and they are pretty damn good.
-
02-27-25 15:57 #37636Senior Member

Posts: 585That was my issue with her. The contrast was so different it was shocking. Literally looked like she just woke up or something.
Originally Posted by XRPMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 12:11 #37635Senior Member

Posts: 50Jodie / JoJo
I used to see her quite a lot back in the day she stayed at Argyle forest shopping area in OP. Back then she was hot AF with a pretty face and rocking ass. Her QV her $70-$80 and $100 Hhr. That was a few years ago. I saw her last year when she was in a mobile home. Same great experience but she no longer gets done up. Not that I love a lot of make-up but I've never seen a girl transform so much from plan to hot as her. She still a fun time and nice girl.
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 07:34 #37634Senior Member

Posts: 585She told me she's leaving today.
Originally Posted by ClassixMan29
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 22:38 #37633Senior Member

Posts: 60Just telling ya'll straight-up, ya'll are completely insane to me for even tolerating women like that. Doesn't matter how hot or how well she can sing from a mic, if there's any hint of sores or drug usage I wouldn't see her if she even paid ME 4 ben franks.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
Stop giving these girls money LOL there's plenty of hotter ones. The latinas and asians don't use candy.
-
02-26-25 18:29 #37632Senior Member

Posts: 59What her info?
Whats her information. Her ad is gone! Shoot me her number if she's still intown.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 15:56 #37631Senior Member

Posts: 452I concur
Same experience as above. The picking sores are disgusting, but the girl can still suck the hell out of the pipe! She had me convulsing and erupting like mount Everest! LOL.
Originally Posted by Aquaman1
[View Original Post]
I won't repeat unless takes care of those sores though. That could easily turn into MRSA (if not already).
-
02-26-25 14:36 #37630Senior Member

Posts: 286Classy big tits
I think this the one he's talking about:
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/205025169336
What did you pay?
-
02-26-25 14:08 #37629Senior Member

Posts: 305Hot Classy Brunette
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/205025169336
Originally Posted by Erich373
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 12:39 #37628Senior Member

Posts: 46Who?
Got a link and / or pics?
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






